This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    If I got a $15,000 watch with the Yellow Green and Blue color scheme of Gabon's national flag, I'd likely never wear it. I'm not gaudy enough to want to show off a watch that has a bright color scheme just to show off that it's $15,000.

CQ seems to wear it with pride, and you're just making stuff up that it's just because it's expensive. If it were another country's colors, I highly doubt CQ would wear it.
    One can also go and change the band on an expensive watch. That's not a problem if the band is not to ones taste. The fact is that he is now the coach of Iran and wearing the colours of Iran makes sense. So good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      How am I making stuff up? Did you personally ask CQ if he is specifically wearing the watch because "he loves Iran"? I'm trying to say he would wear the watch even if it had a black/brown band because it was a gift to him, on top of that being a famous/expensive brand. Frankly it's more of "making stuff up" by saying he is wearing this watch because "he loves Iran".
      Black/Brown band... You mean the most popular watch band colors on earth????

Do you think CQ would wear a watch with a pink band if it were worth $15,000?

Yes, that's why you're making stuff up. Most people on earth, especially adults would not wear a wristband with bright colors, unless they're 1.) a douche 2.) wearing it as it has some symbolic/sentimental value.

What you're saying just makes no sense, that's why you're making stuff up.

Wearing a wristband that is colorful and would be weird on any 60 year old+ person is worn purely because it's expensive. If I buy CQ a $15,000 thong, will he wear that too? You're just making stuff up to make it seem like he doesn't love Iran. He does, almost everything he does shows that. So please, stop pulling stuff out of your butt.

If you want, let's each throw down $7,500 for one of Javeed's thongs with Djibouti's flag colors and we'll see if CQ wears it just because it's expensive. Because you know, people will wear anything that costed $15,000 as your argument tends to argue. They don't wear things because they like it, or it means anything to them personally...

Comment

Black/Brown band... You mean the most popular watch band colors on earth????

Do you think CQ would wear a watch with a pink band if it were worth $15,000?

Yes, that's why you're making stuff up. Most people on earth, especially adults would not wear a wristband with bright colors, unless they're 1.) a douche 2.) wearing it as it has some symbolic/sentimental value.

What you're saying just makes no sense, that's why you're making stuff up.

Wearing a wristband that is colorful and would be weird on any 60 year old+ person is worn purely because it's expensive. If I buy CQ a $15,000 thong, will he wear that too? You're just making stuff up to make it seem like he doesn't love Iran. He does, almost everything he does shows that. So please, stop pulling stuff out of your butt.

If you want, let's each throw down $7,500 for one of Javeed's thongs with Djibouti's flag colors and we'll see if CQ wears it just because it's expensive. Because you know, people will wear anything that costed $15,000 as your argument tends to argue. They don't wear things because they like it, or it means anything to them personally...
        Stop throwing out nonsense rants. Using a watch that he got as a gift doesn't show that he loves a country. Rugs mentioned he spoke about it during an interview, that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          But do the other coaches still wear the ones they got?
          apparently Mayeli chemidoonam chi is wearing his watch with pride too, it's made by "tokhme morgh sazi Karaj"....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Stop throwing out nonsense rants. Using a watch that he got as a gift doesn't show that he loves a country. Rugs mentioned he spoke about it during an interview, that's a different story.
            Yes, so you were making stuff up. Hence, my rant. All logic runs against you, and now we know his words do as well.

Comment

Yes, so you were making stuff up. Hence, my rant. All logic runs against you, and now we know his words do as well.
              LOL. Give it a rest. Next you gonna say CQ farted toward the direction of Iran, he must LOVE Iran. He got a expensive watch as a gift, the band represents the flag of the country of the football team he is coaching, of course he is going to use it. I understand how you are fanboy #1 and can't comprehend what I am explaining, but please for the sake of the rest of the people on this forum, don't get so heated up as I am not trying to talk smack about CQ or try to make him seem like a bad coach. I'm sure he loves Iran, he has mentioned that multiple times in different interviews, on top of having to put up with all the headaches he has to deal with coaching TM.

Comment

LOL. Give it a rest. Next you gonna say CQ farted toward the direction of Iran, he must LOVE Iran. He got a expensive watch as a gift, the band represents the flag of the country of the football team he is coaching, of course he is going to use it. I understand how you are fanboy #1 and can't comprehend what I am explaining, but please for the sake of the rest of the people on this forum, don't get so heated up as I am not trying to talk smack about CQ or try to make him seem like a bad coach. I'm sure he loves Iran, he has mentioned that multiple times in different interviews, on top of having to put up with all the headaches he has to deal with coaching TM.
                Okay then, I'm glad that is your opinion about him. Have a good day.

Comment

Okay then, I'm glad that is your opinion about him. Have a good day.
                  Awww, don't be sad. I truly do enjoy reading your replies, comments and opinions. I am not being sarcastic.

Comment

Awww, don't be sad. I truly do enjoy reading your replies, comments and opinions. I am not being sarcastic.
                    Thanks mahestan jan. I'm sorry if my reply was harsh. I thought you were needlessly bashing CQ, which I see enough on here, but you seem like a reasonable and rational person. Have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      But do the other coaches still wear the ones they got?
                      Luiz Felipe Scolari loves the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

کی روش
                        فرماندهی نیستم که برای حق سربازانم نجنگم
                        کی روش:حسودها به جهنم بروند و بسوزند

برخی زهرشان را می ریزند، اما برایم مهم نیست
                        سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران می گوید که عده ای علیه تیمش زهر می ریزند، اما این اتفاق برایش اهمیتی ندارد.

CQ

Comment

Now lets have a 200 page thread about his watch!
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

کی روش
                            فرماندهی نیستم که برای حق سربازانم نجنگم
                            کی روش:حسودها به جهنم بروند و بسوزند

Rofl. He's gone senile at the tender age of 62.

Comment

TM-News-

CQ: "May the jealous people burn in hell."

This is what he told according to FarsNews

Comment

So Guam beat India, and are top of our group.

Comment

Working...
                                X