No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean in fa cup or something he will get a chance, unless the coach want to loan him in jan, but currently they are not that high,and closer to relegation, i believe aj will get a chance once he get the chance he need to grab it and make full use of it,

Comment

Playing players out of position was exposed in the Villa game with the Mooy sending off, he isn’t a left winger and never will be and led to his sending off . His first yellow card was just stupid.
      Trossard will start the next game.

Comment

If Mooy is a premier league player, then our entire NT should be starting for Barca or Real.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          If Mooy is a premier league player, then our entire NT should be starting for Barca or Real.
          To be fair to Aaron Mooy, he had a good first season at Huddersfield in the Prem League. I don’t think Potter has played him when he has in his natural position at all when he has played.

Comment

I am not too worried about him, he never had an elite level talent and what got him to the highest level is hard working, and I am sure he will still play some where in Europe next division. Probably not a top 4 leagues but his work ethic is his best asset.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I think there is club/teammate/head coach politics involved in this. ARJ is by far better than some of those starters.
              imo his last match in TM wasn't quite impressing tbh

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                imo his last match in TM wasn't quite impressing tbh
                He is a good player. He is not match fit because he hasn't played. I don't think his agent is doing enough for him. BHA is not a top club. When a team's players resort to foul play and get red - twice so far - it is out of frustration. They will probably relegate this year.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  It is true that he hasn't scored a single goal in 7 games, but the coach still think he's doing very well (hustling, hard work, good positioning to set others free) and starts him every time.
                  He also actually scored his first goal in the La Liga yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    He is a good player. He is not match fit because he hasn't played. I don't think his agent is doing enough for him. BHA is not a top club. When a team's players resort to foul play and get red - twice so far - it is out of frustration. They will probably relegate this year.
                    match fit... he should stop being a little girl. match fit is being fit to play a match. that means he isn't showing fitness to be able to handle the pace in EPL. he should man up instead of feeling depressed and show what he's got and why he's one of their most valuable players. playing like a little girl because his English teammates are tossing him around in training will not help him in breaking through the starting 11.
                    i've somewhat lost hope for him to breakthrough and thats why i'm taking it so hard on him. he has potential but his girly non alpha male attitude has gotten him into where he is now.
                    IF he is really showing he's better than his competitors in the training and he's not getting playing time, man the fk up and ask for a transfer no matter what, even if its a loan! he's not getting younger and not better atm so he better make choices.

Comment

match fit... he should stop being a little girl. match fit is being fit to play a match. that means he isn't showing fitness to be able to handle the pace in EPL. he should man up instead of feeling depressed and show what he's got and why he's one of their most valuable players. playing like a little girl because his English teammates are tossing him around in training will not help him in breaking through the starting 11.
                      i've somewhat lost hope for him to breakthrough and thats why i'm taking it so hard on him. he has potential but his girly non alpha male attitude has gotten him into where he is now.
                      IF he is really showing he's better than his competitors in the training and he's not getting playing time, man the fk up and ask for a transfer no matter what, even if its a loan! he's not getting younger and not better atm so he better make choices.
                      Even Andone is playing in CL right now against Real Madrid.. haha!

Comment

First, there's nothing wrong with being a girl, and playing beautiful football at that.

Second, this macho man attitude you're projecting is degrading to men and insulting to women.

Third, it will do you good in life to realize the above points.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          First, there's nothing wrong with being a girl, and playing beautiful football at that.
                          Second, this macho man attitude you're projecting is degrading to men and insulting to women.
                          Third, it will do you good in life to realize the above points.
                          lol very dramatic response. this is an iranian soccer forum, not College Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            lol very dramatic response. this is an iranian soccer forum, not College Democrats.
                            No drama, just decency. I want all who visit “Persian” football.com to feel welcome and participate. The language above (and passive and active consent by others) does the opposite.

Comment

I hate to say it but everything you said is 120% right.....
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

“We should be more realistic, less emotional and to some extent biased about JB’s chances of playing regularly week in week out.

No matter how much we naturally feel that he should be playing regularly, this is now the second manager that doesn’t see him as his first must-start choice. There’s lot more hard work for JB to force his way into the squad.

The alternative is asking for a loan transfer, I rather see him loaned out to another club where he can play regularly for a season than see him rot in Brighton.”

I said this in pre-season and I’m not proud of it but it’s turned out to be true. Bring on January window and bring on a loan move. I still believe the boy can be rejuvenated given another chance at a new club. At Brighton he’s rotting and he’s not helped by his team mates. His worst enemy: record purchase price.

Despite the physical nature of championship and all that’s been said about this league, JB can perform at a new club with a fresh approach to his game. Bilic at West Brom or Parker at Fulham can revive him and he will flourish.

Mark my words once again!
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X