No announcement yet.

POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - Uzbekistan | 6/12/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the maestro (CQ) keep same line up for the rest of qualifications or does he give the rest of the guys a chance ?
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

We definitely were in full control. What made this win even more formidable was the fact that after scoring early into the game, we did not set back and fully defend. On the contrary we kept on pressing and attacking. We could and should have scored at least 2-3 more goals, had we been more precise with our finishing touches.

Azmoun with a goal and an assist for sure stood out the most and deserves MVP. Taremi may ruin many scoring opportunities, but he often makes up for them by scoring the most sexiest goals!

The main reason for the empty seats in the stadiums was people's paranoia with terrorism and its possible re-occurance!

Comment

Nariman, we're waiting for the post-match pictures of celebration 😉😉

Comment

Iran qualifies to the WC, top European league teams be like we need more Korean and Japanese players please, gotta stimulate those Samsung, Sony and Kia deals along the way.

More important than having a terrorist or axis of evil impression by getting Iranian guys

Comment

If anyone is in Tehran (Or any other Iranian cities) please let us know if people are celebrating like we used to when we qualify for the world cup!

Comment

Ey Iran being played in the stadium after the game gave me chills.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQCcCFg...gged=teammelli
                group pic of team after game . beautiful

drenching of CQ in press conference .
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQJVmbA...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Ppl are celebrating like crazy in streets it seems

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQI5HkA...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQJbQ6B...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
                  Ey Iran being played in the stadium after the game gave me chills.
                  video?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    What are you guys talking about?
                    This is our 5th World Cup. Not 4th!!!

Fucking muslim brainwashed idiots don't count anything before 1979.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      video?
                      Guys, I am going to upload a video of the 30 minute stadium celebration after this, they play a bunch of National Iran anthems. It's pretty cool. Wish they played "Vatanam" song too, but they didn't.

Comment

CQ to Alex Nouri: "I wish you good luck in your next season and I hope you will have Iranian players with you because they are talented"

Comment

Did UZB play like shite or we made them look like it because usually they are very strong and I was worried before the match but that was a very very poor performance by them
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                            Exactly!

The Omani's are just something else than the rest of the Arabs. Hope to get officiated more often by Omani refs in future.
                            All the best to this man in his future carreer.
                            I am amazed just thinking back how amazing he was. That was world class refereeing.

Comment

Still not sure about Ramin defensively and I'd like to see him given a go on the wing infront of Ghafouri as his delivery is superb.

On the plus side, we seem to have discovered the Iranian Toni Kroos. My word, Ali Karimi, take a bow son, looked a real class act today.

Comment

The #4 was for Carlos' fourth qualification to WC.

Amazing goal by Taremi, terrible salsa dance by Shojaie before PK! I still don't get why some players have to dance around before taking a relatively ez PK. No defenders, near the goal, all the time. Standard 3 step back and put the ball in. Yes, you have to have the power and technique but why the heck dance around before taking off for a relatively ez goal? No idea ....
                                Taremi made it up by an amazing goal though. Great connection with Azmoun. Yet another solid performance by Azmoun as well.
                                Well done Carlos, well done Iran.
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                                Go IRAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X