X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      I promise you guys that the signing of Taremi will open doors for so many other Iranian players. Mehdi showed everyone that coming from Bushehr where 2 of its teams relegated today, has so much motivations in him to become one of the world's best and he still has much more in him to prove to the world I am very optimistic abut him.

I saw this in him from the start. I hope he takes himself more seriously when in Porto too because his game is dependent on his confidence, so he must concentrate on that. Overall a great day for Iranians as our forward duo have both become top scoreres in their respective European leagues which is great. Mehdi and Sardar are our gems indeed.
      Very true and promising. But you know they are top scorers because they are getting the right service. Who ever manages our TM must ensure he selects midfielders who are good providers.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...975543815?s=19

"Taremi remains in Iran waiting for call to return to Portugal."

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
          https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...975543815?s=19

"Taremi remains in Iran waiting for call to return to Portugal."
          Wasn’t he just in a plane though

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            I saw that story on IG, it was a domestic Iranian flight.

Comment

My favorite part of that interview:

“He also knows how to put his body in order to win penalties.”

Comment

Toni Usnik, TM assistant coach (he is actually based in portugal) confirmed taremi's move to Porto in interview with ABOLA, said he spoke with him the other day + gave him some advice. Nice to see that the staff are in such close communication with our guys despite never meeting for official training or matches. This relationship will be key moving forward.

IRAN'S DEPUTY ON TAREMI: «HE TOOK THE BEST OPTION»

Toni Usnik, 47, is Dragan Skocic's assistant in charge of the Iran national team. The Slovenian only made contact with Taremi in Portugal on February 15, when he came to see Rio Ave-Sporting, in what was the only game where the Iranian striker, a revelation from the League, had on-the-spot observation from Iran's technical officials. Then they had dinner and met. Taremi's last days in his country have been accompanied by an inexhaustible news focus, resulting from the transfer to FC Porto. Usnik is not indifferent to the future of the player, one of the biggest stars in the country.

«Taremi left for Europe with the aim of winning, he had a spectacular adaptation. He showed his maturity, felt good, gained recognition in the team, the coach helped him a lot by the way he played Rio Ave. But now, FC Porto is another reality for him. On and off the field. Titles count. I already told you that you have to be focused on work and be dedicated. But he knows what he has to do », reveals Usnik, guaranteeing that Taremi is exempt from commitments in Iran, as the game with Uzbekistan has been canceled.

“We talked to him because we were expecting him to play that game, it was important for him to feel the way we play. With nothing to hold him back, he should go to Portugal as soon as possible to face the demands of a club like FC Porto and to learn the coach's ideas. Knowing him as soon as possible will only help you ”, he explains, impressed by the step taken by Taremi, even in the face of so much greed.

«When I was thinking, I decided the same. Took the best option. It's about playing the Champions League, fighting for the championships and all the titles. He is in a league that he knows and goes to a great team. He will fight for achievements and that will motivate him immensely. It can be very visible and you can always take another leap from FC Porto. He chose very well ”, praises Toni Usnik.

«He is a different player than the forward that FC Porto has, he will give the team a lot
                . He plays very well with his back to the goal, spins the ball well, communicates well with colleagues and puts good dynamics in a small space. It has strength and speed. He also knows how to put his body in order to win penalties. And he's very smart at protecting the ball. A different player », he highlights, expecting success at the orders of Sérgio Conceição:« He is very different from Carvalhal, he is a winning coach who conveys his character to the players. This FC Porto is his energy, he makes the team work on the field as he works on the bench », stresses Usnik, rooting for Taremi's goals at Dragão.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-21/...r-opcao/857768

Porto also got 1.5 mil EU from the transfer of their ex player and colombia international Juan Quintero from River Plate to china. That will be added to the funds for immediate use in taremi deal. Diogo Leite who is their 19 yr old backup CB (played 10 games last year) is close to a 10-15 mil EU move to valencia. If that one goes thru then there are no more monetary/accounting contraints blocking official announcement of taremi.

Comment

The Possible Arrival Of Mehdi Taremi At FC Porto

Last updated Aug 21, 2020

FC Porto continues to create its squad for next season and one of the names that the dragões are considering is Mehdi Taremi.
                  The return of the Liga NOS is just around the corner and the current champion's sports management continues to work on the new additions.

One of the names put on the table to reinforce the Porto team's attack is Mehdi Taremi. 28-year-old Iranian player, he mainly works in the position of center forward, although he can also act as a midfielder or left winger.

Trajectory

Formed in the lower categories of his hometown team, Shahin Busherhr, he made his professional debut in the Persian Gulf League at the age of 18. Much of his career has been spent between Iran and Qatar, where he has played for teams such as Iranjavan FC, Persepolis FC and Al-Gharafa.

In June 2011 he made his first debut for Iran's senior team in a friendly match against Uzbekistan. Since then he has accumulated a total of 38 participations and 15 goals with the national shirt.
                  Last year was when he managed to make the leap to Europe and landed in Portuguese lands. Rio Ave was the Portuguese team that showed interest in the one who was the head of the Qatari team. His numbers with Al-Gharafa, the club he arrived at in January 2018, were 32 games played and 21 goals scored in two seasons.
                  The Vila do Conde team's pretensions for the 2019/2020 season were to fight for the European positions and they fully trusted the Iranian. The player came free from the Asian continent, with a market value of 1.7 million euros and signed for two seasons.

Debut year and next destination

In his debut year in Liga Nos, his campaign has been brilliant. He has performed at such a high level that it has been inevitable that the three great Portuguese teams did not lay eyes on him. His numbers with Rio Ave have been 37 games played and 21 goals scored in a single season, in addition to having achieved the goal of getting into European positions.

At the end of the regular league and once the transfer market opened, Porto was the first team to try to seize the player's services. It was evident that after his great sporting performance, the Rioavista team would be forced to let their starting striker escape despite having another year on his contract.
                  After several weeks of negotiations between both clubs and with the approval of the Iranian attacker, it seems that his arrival in Do Dragão is getting closer and closer.

https://vipdeportivo.es/la-posible-l...i-al-fc-porto/

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CEH0xspH...=1v4jah4ten5v6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEGzOHoF...=1qbghy0s4i5tr

He was at airport, no...? Unless it could have been domestic flight to Tehran or something?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      My favorite part of that interview:

“He also knows how to put his body in order to win penalties.”
                      Yup! Lol that's Mehdi for you

Comment

Hamteamiye Mehdi, Nuno Santos, raft Sporting.

Migoftan shayad ba Mehdi bere Porto, amma akhare sar raft Sporting.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Hamteamiye Mehdi, Nuno Santos, raft Sporting.

Migoftan shayad ba Mehdi bere Porto, amma akhare sar raft Sporting.
                          Be nazare man shaktshan, baziye Nuno Santos ziyad nemikhord be sabkte FC Porto zire daste Conceição. Fekr konam dar Sporting behtar khahad khodeshra neshoon bede ta Porto ke roo bazikonye physique hesab mibare ta ye bazikone techniki mesle khodshe.

Vali khodayish ajab teami sakht Sporting!!! Nuno Santos, Pedro Gonçalves, Zouhair Feddal, etc... Jaleb mishe baraye Porto va Benfica emsaal!

Comment

Comment

Porto’s preseason begins tomorrow, right?

Comment

hanooz finalize nashode ,,!?

Comment

Working...
                                X