who? Kenya West?
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      if we play a good turkish team like beskitash

joking :-)
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

It's always a mistry for me why Iran and Turkey (next door neighbour) never play each other!!? Even when TM camp in there!

God knows how long back you got to go to find their last year, perhaps 60 or 70s!?
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          It's always a mistry for me why Iran and Turkey (next door neighbour) never play each other!!? Even when TM camp in there!

God knows how long back you got to go to find their last year, perhaps 60 or 70s!?
          Our U23 team played against them a couple years ago and we beat 3-2 but our senior teams played some 50 years ago perhaps.

Comment

Possibilities of a friendly with an African team during the Turkish camp, one of the options being Kenya. This is in addition to the other options such as Turkish clubs:

"سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی برای هماهنگی اردوی ترکیه راهی استانبول شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، کارلوس کی*روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای هماهنگی*های لازم برای حضور تیم ملی در اردوی استانبول، راهی ترکیه شد.

بر همین اساس کی*روش با هماهنگی فدراسیون راهی استانبول شده است تا پس از هماهنگی کمپ تمرینی در این شهر، در مورد بازی دوستانه تیم ملی در این کشور رایزنی*های لازم را به عمل بیاورد.

در این زمینه چند پیشنهاد از تیم*های آفریقایی از جمله تیم ملی کنیا به ایران رسیده است و پس از ارزیابی این پیشنهادات توسط کادرفنی تیم ملی، برگزاری دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی ایران در اردوی استانبول نیز قطعی خواهد شد.

قرار است پس از این اردو، تیم ملی راهی ازبکستان شده و پس از برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی با این کشور در تاشکند، شاگردان کی*روش برای برگزاری نخستین دیدار خود در رقابت*های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه راهی عشق آباد شده تا با ترکمنستان دیدار کنند."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=221432

Comment

Some of the goals Hashmian scored in Bundesliga

http://90tv.ir/video/97890/%DA%AF%D9...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

I am astonished as to why Iran and Turkey don't play each other in a friendly
                SpeeCialy since TM is camping there for a week ???
                Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Why ?
                  Probably the hatred..

Comment

We should play them in Tabriz...jk

Comment

TM is likely to held its camp on Fenerbahce's training ground

Comment

The hatred ?????

What hatred ?????

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          Why ?
                          The Turkish league is running until May 31st and they have an away Euro qualifier on June 12th against Kazakhstan. That barely gives them a week to gather the troops and head to Almaty for their own camp.

I don't think it would have made much sense for them to clutter that schedule even more with a high-profile international friendly and considering most of their players would be quite fatigued from the league already.

I do agree that it would be nice to play them at some point though - it has indeed been a long time. I suspect a game in Tehran would easily sell out.

Comment

The latest according to V3:

* Kenya game went as far as the final signatures on the contract, but it will not materialize.

* CQ had been inspecting the Fenerbahce facilities but it looks like the price for the camp may be too high and they may decide to have it at another training ground.

* CQ is coming back to Tehran tomorrow.

Hopefully, he will release the list at that time. India and Turkmenistan have already made their lists public from our group. No news on Iran, Oman and Guam yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Hopefully, he will release the list at that time. India and Turkmenistan have already made their lists public from our group. No news on Iran, Oman and Guam yet.
                              He will be probably release the list once the league is over. It could have a positive or negative impact on certain teams.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                He will be probably release the list once the league is over. It could have a positive or negative impact on certain teams.
                                Hopefully no more Khosro Heydari. Bengar or Enayati can be his new surprises.

Comment

Working...
                                X