This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    Why the fuck would CQ not want to play Croatia?!? This is mind boggling he complains about quality friendlies and we get one and he wants to cancel. Although a great coach, he is sometimes one of the most annoying
    Because Croatia federation wants it scheduled on non fifa day, so we won't have legionnares plus zobahan and tractor sazi players.

Comment

Sounds like excuses. We should take the opportunity and play such a side, regardless of who we may be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        Sounds like excuses. We should take the opportunity and play such a side, regardless of who we may be missing.
        maybe but CQ does not want we have to trust him, is only fair if he is the coach, and does not wanna play them we have to respect it, i am sad also but i am sure iran will find good teams to play

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          Because Croatia federation wants it scheduled on non fifa day, so we won't have legionnares plus zobahan and tractor sazi players.
          We don't care, even with our U15 this friendly would have been a gift

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            We don't care, even with our U15 this friendly would have been a gift
            How many of such friendlies do you think we can arrange to employ such mentality? Once every couple of years we get to arrange friendlies like this, and you want our youth teams who often get to play world class teams as opposed to our senior team? TM needs to prepare for its WCQ matches, and needs to take advantage of every single opportunity it gets to play decent teams with all its legionnaires and main squad.

Comment

If the proposed Croatia friendly is May 29th then

All the acl players would be available (latest they can play is 24/25 of May)

Ipl will be finished for 2 weeks

All the Qatari league players would be available

All the European leagues with Iranians in them will be done (except if AZ make the euro league playoffs)

So every tm player would be available except for potentially Jahanbakhsh.
              Very bad and weird decision by cq if true

Comment

not really the most good looking of kits but who cares as long as it's not fake like CQ has requested and TM is able to perform in them.

wouldn't mind this one with some modifications as our NT home kit:

http://www.givovashopping.it/footbal...it-colour.html

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  How many of such friendlies do you think we can arrange to employ such mentality? Once every couple of years we get to arrange friendlies like this, and you want our youth teams who often get to play world class teams as opposed to our senior team? TM needs to prepare for its WCQ matches, and needs to take advantage of every single opportunity it gets to play decent teams with all its legionnaires and main squad.
                  Iranian players as a whole need to play such quality players so because some players aren't available is a stupid excuse to cancel it.

About Givova, they do Chievo Verona kits. Not bad on them.

Comment

what site has old games to watch or download? If i want to scout irans opponents from this wcq. please help a bro out and ur country i want to scout for cq and TM

Comment

I dont know much about Givova, but from what I've heard they are pretty decent. A new company (established 2008) so this is a huge chance for them to show their products to the world (international competitions).

Our contract with Uhlsport expired in 2014, after the world cup (TM is using old gear from the stockpile or false kits supplied by the middleman). On paper Uhlsport is also a good brand but unfortunately their products were not delivered directly to IFF. Hopefully Givova will deliver all the necessary equipment directly to Tehran.
                      Design is not that important right now, we need quality and functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        If the proposed Croatia friendly is May 29th then

All the acl players would be available (latest they can play is 24/25 of May)

Ipl will be finished for 2 weeks

All the Qatari league players would be available

All the European leagues with Iranians in them will be done (except if AZ make the euro league playoffs)

So every tm player would be available except for potentially Jahanbakhsh.
                        Very bad and weird decision by cq if true
                        It is a good decision by CQ 100%! It's not about the availablity of the players but the timing of this friendly. A friendly in May won't do us no good when we don't have a practice pitch, stadium that can't sit 100 for official games and games that don't start until September. If this was in July or August then it would have been much better. Yes, we do lack friendlies but with the way IFF is handling the budget, this would be a waste of money! Go fix the issues now then worry about friendlies 4 months before Qatar game

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                          I dont know much about Givova, but from what I've heard they are pretty decent. A new company (established 2008) so this is a huge chance for them to show their products to the world (international competitions).

Our contract with Uhlsport expired in 2014, after the world cup (TM is using old gear from the stockpile or false kits supplied by the middleman). On paper Uhlsport is also a good brand but unfortunately their products were not delivered directly to IFF. Hopefully Givova will deliver all the necessary equipment directly to Tehran.
                          Design is not that important right now, we need quality and functionality.
                          i agreee players need to have enough set for them self

Comment

Btw the IFF elections have been postponed to May 20th. By then, CQ will definitely stay as TM coach.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              It is a good decision by CQ 100%! It's not about the availablity of the players but the timing of this friendly. A friendly in May won't do us no good when we don't have a practice pitch, stadium that can't sit 100 for official games and games that don't start until September. If this was in July or August then it would have been much better. Yes, we do lack friendlies but with the way IFF is handling the budget, this would be a waste of money! Go fix the issues now then worry about friendlies 4 months before Qatar game
                              What? The friendly would be part of a european camp that tm is already going to. The friendly would only a few days before the macedonia and belarus games so if it would do us no good those wouldnt either. Im not sure what a training pitch has to do with a camp in europe. And i dont even know what stadium youre refering to.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                GIVOVA has called to create their designs as proposals for the new TM kit

No "IR" before Iran on the kits!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X