No announcement yet.

Iran’s Journey to Russia Starts at the “Door to Hell”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's shocking is that we have a losing record against them. 4 GP, 2 ties and 2 losses.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      what's shocking is that we have a losing record against them. 4 GP, 2 ties and 2 losses.
      that's gonna change on tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
        Wow I thought you guys were trolling about Guam asking to play their home match in Iran.

Lol maybe they are too emberassed to invite us over to Guam and have us witness their crappy field / cameras?
        After all it's Iran! The #1 ranked team of Asia!!
        Little do they know how emberassed we are ourselves about our own federation's management.
        My sentiments exactly. I forgot to mention this.
        Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Cmon guys I'm surprised there are some people here saying this might be a tough game for us.

ITS TURKMENISTAN FOR GODS SAKES. How do we expect to do well at the World Cup stage if we don't beat these teams by 4 or 5 goals? I mean seriously! Lol
          In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
            Cmon guys I'm surprised there are some people here saying this might be a tough game for us.

ITS TURKMENISTAN FOR GODS SAKES. How do we expect to do well at the World Cup stage if we don't beat these teams by 4 or 5 goals? I mean seriously! Lol
            In asia it's not always all about football. This will be an away match on a most likely terrible field in an unknown town. The hotel will probably be 2 stars and the ref is Bahraini. Also i would hope Queiroz plays some young players to give them experience in an official match. So Iran is obviously capable of a 4-5 goal win, but these types of away games are tougher.

Comment

AFC has put an extremely inexperienced Bahraini referee for this game.

Look at how many games he has officiated throughout his career which started in 2010:

http://www.football-lineups.com/referee/3929/

Only 4 games which only one was an ACL game, the rest were pretty meaningless.

I expect a lot of calls in favor of Turkmenistan with such a suspicious referee.

Comment

^ I saw that too, but please let us once not nag about referee please.

Comment

Hands down, this is one of my favorite articles to be posted on PFDC. Beautifully written. Makes me more excited for the match as well

Comment

Best article I have ever read in the English language.

Comment

^ Oh so that was the language this was written in? Because I'm still having a hard time understanding how in the name of Rostam scoring five goals against a team that just lost to Guam(!) would classify our boys as "mythological legends"... you know, especially when we were told repeatedly that defending at the World Cup or losing with ten men in PKs to a country that has actually won the Asian Cup is way below our standards

Comment

Behrou Jan, you article was translated and posted to Isna but it doesn't say it was written by you

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/940325140...6-%D8%AF%D8%B1

I also saw the translated piece was posted on footballitarin http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=229057

did they ask you for permission? even if they did they should include your name

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          Behrou Jan, you article was translated and posted to Isna but it doesn't say it was written by you

I also saw the translated piece was posted on footballitarin http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=229057

Typical Iranian trash media. No shame and no limits.

I wouldn't be surprised if PFDC was the main source for most Iranian news websites too, even important ones. Sometimes I even suspect Navad from picking some bits and pieces of everything from here

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Typical Iranian trash media. No shame and no limits.

I wouldn't be surprised if PFDC was the main source for most Iranian news websites too, even important ones. Sometimes I even suspect Navad from picking some bits and pieces of everything from here
                            There are few "journalist" here who work in Iran and I've seen some of the rumors or news that started in PFDC makes it to Iranian media within couple of hours. I remember there was a member here who told us a story about when he met Omid Namazi in a party and I remember reading it on navad.net few hours later.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post

Thanks for letting me know Amin jaan - no they didn't ask for permission and yes it would have definitely been nice to at least mention that they borrowed parts of it from my article.

Comment

It is a common knowledge, they may be genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X