• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW ... we have noooooooo FARHANG.
    Literally just read "fuck you mother ... just iran"
    WTF does that even mean and why???

Comment

Very happy jb play against the like of city and Chelsea. Il will bring him experience

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        Jahanbakhsh is a complete player from what I've seen in his highlights
        Where in the highlights was that visible? Or maybe you and I have seen different ones?

Comment

I dunno about you guys but I like seeing an Iranian being so fking alpha

Comment

Comment

“At the time I didn’t know, I was too far away to see, but I’ve seen it a few times since and I do think it should have been a red card.

“We ask for players to be honest, and I’m quite sure if Alireza goes down clutching his head, for that moment there would have been a different outcome.

“You have to look at the action — the heads are together, and what I do accept is that there isn’t distance between them, so in regards to him hurting Alireza, that wasn’t the case.

“But if you’re looking at aggression from one player to another, then that certainly would have been a red card on other occasions.”

Chris Hughton post-match comment on ARJ-Walker tussle

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I dunno about you guys but I like seeing an Iranian being so fking alpha
                It was the look he gave him after , I wish I could have a pic of that. I’ve seen that look many a time when I used to play football with my dad and his friends 😀. Ederson had to stop him from teaching Walker a lesson.

Comment

This should unite every single damn iranian on this site.

I'm sorry.

But the gheyrat that JB shows was amazing.

Anyone who has criticised him aggressively recently: Kas-R, Hoorad, I want you guys to come out and support our boy.

Sure he's been disappointing early on and hasn't scored or assisted as much as we would have wanted, but he's our boy and he could have fallen down and got Walker red-carded, but he shows what a rolemodel he is, and has always been since he grew up in Gilan and has worked so hard to get here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Shearer.html

Never been more proud

Comment

Man looks so weird seing an iranian player all over big news sites and on twitter :P Weird way to feel relevant...

Comment

I just watched the highlights...he definitely played aggressive but he also seems to have made a lot of mistakes...not sure if that’s the case ...anyone know what rating he got?

Comment

Watched the montage of the touches he got in this game. Lots of good moves but there were 1 or 2 fast counters he definitely should have acted differently in. I dont know. There's just one thing for certain: he objectively was all around a much more confident and effective player last season, regardless of the type of opposition he faced. This year, it just seems like he's a fish out of water and he has a mental block or something.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                          Man looks so weird seing an iranian player all over big news sites and on twitter :P Weird way to feel relevant...
                          At this point, I’ll take anything that’s not “the biggest sponsor of terror”

Comment

Watched the replay till he got subbed out..!
                            he was largely anonymous in the first half ....blew hot and cold in 2nd... mostly hot till he got subbed out ..! overall he performed slightly above avg. today..!
                            overall, imo, he put on a better shift vs Chelsea than today...! off course they got raped last game and as a team they hardly managed to even get out of their half of the pitch, so it was easy for fans to be more critical of his performance..!

lets just hope and prey now that they manage to shake off this loosing run and amass a few more points before the end of the season to avoid relegation ...!! i fear its all going to boil down to their clash vs Cardiff as to which ..!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7shhRFlUn/

Comment

AJ was very good. Considering the circumstances and opposition I would say it is one of his best performances in a Brighton shirt. He just needs to improve in the final third.

Comment

Working...
                                X