This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Why is PFDC blocked in Iran? The general forum is not even accessible for non-registered users...
    U have to be registered member & logged on to see general forum anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Why is PFDC blocked in Iran? The general forum is not even accessible for non-registered users...
      IR blocks any site that talks against it. There is plenty of talk against the IR in the Football forum.

IPVanish is the best VPN out there. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Do you guys think Oceano is being groomed by CQ to take over for him after WC2018 or AC2019?

It would be a great idea and we would have good continuation in our current system.
        I doubt it, but that would be cool

Comment

I am currently using Torguard via OpenVPN and it works great. You can have up to 5 different devices connected at the same time.

They have their own app for all OSs, from windows to android.

I wouldn't trust a free vpn of you're going to do any banking or logging on to anywhere with a password you care about.

If it's just for browing, then they're fine.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

What a disaster.

Farhad Majidi was offered to coach one of the TM youth teams.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              What a disaster.
              Farhad Majidi was offered to coach one of the TM youth teams.
              Why is that a disaster?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Why is that a disaster?
                I believe he has no coaching badge what so ever, he is as underqualified as all the other retarded coaches. And he will bring so much hashieh to young players who don't need such needless pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  hamrah aval
                  Hichkas tanha nist
                  I undrestand now. But what does it signify. Is this a company or something?
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Oceano Cruz would be a great coacher to take over after CQ

Comment

[QUOTE=khodam;2380435]I undrestand now. But what does it signify. Is this a company or something

Hamrah avval is a mobile operator in Iran and "Hichkas tanha nist" is their motto
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I believe he has no coaching badge what so ever, he is as underqualified as all the other retarded coaches. And he will bring so much hashieh to young players who don't need such needless pressure.
                        Those are pretty bold claims when you are talking about a young potential coach.

Also I am quite sure he has some kind of coaching license, I'm certain I've seen him taking coaching classes in Europe.

Comment

Mohammadi should be put in as LB in our friendlies. Now is the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Those are pretty bold claims when you are talking about a young potential coach.

Also I am quite sure he has some kind of coaching license, I'm certain I've seen him taking coaching classes in Europe.
                            I remember him claiming to be a scout for some la liga team but I don't think that ever happened.

He's not a good role model for our youth and as mentioned he brings too much hashiyeh. I honestly don't know what he could offer as I can't think of anything positive. He might be a cheap option so that could be why.

Comment

Queiroz: "I ask Taj to held our game against Qatar in Tabriz."

He is pissed off at Azadi Stadium officials.

http://90tv.ir/news/256360/%DA%A9%DB...B1%D9%86%D8%AF
                              Last edited by 04041374; 05-27-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Actually he has recently received his UEFA C and B license.

Comment

Working...
                                X