Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dont understand how we dont rate this keeper higher. He has done everything right and he now is the first goalkeeper in the highest division in Portugal. I say lets give him a real chance to be TM nr 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
      I really dont understand how we dont rate this keeper higher. He has done everything right and he now is the first goalkeeper in the highest division in Portugal. I say lets give him a real chance to be TM nr 1.
      The thing is with Beiranvand's amazing World Cup performance, he assured himself a place as the number 1 TM goalkeeper for years to come and rightfully so.

However, Amir keeps growing under a good coach Daniel Ramos and is establishing himself as one of the better goalies in the Liga NOS, a decent EU league.

Btw, this was his second clean sheet already in the new season. His team won 3-0 against Mafra in the Cup with Amir in goal...

In contrast to Beiranvand, he will most likely stagnate or even decline if he stays longer in the PGPL. They are roughly the same age, and you never know what can happen in one season.

Both Beiranvand and Abedzadeh have great potential and we went from a ''GK issue'' to a luxury problem. Add Hossein Hosseini to the list and you have the future looking very promising. All 3 goalkeepers would be starting for the strongest AFC sides without a doubt, because AFC doesn't have much goalies with huge potential in EU leagues.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          Baba read the posts here....the next game when Amir gets blamed for a goal or according to our experts or is at fault for a goal he won’t even be worthy of a PGL team and shouldn’t be invited to TM
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Abedzadeh starting vs. Rio Ave:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/32681/Ri..._Maritimo.html

Comment

Down 2-0 at halftime...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                The thing is with Beiranvand's amazing World Cup performance, he assured himself a place as the number 1 TM goalkeeper for years to come and rightfully so.
                I would disagree. Look at Haghighi and his 2014 performance. I predict Amir to be our starting keeper in 2018 due to his European experience (plus the last name doesn't hurt). Beiranvand needs to move to Europe if he wants to remain the number 1 contender.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I would disagree. Look at Haghighi and his 2014 performance. I predict Amir to be our starting keeper in 2018 due to his European experience (plus the last name doesn't hurt). Beiranvand needs to move to Europe if he wants to remain the number 1 contender.
                  but Haghighi didnt have a club for the majority of the recent years. Nobody has any clue what hes been doing. Beira will at minimum start for PP and star in ACL. We all want him to go to europe too but I dont forsee a Haghighi style demise.

Comment

3-1 now..

Comment

Looks like he had a quite poor game today, but he honestly was let down by his defenders as well.

Comment

Abedzadeh had an OK game... Not a bad game but not a good game either.

It happens... You can't expect a team like Maritimo to win every single game. The defense was horrible for Maritimo and there wasn't much Abedzadeh could do. He had three good saves as well, and Rio Ave could've scored more goals...

Proud of Abedzadeh for putting in good work in the Primeira Liga.

Comment

How can you compare Haghighi and Beiranvand’s performances? Haghighi had an ok performance in 2014. He was decent, nothing more. Beiranvand saved many 100% opportunities. When Haghighi was actually tested, he messed up like against Bosnia.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                            How can you compare Haghighi and Beiranvand’s performances? Haghighi had an ok performance in 2014. He was decent, nothing more. Beiranvand saved many 100% opportunities. When Haghighi was actually tested, he messed up like against Bosnia.
                            Ok performance????
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ok performance????
                              Yes.

One good game against Argentina, but everything else was average.

Comment

Ok performance????
                                He was bad against Bosnia.

Comment

Working...
                                X