This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    Vinicius scores. What's gonna happen now?
    Vinicius wins golden boot. Devastating last minute. VAR check goal.
    I won’t forgive Rio Ave for not allowing Taremi to take his own penalties instead of his teammates who misses them.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Difference between Vinicius weak ass 18 and Mehdi’s 18 is that Vinicius has a champions league level team around him and Mehdi carried his team into Europa league

Comment

Oh man so close.

Comment

baba what is this nonsense. Nobody has scored more goals than taremi, nobody has scored more than azmoun. If they give the boot to vinicius or not I couldnt care less.
          Taremi finished as the joint top scorer and thats case closed.

Comment

Who cares about minutes played. In my books they are both tied as golden boots winners.

Comment

Bad luck but still great, 3 players with 18 goals and taremi is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                baba what is this nonsense. Nobody has scored more goals than taremi, nobody has scored more than azmoun. If they give the boot to vinicius or not I couldnt care less.
                Taremi finished as the joint top scorer and thats case closed.
                Which I agree with but you just know he would have wanted it bad so I feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Which I agree with but you just know he would have wanted it bad so I feel for him.
                  I think he feels great right now. Top scorer in his league and booked his teams ticket to europa league.

Comment

Missing out on the technical golden boot title will probably make Taremi bummed out for a minute, but the performance he had today and this season for his team is something I think he will be very proud of.

Scouts of stronger teams will notice the impressive nature of what he’s done at Rio Ave. 18 goals in any league is an impressive feat, but he showed he carried this team to Europa League.

He’s earned a big money move, he is sure to have caught many teams’ attention and that’s really what matters. The technical golden boot isn’t a big deal in the long run.

This will keep him motivated.

Comment

We should be proud of his achievement. Achievement of a player with his first season in this leauge. A player that was earning his trade in Qatar and Iran before that. What a revelation.

Thank you Taremi and thank you CQ for being his mentor, a motivator and a catalyst.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think he feels great right now. Top scorer in his league and booked his teams ticket to europa league.
                        Which I am not disagreeing with at all but as a professional footballer with the desire he has he would have loved that trophy. Not arguing at all against the amazing season that he has had and to score those goals at Rio Ave is a big feat.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm salty as hell he did not win the golden boot due to Liga NOS policy of playing less minutes, injuries, 5 penalties he did not take, and Carlos Vinícius scoring today...

HOWEVER, 18 goals with a team outside the "big 3" is freaking amazing! And I'll be less salty if a "big 3" team signs him for next season, because I promise you guys he will easily win the golden boot by a large margin.

Comment

Wtf

What I miss..!?

Comment

Do people prefer he go to a top team in Portugal similar to Ansarifard going to Olympiacos, or is it better he try to enter a mid table team in a top 5 league. I can see both being options. He is 28, and I think the risk is less for him to challenge himself in a lower ranked team in a better league than a younger player like Jahanbakhsh. If he does a year or two in Spain or England and does poorly, he’ll be 30 and can make a money move after that.

He could also make a big name for himself next year if he can emulate 70% of what he did for Rio Ave at a mid table club in Spain, Italy or England.

I actually think he could do well in all 3 leagues based on his various attributes. If he improves his finishing just a bit, he could make a big dent in the top leagues.

He’d comfortably do well in a top Portuguese team as well, but I don’t know if it’s the best option based on his age. I wish Jahanbakhsh would’ve moved to Ajax or PSV to get a bigger move than Brighton in 2018, as I feel moving to the top team in your lower ranked league is a better move for a younger player as a stepping stone.

Essentially, I feel like if ansarifard and Jahanbakhsh had flipped their career choices, both might be in better spots. That’s just my two cents, but if I were Taremi I would take lessons from my countrymen and possible venture into La Liga or Serie A at this age. I think both of those are ideal for him and would push him to a higher level so he can reach a peak performance for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Do people prefer he go to a top team in Portugal similar to Ansarifard going to Olympiacos, or is it better he try to enter a mid table team in a top 5 league. I can see both being options. He is 28, and I think the risk is less for him to challenge himself in a lower ranked team in a better league than a younger player like Jahanbakhsh. If he does a year or two in Spain or England and does poorly, he’ll be 30 and can make a money move after that.

He could also make a big name for himself next year if he can emulate 70% of what he did for Rio Ave at a mid table club in Spain, Italy or England.

I actually think he could do well in all 3 leagues based on his various attributes. If he improves his finishing just a bit, he could make a big dent in the top leagues.

He’d comfortably do well in a top Portuguese team as well, but I don’t know if it’s the best option based on his age. I wish Jahanbakhsh would’ve moved to Ajax or PSV to get a bigger move than Brighton in 2018, as I feel moving to the top team in your lower ranked league is a better move for a younger player as a stepping stone.

Essentially, I feel like if ansarifard and Jahanbakhsh had flipped their career choices, both might be in better spots. That’s just my two cents, but if I were Taremi I would take lessons from my countrymen and possible venture into La Liga or Serie A at this age. I think both of those are ideal for him and would push him to a higher level so he can reach a peak performance for TM.
                                it all depends on the team interested. Its hard to generalize it.

IMO, Taremi fits perfect in la liga teams. He could easily play for a valencia/villareal/sociedad level team. He could even move to one of those teams after a year of success in CL with a porto/benfica. Somebody who flopped in PL and bundesliga so hard like Luuk de jong regained form in PSV and then became starting CF for sevilla this season at age 30. Taremi shwos no signs of slowing down and is just now approaching his peak, where has ironed out his finishing to a large extent and perfected all other elements of his game.

If the foreign interest is like relegation teams, such as Bremen, Aston Villa, etc or even some midtable french teams like Bordeaux, etc he is way better off at Benfica or Porto.

Right now I am leaning towards a year at benfica, porto. He deserves to show his talent in a legitimately good team that dominates matches next year, so we can see how high his real level can be when surrounded with quality. Then at age 29 he could try a transfer to a EL level La Liga team, unless an offer from such a team arises this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X