No announcement yet.

Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay him , show him respect and see how he performs! If he didn't do well get rid of him ! Its simple ! at least after 20 games !

Bring Yahya / hashem and give them 4 year to perform!

Comment

If we lose to IRaq, IFF has many years to figure it out or not!

Comment

Loool, can u blame him? Iran is the biggest embarassment out there. Come on IR, send the billions to Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Iraq instead.

Comment

What the hell is Vahid doing with TM if he can’t manage. Assist coach and prep players emotions ??
          He needs to step up.

Comment

According to Manoto, Wilmots has quit.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

apparently this is serious ! when Taj says its not serious , Then you know its serious. He says wilmots resign is for last month and everything is sorted even tho he has not been paid.

According to Taj they tried to pay wilmots through but the money was backed .

Looks like we have to say good bye to world cup 2022 !

Comment

Never liked him, good riddance.
                I just hope he pulled this shit a few weeks ago, so Vahid joon had some time to draw up his own plans.
                Anyways, I hope we can hold Iraq to a draw.

Comment

Bring Yahya as head coach, vahid as his assistant and Kia as Modir Fani.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

To be quite frank, I'm delighted that Wilmots his quitting. Like I said earlier, his tactical awareness is zero and he got exposed in the Bahrain game badly! With him as our coach, the Iraq game can turn into a tactical disaster, with his ''offensive game plan''.

I think we just should give Vahid the trust to squeeze us through these games, at least for now it is a good option. Rather give him experience, than a expensive foreign coach who is there for the money and not committed at all (Wilmots).

Comment

I don't think Wilmots is that bad. It's just that we have been spoiled after all the success with CQ. The opposite way of how we accepted any koor va kachal to guide us after the Angolan tire.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        I don't think Wilmots is that bad. It's just that we have been spoiled after all the success with CQ. The opposite way of how we accepted any koor va kachal to guide us after the Angolan tire.
                        legit point here...!!
                        how's he that much worse than slew of B/C avg. european coaches who our regional rivals hire on lucrative contracts and fire on an annual basis ..!!?
                        can't really claim definitively that he has had enough time to stamp his own authority and vision for TM tactically too..!!?
                        whats clear and obvious was/is his lack of interest and commitment to his job as opposed to CQ and his clear shortcoming in adequately preparing his team for immediate and long term challenges and forcing the IFF to provide him the minimal necessities to succeed..!!
                        he knew he was washed-up, mostly failed, avg @best European ex coach, and only good for such mercenary coaching jobs in Africa or ME or other undesirable locations.... the Only thing holding him committed to such jobs was the lucrative contract$ and if he is facing difficulties attaining even that from his employers, what's than holding him from quitting it all together..!?
                        i also think that this is the case of us having been spoilt rotten with how good we had it with CQ in charge and now now we simply are Incapable of replicating, much less improving on what Sir Carlito was to our football as whole coaching package..!!
                        ps

if those WM's 3mil pay-package rumors are legit...? then it should become blatantly clear to all iranians that removing CQ from his position was nothing short of a Political Coup by the scandalous IR Mullahs who are overruling the IFF and the willing Yes-Man inside the federation Taj ..!
                        How else could they explain forcing out a far superior and experienced coach who was extremely competent and committed to his job with a guy with half his coaching CV at Double the salary...!!???
                        obviously, the main difference was that this new guy was willing to keep his mouth shut and not rock the boat & wouldn't have dared to constantly expose & force these corrupt mofos to face up to their own job responsibilities.....!!
                        in essence reverting our football operations back to good ol days of Constant Mediocracy ..... this way these unqualified pricks would @ least seem somewhat competent in their jobs..!

Comment

Willmos knows he cannot manage TM. The finances, lack of friendlies, and having to step in CQ’s mighty shoes are too much for any European coach.

I also did not like his appeasing attitude. I miss when CQ’s used to expose all the corrupt idiots in Iran football.

I just hope they are not going to bring BronGoh or MayeliGohan back.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            Willmos knows he cannot manage TM. The finances, lack of friendlies, and having to step in CQ’s mighty shoes are too much for any European coach.

I also did not like his appeasing attitude. I miss when CQ’s used to expose all the corrupt idiots in Iran football.

I just hope they are not going to bring BronGoh or MayeliGohan back.
                            Please refrain from using Branko's name, it makes me nauseous

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Please refrain from using Brangoh's name, it makes me nauseous
                              fixed.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Now I know why Mourinho and Wenger have been holding out for a job, they must have heard the rumours.

Comment

Working...
                                X