No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys to be completely honest i'm not impressed with JB.....i love the kid but have seen him many times and it doesnt seem like he is that much quality against better opposition. Sure he was killing it in Holland and some TM games but overall he has shown very little impressive scenes in games that matter.

I guess we shall see....

Comment

Can't wait to loging tomorrow night after Alireza gets a goal and an assist.

Finally get to watch his game on tv.

Comment

All the best wishes ARJ on your return to the starting lineup of BHA. We all support you and wish you a fantastic comeback. You make us proud!

Comment

Anyone can provide links to watch the game live?

Thanks in advanced!
          In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Brighton's game is live on BBC 1 this evening, Gary Lineker presenting, so will be great to watch it in highest definition on TV for UK members. It will be his biggest opportunity so far as the viewership will be the largest with this kind of airing.

Based on the fact that it is on the UK's biggest terrestrial television channel, I'm sure it will be really easy for others to watch on either streaming sites or using a proxy to get the BBC site.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Brighton's game is live on BBC 1 this evening, Gary Lineker presenting, so will be great to watch it in highest definition on TV for UK members. It will be his biggest opportunity so far as the viewership will be the largest with this kind of airing.

Based on the fact that it is on the UK's biggest terrestrial television channel, I'm sure it will be really easy for others to watch on either streaming sites or using a proxy to get the BBC site.
              A late kick-off on a Saturday on BT or a 'Super Sunday' match would have much higher viewer numbers than a random Wednesday night FA cup replay on the BBC. Don't get me wrong, people will stick it on the telly if there's nothing else on, but don't think it's something you go out your way to watch, unless you have a bet on, are at the pub, or are a WBA/Brighton supporter.
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                A late kick-off on a Saturday on BT or a 'Super Sunday' match would have much higher viewer numbers than a random Wednesday night FA cup replay on the BBC. Don't get me wrong, people will stick it on the telly if there's nothing else on, but don't think it's something you go out your way to watch, unless you have a bet on, are at the pub, or are a WBA/Brighton supporter.
                Do you think so? I mean, I have BT and enjoyed their coverage since they started the BT Sport channel and app, but primetime BBC1 is something else. I think 1.75 million people have BT Sport whereas everyone has access to BBC1.

You're right that a lot of people won't go out of their way to watch it, but it's cold and there literally isn't much going on at the moment so I think some people who wouldn't normally tune in will watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Do you think so? I mean, I have BT and enjoyed their coverage since they started the BT Sport channel and app, but primetime BBC1 is something else. I think 1.75 million people have BT Sport whereas everyone has access to BBC1.
                  You're right that a lot of people won't go out of their way to watch it, but it's cold and there literally isn't much going on at the moment so I think some people who wouldn't normally tune in will watch it.
                  Just my opinion of course. The FA Cup just isn't what it used to be. Once managers started fielding weakened teams and coming out with lines like "we can focus on the league now" it lost its credibility - not as much as the league cup though!
                  You are right though - it is baltic. I'm going to another match tonight so won't be able to watch it live but will catch it on Saturday in between the rugby on iplayer.
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

My wife is at the game tonight as she’s a West Brom season ticket holder with her dad. They were doing cheap tickets as well so should be a good turn out at the stadium.

There is literally nothing on TV tonight for the game to compete with so should be a good viewing figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      My wife is at the game tonight as she’s a West Brom season ticket holder with her dad. They were doing cheap tickets as well so should be a good turn out at the stadium.

There is literally nothing on TV tonight for the game to compete with so should be a good viewing figure.
                      In 1 hour El clasico begins.. So it think there is something to compete with 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                        In 1 hour El clasico begins.. So it think there is something to compete with 😁
                        I meant terrestrial TV in England, most people don’t have the Sports Channels due to price so when their is a game on free to view TV which is rare these days they make the most of it.

Comment

AJ starting

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            FA Cup fourth-round replay to be shown on BBC One
                            Wed 06/02/2019 20:05 UT

West Bromwich A vs Brighton & Hove Albion
                            Venue: The Hawthorns (West Bromwich Albion)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47046820

https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/away
                            Ten changes, Bissouma played v Watford (wasn't mean to). Ali J in the ten role (interesting), second starts for Gyokeres and Burn. Albion (4-4-1-1): Button; Bruno, Balogun, Burn, Bernardo; Knockaert, Bissouma, Kayal, Gyokeres; Jahanbakhsh; Andone. #bhafc

Andy Naylor
                            ‏ @AndyNaylorArgus
                            5m5 minutes ago

Subs: Sanchez, Bong, Dunk, Locadia, Gross, Murray, Propper. #bhafc
                            Robert Sanchez covers Button, with Steele injured and Ryan rested.

7 minutes ago

Seven changes for WBA then. Rodriguez starts, Bong on the bench for Albion. #bhafc

Comment

Streaming links are posted on this page:
                              https://www.footybite.com/football/w...w-predictions/

FYI, this is the new hub for what was previously reddit.com/r/soccer_streams
                              They got shut down but now opened this website. Basically every 'preview' article on there is just a place where match links are posted and updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

How can anyone support West Brom? All they do is park the bus, park the bus. Their football makes Berdyev’s football look attacking!

Comment

Working...
                                X