X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3rd goal was a carbon copy of the 2nd :|

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
      Good players, which JB was classified as such, manage to show moments of brilliance, if not force their own play at the club they are playing for.
      Let alone his transfer fee, JB has shown absolutely nothing to justify a starting position in the Premier League. Zero.
      He doesn't have the technique, the speed, ball control, confidence, etc. He is a complete embarrassment.
      good players also need to get the chance to play in their right position and also have a good team to show themselves...if you place messi in this team, he still wouldnt get the same services as he is getting from the amazing players around him..football isnt an one man sports..I think you are bringing your TM watching mentality to this situation...I think you forgot how he played in dutch league...he has all the skills needed..is the coach that needs to use the best of him...his rolls during the game is soo defensive most of the time..he has to run up and down the field just to make things happen...brighton wasnt the right choice...

Comment

They didn't break their transfer record for JB because of his defensive qualities. He has being bought to give assists and score goals, which he has failed to do so.
        regardless, clearly he has been instructed by his coach to play deep/defensively and only break forward occasionally..!!
        you think he'd be tanking so far back on his wing, otherwise..??

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          good players also need to get the chance to play in their right position and also have a good team to show themselves...if you place messi in this team, he still wouldnt get the same services as he is getting from the amazing players around him..football isnt an one man sports..I think you are bringing your TM watching mentality to this situation...I think you forgot how he played in dutch league...he has all the skills needed..is the coach that needs to use the best of him...his rolls during the game is soo defensive most of the time..he has to run up and down the field just to make things happen...brighton wasnt the right choice...
          Just like Sardars last season compared to this season.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            good players also need to get the chance to play in their right position and also have a good team to show themselves...if you place messi in this team, he still wouldnt get the same services as he is getting from the amazing players around..football isnt an one man sports..I think you are bringing your TM watching mentality to this situation...I think you forgot how he played in dutch league...he has all the skills needed..is the coach that needs to use the best of him...his rolls during the game is soo defensive most of the time..he has to run up and down the field just to make things happen...brighton wasnt the right choice...
            Not playing in the right formation and tactics doesn't explain why JB doesn't know how to properly handle a ball anymore. It is clear that JB lacks the quality to deal with the speed of the game in England and the continuous pressure on the ball.

JB has been a utter emberassement in both TM and Brighton. These are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              WTF BERNARDO the LEFT BACK just got subbed on for AJ. He really is the scapegoat for their problems isn't he
              this game was over since they conceded the 2nd goal
              CH is now just worried about conceding as few as possible to preserve the superior GD over Cardiff and keep his key players rested/fresher for the vital Semi-final clash in 3 days..!

Comment

It's a shame March had to get injured this game, honestly Knockaert isn't doing much imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Really good point honestly. Or how Sardar struggled to make an impact in our WC games when we were playing a deep defensive block. A player’s environment enables them to show their talents, and Brighton is a clear example of an oppressive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    true,
                    but ARJ was never as High Caliber of a footballer/attacker as Azmoun and likely will never be..!! ive said this for a long time now..!!
                    yet he sure AF isnt the fall-guy and the problem for the hapless BHA's attacking game either..!!
                    its obvious now that he probably woulda faired better in a more attacking set-up of LCFC..!! in hindsight he shoulda chosen to transfer there instead of BHA..! but then again BHA was a long time admirer and LCFC wasnt willing to bet a$ high for his services..!!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 04-03-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Chelsea still attacking and dominating,
                      this has nothing to do with jahanbaksh people need to stop blaming him.

what about knockheart playing shit or hurray hasn’t done anything when he was brought in...
                      even if you bring Ronaldo to this team they won’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                        Chelsea still attacking and dominating,
                        this has nothing to do with jahanbaksh people need to stop blaming him.

what about knockheart playing shit or hurray hasn’t done anything when he was brought in...
                        even if you bring Ronaldo to this team they won’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Who cares about those other players. The whataboutism you guys show over here is ridiculous.

We are assessing one player at Brighton on this forum, who has shown absolutely nothing thus far. One could critize the way Brighton is playing, but that doesn't explain why JB is looking like a outright amateur in the Premier League. It is much more a lack of quality than tactics.

Comment

And besides, it was Jahanbakhsh himself who voluntarily decided to trade playing for a club in the Dutch competition, that usually plays for European football, for a club in England that only recently managed to earn a spot in the Premier League, which budget-wise is normally playing for relegation and whose coach is known for taking a defensive approach.

Yet, despite all these things that JB likely knew beforehand, he thought that his quality as a football player would overcome all these hurdles. How wrong he could've been, because from the looks of it is clear that JB has underestimated both his own qualities as well as the competition in which he is playing.

Comment

At this point, it is almost safe to say that JB is one of the worst football players that has ever graced the league in England.

A complete and utter failure.

I feel sorry for the fans in Brighton who had high hopes.
                            At this point, it is almost safe to say that Kas-r is one of the worst forum posters that has ever graced the forum in PFDC.

I feel sorry for the readers in PFDC who had high hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              At this point, it is almost safe to say that Kas-r is one of the worst forum posters that has ever graced the forum in PFDC.
                              I feel sorry for the readers in PFDC who had high hopes.
                              This is such a clownish and childish reaction. But then again, this whole forum is full with immature fanboys who can't handle criticism of their favourite player. You won't rarely see this type of behaviour among people with roots in a developed country. This is a trait which people from underdeveloped nations usually adopt because they have never learnt culturally how to handle criticism or to channel their emotions. You are perfectly demonstrating such deficiencies in Iranian culture. Chapeau.

Comment

First thoughts:

1) Brighton did no better, no worse, than the Europa clubs visiting Chelsea
                                2) Hazard is world class, (we knew that anyway) playing just ordinary
                                3) Plus points: Bissouma, Bruno
                                4) Minus points: Jahanbakhsh, Knockaert
                                5) Over the two matches, Chelsea were the best we have played this season (so far)
                                6) Possession 68-32% Shots 17-3
                                7) I was going to put a treble bet on for the 3 home EPL teams tonight put the odds were too poor
                                8) I want to see Izquierdo on the pitch at sometime against Man City.

Comment

Working...
                                X