X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgian medias say Kaveh is injuried again

Comment

"Bad luck for Club Brugge: Kaveh Rezaei is injured during practice game

Again bad luck for Kaveh Rezaei: the Iranian had to leave the training in Garderen on Thursday morning with a toe injury. Rezaei sustained the injury during the practice match against Heracles, where he was allowed to come in for half an hour. Further investigation should show how serious the damage is to the attacker, although it seems that the Saturday practice match against AZ is too early."
      https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20190704_04493771

Comment

Hard drive players like Kaveh will face a lot more injuries in their career.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

seriously hope it is a really minor injury. Seems like he is part of their plans moving forward which is good.

Comment

kaveh confirmed that injury was just a scare and he is fine.

Comment

He played 60min in a friendly against AZ Alkmaar. They lost 5/2

Comment

Idk if this is a good thing or bad thing...if kaveh is being rushed back again or if it actually wasn’t much of a knock
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Idk if this is a good thing or bad thing...if kaveh is being rushed back again or if it actually wasn’t much of a knock
                  I mean he personally stated that he is fine so I dont think its a big deal. Plus he played only 60 mins. IF he wasnt playing wed be freaking out that he isnt playing, now he plays and we are concerned that he plays...

I am just happy that he seems so far to be a good part of their plans for the upcoming season.

Comment

Really feel bad for Kaveh. He's had so much bad luck for the past year.. Hope he bounces back even stronger.

Comment

Brugge dar astaneye kharide David Okereke, mohajeme 21 saale, az Spezia Calcio (Serie B).

Yek raghibe jadid baraye Kaveh.

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20190707_04498707
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei is one of the hardest working Strikers ive ever seen, too sad he didnt make it very big yet, i remember 10-15 years ago he was the biggest talent from all forwards, still he can become a good TM player

Comment

alot changes from 1-2 years time, I'm sure he will be in the squad at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                            Kaveh Rezaei is one of the hardest working Strikers ive ever seen, too sad he didnt make it very big yet, i remember 10-15 years ago he was the biggest talent from all forwards, still he can become a good TM player
                            I really doubt that he will ever break through in Team Melli, but nevermind we don‘t need him anyways

Comment

I don’t know about you guys but I for one am glad Brugge don’t have plans to sell Kaveh. And the fact that he stayed there I feel there’s a mutual agreement of sorts and respect from both parties.

I’m still hopeful in our finisher, because that’s what he is, a finisher. And he’s had really bad luck in the last year. But I’m optimistic that he will turn it around.

When I think of Kaveh I think of Nigeria 2009, that U-17 World Cup with Payam Sadeghian. It’s sad to see Payam wither away due to his poor decision making. But there’s still hope for Kaveh from that generation. Not to mention that besides Kaveh Rezaei and Payam Sadeghian, there were also Morteza Pouraliganji and Hossein Hosseini in that squad who will surely be invited to Team Melli.

So as far as Kaveh goes I’m optimistic and looking forward to following him at Brugge this season.

Comment

"MEHDI BAYAT IS CONVINCED THAT KAVEH REZAEI WILL BREAK THROUGH AT CLUB BRUGGE

Philippe Clement still has two weeks to get his troops ready for the competition start. On Friday it became clear that there is still work to be done.

Bruges came no further than 1-1 against Lokomotiva Zagreb . In the practice match, the Croats exposed a number of pain points with blues and blacks.

Clement posted Kaveh Rezaei in the rush hour. Without much success. The Iranian hopes to break through this season after his first season in paid employment in Bruges did not bring what he had expected.

Mehdi Bayat, however, continues to believe in him. The manager of Charleroi still assumes that he is going to make it with blue-black. He told Le Soir that . “I am convinced that he will break through. Clement is going to take him to his best level. Don't forget that he became Club's record transfer last year. ""

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...ij-club-brugge

"Is Kaveh Rezaei Club Brugge exchanging for this Belgian club?

Kaveh Rezaei is already explicitly linked to a departure at Club Brugge. After a year the Iranian seems to be a bad buy.

Mehdi Bayat, manager of Charleroi (the former club of Rezaei, ed.), Disagrees. He also rules out that Rezaei would return to the Karolos.

"That is completely surreal. The previous coach (Ivan Leko, ed.) Didn't really have it for him, but now he can show his qualities. It's even ridiculous to talk about a possible return to Charleroi ," Bayat said La Dernière Heure ."

https://www.voetbal24.be/news/53120/...belgische-club

Comment

Working...
                                X