Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need our central midfielders to make plays and keep possession. Our strikers operate at 50% without service from the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Fifa has choosen Refree's for our group C
      Kim Jong-hyeok - South korea
      Hiroyuki Kimura - Japan
      Adham Mohammad Tumah Makhadmeh - Jordan
      christopher james beath - Australia <<<< very bad for us
      Fu Ming - China
      I personally don't have good memories with some of these refrees

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7995/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%87-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1
      به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، مسابقات گروه C انتخابی جام جهانی 2022 قطر از 13 لغایت 25 خرداد ماه با حضور تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران، عراق، بحرین، هنگ کنگ و کامبوج برگزار می شود و با اعلام فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال اسامی داوران در این گروه به شرح زیر است:
      کریستوفر بث از استرالیا، فو مینگ از چین، ادهم محمد از اردن، هیرویوکی کیمورا از ژاپن، کیم جونگ هیوک از کره جنوبی و ایلگیز تانتاشف از ازبکستان
      As long as we don’t get the Jordanian or Australian for our matches against Bahrain and Iraq we should be fine. But knowing AFC, that will unfortunately be the case lol.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Pressing yes but I don't want to see Azmoun and Taremi dropping deep again like they've done on too many an occasion thanks to the uselessness of our midfield. I don't want to see ARJ chasing their wingers back into his own half in that heat.
        I’m afraid you’re in for a disappointment. This is a do or die game for us, everyone will be needed defensively.

In your earlier comment you said:
        ” How Dragan managed to make Azmoun and Taremi look so bad against Syria is a truly remarkable feat”.

Well he’s still the coach, so prepare for yourself for Azmoun and Taremi playing the same roles.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

TM should have a couple of friendlies with the Khuzestan based clubs in preparation for our games in Bahrain.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

At this point, the best preparation we can hope for is training under heat lamps to get TM ready to play under the hot Bahrain temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                TM should have a couple of friendlies with the Khuzestan based clubs in preparation for our games in Bahrain.
                With the camp starting so late(May 27th) we just won’t have time. Otherwise i like the idea. Had Sanat Naft been in better form( top 3 in the league) i would even have considered bringing some of their players to Bahrain.

One wonders how they were thinking scheduling IPL games so late in may? I mean do they not understand this is damaging TM and our chances to qualify?

CQ is sorely missed, he would never allow this to happen.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                  thats a good looking list to me..!!
                  any notable missings besides Allahyaar over Khaveh..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    thats a good looking list to me..!!
                    any notable missings besides Allahyaar over Khaveh..?
                    Is that the official list? And I agree allahyar should come over Kaveh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      At this point, the best preparation we can hope for is training under heat lamps to get TM ready to play under the hot Bahrain temps.
                      Haha i’m laughing my ass of reading this 😂 Enghadr badbakht shodim that training under heat lamps is our only hope of success.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                        My list, the official list will have Hajsafi, don't worry about that.

I'm okay with Allahyar over Kaveh.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          not sure ? but this FMCABCDEFGH Guy is pretty legit often and doesnt just bs about the this place often like i ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                            Nourollahi?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Nourollahi?
                              our MF talent chart is slim @best..!! he certainly deserves a spot based on his prior performances imo..!!
                              Now Ehsan on the other hand..?? and sadly he is very likely to remain a starter wearing the captain armband too..!!

Comment

Kaveh doesn't deserve the final squad. And i doubt Skocic use Amiri as LB.
                                Also not sure Moharrami will be available as starter or even if he is, it is wise decision to start him after so long in such crucial matches?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X