Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Wow this is the first time JB was on the second page of pfdc football forum for a long time
    ... and you made sure that was changed

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the first team squad for Saturday.
      Not in the under 23 team tonight against high scoring top of the table Man City youngsters (City usually score 6).

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the first team squad for Saturday.
        Not in the under 23 team tonight against high scoring top of the table Man City youngsters (City usually score 6).
        They destroyed Man City youth squad...

"Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-23s produced an exceptional performance against league-leading Manchester City to seal a 5-0 victory and continue their unbeaten start to the season at the Broadfield Stadium."

Comment

Any ideas what TV channels will be showing the fixture versus Fulham today? Seems like nothing in US, Canada, or England.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Await a possibly nice Iranian flag on official Brighton Insta at some stage today 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Await a possibly nice Iranian flag on official Brighton Insta at some stage today 😉
              What does that mean? Someone in the stands will have an Iranian flag?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Any ideas what TV channels will be showing the fixture versus Fulham today? Seems like nothing in US, Canada, or England.
                It'll be on NBC sports gold so I'm sure someone will make a stream

Comment

On bench.

Comment

So maybe I'm being impatient but as a player I would get annoyed already. CH is startingg the exact ame 11 every game and I don't see this changing all season :s!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      So maybe I'm being impatient but as a player I would get annoyed already. CH is startingg the exact ame 11 every game and I don't see this changing all season :s!
                      He got to start midweek against Southampton and was sub-par. Also, when those same starters are getting the results you want, why change it?? As a sub, you get your chances and show your quality to start, or don't show enough and ride the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        If anyone wants to watch any game at all, I'd recommend checking out:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
                        I haven't missed a single game I'm interested in, some of the links posted on that subreddit even works perfectly with smartphones!

EDIT:
                        You can find a bunch of streamlinks in in here for this match:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...2s&sh=809aafae

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                          He got to start midweek against Southampton and was sub-par. Also, when those same starters are getting the results you want, why change it?? As a sub, you get your chances and show your quality to start, or don't show enough and ride the bench.
                          sub par according to who? As for results , losing 2/3 matches isn't very ideal even though oe was vs Liverpool!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            sub par according to who? As for results , losing 2/3 matches isn't very ideal even though oe was vs Liverpool!
                            You're going to frame everything to fit the story you want to tell... So have fun.

He was sub par according to anyone that was at the game with their ratings on Brighton's forum. He also is not up to the level hughton wants to see, as he himself said.

They lost away in the first match of a new season to a team now in the top 4, beat Manchester United, and got near tieing Liverpool away (sounds a bit better this way).

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                              You're going to frame everything to fit the story you want to tell... So have fun.
                              He was sub par according to anyone that was at the game with their ratings on Brighton's forum. He also is not up to the level hughton wants to see, as he himself said.
                              They lost away in the first match of a new season to a team now in the top 4, beat Manchester United, and got near tieing Liverpool away (sounds a bit better this way).
                              Relax just a little bit. I'm not framing anything in any way shape or form! I am here on a DISCUSSION FORUM initiating discussion. If you don't want to answer by all means do not! I want other peoples perpective including yours. Negativity and attacks however I do not!

Comment

Not surprising Jahanbakhsh is benched, he was terrible last game for Brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X