• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game from AJ so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      Jahanbahksh pass to assist
      He held on to the ball, drew three defenders and released Bissouma wide. Nothing special, just good smart play

Comment

is good aj is playing and a strong fa cup run is good, i still think if he score or assist his engine will increase more

Comment

to be honest derby is a good team, frank lampard has made a good team

Comment

Only started watching fro the second half, so I can’t comment on how JB played in the first. But he isn’t really doing much. Is it just me or whenever he runs, it’s more of a jog than a sprint. Anyone else notice that?
            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

JB's position - NML (No man's land....) almost a far left wing-back

Why the heck is he being played in this position... It's just a waste

Comment

Stupid knockaert. Any real teamate wouldve made that threw ball pass to ARJ for the one on one.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

what a shit team this Brighton is 😂

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    JB's position - NML (No man's land....) almost a far left wing-back

Why the heck is he being played in this position... It's just a waste
                    He changed the formation in the second half to protect the lead and probably asked ARJ to sit back deeper, went to a 4-5-1 formation.
                    He played an OK game, worked hard, tired towards the end. Could of had an assist as well and sometimes the communication wasn’t quite there with him and his teammates. Gave away a silly foul at the end and it’s good nothing came from it.

Comment

AJ did alright. Unnecessary challenge at the end I think, he was way more involved than last game. BUT, he needs to do better than this. There are situations where I think he should run with the ball/cross it more rather than looking for a short pass and let someone else cross the ball or shoot.

Comment

FT 2-1 Brighton through to the Quarters, a pretty solid cup run so far

Comment

I honestly really liked his game today, two bad plays (cross field pass give away under pressure, late challenge) but just a very very smart game from him. Where y'all see him passing the ball off too much I saw him holding the ball, drawing the defence and releasing others in more open positions. Smart/unselfish run inside to open a shooting lane for knockaert on the 2 on 2, excellent strength on the ball and release of gyokeres for a 1v1 with the keeper he unfortunately couldn't finish. Great job coming back and double teaming on defence to win the ball back many times. He's playing more of his game- not always flashy, but smart.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            FT 2-1 Brighton through to the Quarters, a pretty solid cup run so far
                            Hopefully they are drawn not against Man City or Man Utd/Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                              AJ did alright. Unnecessary challenge at the end I think, he was way more involved than last game. BUT, he needs to do better than this. There are situations where I think he should run with the ball/cross it more rather than looking for a short pass and let someone else cross the ball or shoot.
                              I agreee with oreosx11 said about his game today and also think that maybe he is slightly worried about making a run and losing the ball or putting a ball in and the crowd getting on his back. There’s a confidence thing to it and hopefully the more better games he has like today he will start taking the man on more etc

Comment

He played well today, he needs more games to gain confidence, overall i think Brightons team isnt that special also ..

Comment

Working...
                                X