Respecting Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respecting Qatar

Important thread in my opinion to fully understand how much we should respect the Qatari's. Not only the fact that they won the Asian Cup with proper planning and long term vision. But the fact that many people don't know that the Qatar football federation covered ALL COSTS for our camp before the tournament and our camp and game against Venezuela some months ago.

When our own federation and sports ministry left TM alone, it was the Qatari's who we constantly mock that managed to help us and allow us to have a somewhat decent run in the tournament. This is a good lesson for all members who mock Qatar. Not only did they win the tournament, they also covered the costs of the preparation of one of their biggest rivals.

You can watch CQ's interview in which he discusses that: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtV-RQzgoZu/

You are right!

Beside this. The Enemy of Saudi Arabia has always my sympathy.

Comment

Does Qatar refer to the Persian Gulf as such or do they have a made up name for it ? Im legitimately asking
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This regime in Iran is our worst enemy. Qatar FA , CQ , and others give more $ hit than our own sports ministers !

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Important thread in my opinion to fully understand how much we should respect the Qatari's. Not only the fact that they won the Asian Cup with proper planning and long term vision. But the fact that many people don't know that the Qatar football federation covered ALL COSTS for our camp before the tournament and our camp and game against Venezuela some months ago.

When our own federation and sports ministry left TM alone, it was the Qatari's who we constantly mock that managed to help us and allow us to have a somewhat decent run in the tournament. This is a good lesson for all members who mock Qatar. Not only did they win the tournament, they also covered the costs of the preparation of one of their biggest rivals.

You can watch CQ's interview in which he discusses that: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtV-RQzgoZu/
          While Iran is under illegal Western sanctions, Qatar is stealing Iran's Pars gas with the help of UK/USA firms.
          Iran sent many goods to Qatar causing prices in Iran to go up for shortages when Saudi/UAE blocked Qatar.
          I refused to go to Asian games in Qatar although I was invited as a guest of one of my students who is a big shot now, because of wrong use of the Persian Gulf. I told Mar.. Ahm… why I did not want to go there.
          Persian Gulf is an Iranian trade mark and identity.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            While Iran is under illegal Western sanctions, Qatar is stealing Iran's Pars gas with the help of UK/USA firms.
            Iran sent many goods to Qatar causing prices in Iran to go up for shortages when Saudi/UAE blocked Qatar.
            I refused to go to Asian games in Qatar although I was invited as a guest of one of my students who is a big shot now, because of wrong use of the Persian Gulf. I told Mar.. Ahm… why I did not want to go there.
            Persian Gulf is an Iranian trade mark and identity.
            my friend all of our troubles inside iran is 100 % the governments fault, and the people who have been brainwashed. since the 70s Iranians have left Iran and have become big shots big success wherever they have gone in their respected fields. But inside Iran, the country is still a joke. I would say my deep down true feelings about what I think America should do to deal with Iran right now, but it will get taken the wrong way and I will make alot of people angry. Respectfully please try to understand why other people are taking advantage of Iran right now.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I am happy to have a friend in the area, but more importantly, much respect to Qatar for their actions. Congrats on the Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Qatar better be paying our costs after what we are doing for them, we are literally the only country that is not blocking them in a siege.

all Qatar has done is to naturalize talented foreigners. They dont even give citizenship to people who are not qatari descent, even if they are born there.

please.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  my friend all of our troubles inside iran is 100 % the governments fault, and the people who have been brainwashed. since the 70s Iranians have left Iran and have become big shots big success wherever they have gone in their respected fields. But inside Iran, the country is still a joke. I would say my deep down true feelings about what I think America should do to deal with Iran right now, but it will get taken the wrong way and I will make alot of people angry. Respectfully please try to understand why other people are taking advantage of Iran right now.
                  We disagree.
                  Iranian government is made up the same people who live in Iran.
                  Iranian wealth has increased because of housing boom.
                  Just look at Canada, how much money Iranians brought there. One Iranian in Vancouver owes 24 multiple apartment units. He originally brought funds from selling units and a shop at Sharyati Ave.

I left another sport site because many there were thinking similar to you, criticizing government. I criticize our people who do not give crap about most things except their shekam wa jeeb. I should open a thread about whose fault is it government or our people?
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We disagree.
                    Just look at Canada, how much money Iranians brought there. One Iranian in Vancouver owes 24 multiple apartment units. He originally brought funds from selling units and a shop at Sharyati Ave.
                    I left another sport site because many there were thinking similar to you, criticizing government. I criticize our people who do not give crap about most things except their shekam wa jeeb. I should open a thread about whose fault is it government or our people?
                    I tend to agree with you. Unfortunately, it seems that a large group of Iranians are simply corrupted by nature - that is not the fault of the government. And here I am talking about wealthy Iranians that financially don't have to steal money to live a comfortable life

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                      I tend to agree with you. Unfortunately, it seems that a large group of Iranians are simply corrupted by nature - that is not the fault of the government. And here I am talking about wealthy Iranians that financially don't have to steal money to live a comfortable life
                      you mean the same who stole money through corrupt practices? how do you think they got wealthy? no one in Iran gets wealthy legitimately.

Comment

Originally posted by oskol View Post
                        you mean the same who stole money through corrupt practices? how do you think they got wealthy? no one in Iran gets wealthy legitimately.
                        Really? let's see, a country of over 80 million people, approximately millions in upper middle class, and hundreds of thousand of wealthy people and "no one" got wealthy legitimately? I have close relatives who have done very well and I know for a fact that they are legitimate. Let's not take it too far with our stereotypes here.

Comment

Respect them because they had the right idea in mind. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE: https://twitter.com/QFootLive/status...08756225855488

Comment

JAPAN LOST FINALLY I AM SO HAPPY!! I feel happiness Japan lost. Iran had to play Qatar today we had win today the Asian Cup 3:1 against Qatar and Masoud would bring up the CUP

As I wished before that Japan would lose it has happend!!

Comment

We disagree.

What housing boom ? Housing market is horrible in iran right now. The currency is worth less then paper toilet. Unemployment is high. People are depressed and surpressed and you are mot blaming the government for it ?
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X