Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Ryan MVP
    if brighton pull this win, it'll be due to his great repeated saves..!
    ARJ largely anonymous and hasnt done all that well with the ball when he got it but he is hustling and all over the place, hence he will play the full 90

Comment

85' still 1-0
      Newcastle pushing up numbers for an equalizer
      hopefully some opportunities would fall to ARJ on counters, he jumping at the bit to make a run forward

Comment

How does Locadia miss that lol but yeah Matt Ryan has been so impressive

Comment

Two starts for JB, two wins for BHA, including their first away win in a long time.

JB was fine. He didn't make many mistakes, but also doesn't jump out at you either. Still feel like he's playing conservative due to nerves.

Comment

very valuable win away for Brighton
            ARJ with an avg performance but plays a huge part in providing the assist for the goal from a good swung-in CK

Comment

Brighton wins and ARJ got his 1st 90 mins!!
              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Two times Jahanbakhsh start, two times his team won, I have nothing to add for the haters

Comment

ARJ with a rating of 7.5 2nd best on team only behind Ryan.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

guys, no attacking players ever do well for this team, or do as well as they can.

Having said that, ARJ was very good on defense, smart in possession especially in the second half, was involved in the goal, and of course played the full 90 in an important away win. Hopefully the results continue, and then that can raise the teams performances and his performances to better levels offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Two starts for JB, two wins for BHA, including their first away win in a long time.

JB was fine. He didn't make many mistakes, but also doesn't jump out at you either. Still feel like he's playing conservative due to nerves.

It looks more like its CH's instructions to do so
                      he is likely to retain his starting status for conservative CH, so long he is gets back often and remains defensively reassuring

Comment

ARJ had a great game

Comment

Great to see ARJ playing the full 90 min, but he has a long way to go before shining in the premier league. Totally different level of football and philosophy than eredivise.
                          He has the potential and hopefully after a season,we will see the best of Alireza.

Need to remain patient, believe in the manager and support our boy no matter what.

Comment

Even Ronaldo will be an average player in a team like BHA. This team has no organization or system that can support a star player.. the only thing ARJ can get out of this team is exposure to higher level league than where he was before.

Comment

This is great. Two starts, two wins and gaining coach's trust. I knew this day would come. ARJ's patience and hard work is paying off. Mark my words, soon he will have his chance to score and shine even more.

Comment

I'm his biggest fan in the world but I have no idea why Knockaert was benched for him today unless he's done wonders over the past 2 days in training. He does not really fit into this Brighton team in my opinion, they play extremely uncreative football and he looks completely lost. Big positive for me was that he took all the attacking set pieces (none were perfect but none were bad either). He seemed tired at times and had a great chance to score which he screwed up. I really hope he plays better in the next games.. That being said, none of the offensive players were any more promising than him other than Izquierdo who was very good in the first half.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X