Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d go with Beiranvand, Khalilzadeh, PAG, Mohammadi, Moharrami, Ezatolahi, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Azmoun and Taremi. With Ghoddos as a more defensive midfielder alongside Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh as the offensive midfielder and maybe move Taremi to a LW position?
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/socc...-idUSL2N2N301R

"The AFC said it will refer North Korea’s withdrawal to governing body FIFA, with a decision on how the country’s exit from the competition will affect the group standings to be announced in due course".

Lets see how this plays out.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I really dig the 5th slide. I hope we can get Adidas again, but this time have it be an official sponsor.
        Doubt it bro. Best hope is that Merooj will come up with some dope design and decent quality. Not that I would mind, at least people can buy the originals inside the country then.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I like it but we got to drill into Jahanbakhsh and Gholizadeh that they can't ignore their defensive duties.
          I'm of the opposite view. Park Azmoun, Taremi and ARJ in the final third and give them a free role without burdening them with defensive responsibilities. It's a complete waste of their ridiculous talent to get them to chase some random useless Arabs across the Bahraini desert in hellish heat.

Whether Gholi makes it an attacking quartet or you tell him to sit deeper I don't care but put all defensive responsibility on the back 4 and 2 deep-lying midfielders and that should be enough if they have discipline. Of course, that's a big IF and given the mentality of our players and lack of coaching ability at our disposal, we'll probably have Noura and Hajsafi going on some silly forward runs, Azmoun and Taremi dropping deep to try and see some of the ball and general chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            I'm of the opposite view. Park Azmoun, Taremi and ARJ in the final third and give them a free role without burdening them with defensive responsibilities. It's a complete waste of their ridiculous talent to get them to chase some random useless Arabs across the Bahraini desert in hellish heat.
            Whether Gholi makes it an attacking quartet or you tell him to sit deeper I don't care but put all defensive responsibility on the back 4 and 2 deep-lying midfielders and that should be enough if they have discipline. Of course, that's a big IF and given the mentality of our players and lack of coaching ability at our disposal, we'll probably have Noura and Hajsafi going on some silly forward runs, Azmoun and Taremi dropping deep to try and see some of the ball and general chaos.
            Sorry bro, with that attitude we get nowhere. We pay a heavy price for disrespecting and underestimating teams be it Arab or not. It is a stupid mistake to think we can hover around and play with one eye shot or one hand tied to our backs because they "are random useless arabs" they will punish you in a way you will feel sore every time you remember it. No more disrespect and underestimation. These guys have money and buy the best coaches/facilities/refs/fifa/afc/media/pundits/clubs and everything that goes with it.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This kind of attitude is exactly why were sitting in 3rd place in the group right now.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We are sitting 3rd because we haven't had a manager in place since we lost against Japan in Asian Cup. I'm just stating facts, that front 3 of ours is so far superior to these bums we are facing that it's purely down to the manager and coaching staff if they can't get results.

And I'm not saying we go into the games assuming we'll cruise through, what I proposed is we don't burden our 3 stars with defensive responsibilities in order to get the best out of them.

How Dragan managed to make Azmoun and Taremi look so bad against Syria is a truly remarkable feat.

Comment

Ideally, there should be a strategy to create chances easily so that our attacking players are doing what they are supposed to do upfront.

If Bahrain has more possession than us, something is wrong.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen....

The enemy has been chosen.

Bahrain kick off crucial training camp

https://www.newsofbahrain.com/sports/72520.html

Comment

any idea when they will call up the players?

Comment

We are sitting 3rd because we haven't had a manager in place since we lost against Japan in Asian Cup. I'm just stating facts, that front 3 of ours is so far superior to these bums we are facing that it's purely down to the manager and coaching staff if they can't get results.
                        And I'm not saying we go into the games assuming we'll cruise through, what I proposed is we don't burden our 3 stars with defensive responsibilities in order to get the best out of them.
                        How Dragan managed to make Azmoun and Taremi look so bad against Syria is a truly remarkable feat.
                        Modern football doesn’t work that way. Everyone will be needed when we are defending. We need to press Bahrain when they have the ball, and that pressure starts with our forwards.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Pressing yes but I don't want to see Azmoun and Taremi dropping deep again like they've done on too many an occasion thanks to the uselessness of our midfield. I don't want to see ARJ chasing their wingers back into his own half in that heat.

Comment

Your daily reminder of how royally AFC/FIFA f'ed up:

Bahrain records highest daily COVID-19 fatalities (published May 15th)
                            https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/bahr...ies-1.79215052

Bahrain authorizes emergency use of one-shot Sputnik-Light COVID-19 vaccine (it has already authorized 5 other vaccines)
                            https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ne-2021-05-11/

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind Taremi dropping in a bit between the lines, he is a hell of a playmaker as we've seen in Liga Nos with 10 assists and Azmoun is great at playing off ball. I just hope both of them are sharp.

Comment

Fifa has choosen Refree's for our group C

Kim Jong-hyeok - South korea
                                Hiroyuki Kimura - Japan
                                Adham Mohammad Tumah Makhadmeh - Jordan
                                christopher james beath - Australia <<<< very bad for us
                                Fu Ming - China

I personally don't have good memories with some of these refrees

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7995/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%87-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، مسابقات گروه C انتخابی جام جهانی 2022 قطر از 13 لغایت 25 خرداد ماه با حضور تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران، عراق، بحرین، هنگ کنگ و کامبوج برگزار می شود و با اعلام فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال اسامی داوران در این گروه به شرح زیر است:
                                کریستوفر بث از استرالیا، فو مینگ از چین، ادهم محمد از اردن، هیرویوکی کیمورا از ژاپن، کیم جونگ هیوک از کره جنوبی و ایلگیز تانتاشف از ازبکستان

Comment

Working...
                                X