No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcastle applying the pressure now, they will score soon if BHA doesn't respond.

Comment

Locadia is an utter turd
      Can’t do nothing right
      CH woulda been better off with another an other striker..!
      Knowing the shitt striker backups @ his disposal, CH woulda been much better off bringing on knockeard on even & reorganized a make shift striker

Comment

HT
        1-0
        Lucky to be ahead
        CH needs to reorganize his team for second half
        They have it in them to squeeze out another 1-0 win after some defensive reorganization @ HT

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Locadia is an utter turd
          Can’t do nothing right
          CH woulda been better off with another an other striker..!
          Knowing the shitt striker backups @ his disposal, CH woulda been much better off bringing on knockeard on even & reorganized a make shift striker
          maybe ARJ can be that "make shift striker"! lol
          ARJ was running about, and it was his assist that lead to Brighton's first goal. It is time for him to SHINE.
          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Brighton look defensively disorganized. Disappointing honestly. The center defenders have lost to Newcastle strikers on the crosses too many times, and have been getting dribbled easily by Shelvey! Keeper has been great though!

Locadia hasn't been bad! He's done a decent job, has been unlucky to not get enough fouls that were committed on him.

Overall Brighton is playing rushed and uncomposed. Jahanbakhsh doesn't look bad, hasn't gotten much of the ball, but had a good counter opportunity where I think he made the wrong pass... Murray was wide open but he played Locadia who didn't have a good angle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

HT 0-1
              Alireza Jahanbakhsh 17 touches, average for Brighton midfield, not lost possession, Kayal 13.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has a pretty sick back spin on freekicks and corners.

Comment

I know I’m gonna get blasted here, but I really don’t get what you guys see in ARJ. He is such an very average player even in TM.
                  It’s so embarrassing seeing the comments by Iranians on BHA insta page with the massive hype about him only for them to see he isn’t anything special.
                  In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Damn JB had a great chance, tried to lob the keeper, was off target.

Comment

Alireza misses a huge chance to chip the keeper, identical to one of the goals we’ve seen him score in the past

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                        I know I’m gonna get blasted here, but I really don’t get what you guys see in ARJ. He is such an very average player even in TM.
                        It’s so embarrassing seeing the comments by Iranians on BHA insta page with the massive hype about him only for them to see he isn’t anything special.
                        Posting up those silly numbers in that crap league is what's to blame for building unrealistic expectations. He's got a good all-round game for an Asian player and is still assured a starting spot ahead of likes of Torabi due to that all-round game but he's got a long long way to go before he's close to a Mahrez, Son, etc.

Comment

It's because his attitude is spot on. And lets be honest. Jahanbakhsh listens to directions/doesn't cause drama/stfu when he has to. Yeah he's not at Mahrez/Son level but very very very few players in the world are.

Comment

Since you know you gonna get blasted here then why do you want to take the risk.
                            Did you see that goal he almost scored.....the chanced he missed. An average player would not have even have a chance to try to score in the EPL.
                            ARJ =
                            A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Posting up those silly numbers in that crap league is what's to blame for building unrealistic expectations. He's got a good all-round game for an Asian player and is still assured a starting spot ahead of likes of Torabi due to that all-round game but he's got a long long way to go before he's close to a Mahrez, Son, etc.
                              JB is a sold pro who will carve out quite a career in Europe. However he isn't a star and definitely not the most technically gifted Iranian player. His dedication and professionalism will help him overachieve his talents.

Comment

JB will get his first 90 minutes as BHA has made 3 subs.

Comment

Working...
                                X