X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Crazy!

just landed in Ligue 1 last season, managed to score just 13 goals in 27 matches for Lille.
    Season before that, he was a Charleroi player and scored only 12 goals in 25 matches
    Years before that he didn't achieved anything in Germany.

How can someone like him be worth 80 million?? And how come that this kind of African players make huge transfers so easy?

I'm ***** jealous!
    To be fair he is only 21 and played in Germany when he was 18 to 19. I do agree that is overpriced though.

Comment

Milan links for Sardar is talked about here
      https://sempremilan.com/cm-rangnick-...ng-the-targets

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        To be fair he is only 21 and played in Germany when he was 18 to 19. I do agree that is overpriced though.
        21 my assss..!
        I can next to guarantee he’d be at least 23-24

Ever wondered why Africans win most U competitions !? Or how so few African footballers perform admirably past their age 31-33..!

He certainly looks an overall slightly more formidable attacker/striker/finisher than Azmoun ... I give him that ..! But he sure isn’t worth more than twice him ..!
        Btw
        He seems reluctant to go to Italy siting racism...! Napoli’s 80 mil offering was a 2fer deal ..! He’ll mostly use these offers to lure in an EPL suitor ... that’s where he really wanna play ..! Probably knows the personal pay packages offered in England would be far superior too ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://twitter.com/MinutoRuso/statu...43118696562688

Why would you do this right in front of your manager???
          Nothing more pleasing than seeing 2 strikers/rivals get on SO well BTW does anyone know that in terms of Stats this season how high their partnership ranks in Europe? 28 goals and 7 or 8 assists between them?
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Nothing more pleasing than seeing 2 strikers/rivals get on SO well BTW does anyone know that in terms of Stats this season how high their partnership ranks in Europe? 28 goals and 7 or 8 assists between them?
            35 goals and 22 assists between them in all competitions.

Sardar is on 17 goals and 7 assists.
            Dzyuba on 18 goals and 15 assists.

They are one of the most efficient front 2's in europe for sure (also considering not many teams even play front 2 these days). In CL they were a handful vs Benfica, Lyon but didnt trouble leipzig much. Addition of Malcom actually elevates the potential of these 2 a lot bc now there is speed and a highly expolisve, capable dribbler to run at defenses and take people away from covering the two forwards, who will then naturally find more space and score more goals.

Comment

celebrations on plane and upon arrival in St Pete (at 3am no less). What scenes.

Comment

For God sake move out of Russia man,
                This moving drama is going on for God knows how many years..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Milan links for Sardar is talked about here
                  https://sempremilan.com/cm-rangnick-...ng-the-targets
                  If this is true, then he would definitely not give up the chance to be able to play with his idol.

However, being that Zenit is having so much success with the addition of Malcom, im doubtful that Zenit would give up Azmoun before taking another shot at the Champions league now with Dzuba-Azmoun-Malcom.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Crazy!

just landed in Ligue 1 last season, managed to score just 13 goals in 27 matches for Lille.
                    Season before that, he was a Charleroi player and scored only 12 goals in 25 matches
                    Years before that he didn't achieved anything in Germany.

How can someone like him be worth 80 million?? And how come that this kind of African players make huge transfers so easy?

I'm ***** jealous!
                    Victor Osimhen is a good player though and not only on FIFA (he has sick cards)

I watched his games with Charleroi (2018/2019) last season with Gholizadeh/Delfi, he seemed good player. Lille are also good at haggling big clubs for huge amounts of money.

Comment

They did the same with Pepe last Summer.

Comment

By the way Milan came from 2-0 down to beat Juventus 4-2. This Pioli guy is going to be super unlucky not to be in charge next season , he has turned the club around.

Comment

By the way Milan came from 2-0 down to beat Juventus 4-2. This Pioli guy is going to be super unlucky not to be in charge next season , he has turned the club around.
                          hes picked up a couple good results not but they are 14 pts off 4th place, and 4th place has even one game in hand on them.

Last season with gattuso they finished 1 pt off CL and strengthened squad considerably with additions of Rebic, Leao, Bennacer, Hernandez, Ibra.

Ragnick will be huge step up in quality of trainer, and knowledge of the market. The profiles mentioned of Azmoun, Jovic, Szoboszlai, milenkovic would definitely elevate them to next level and make them a very athletic, high intensity , young team with exciting options offensively.

Comment

Zenit plays tomorrow (Wednesday) vs Sochi at 8 am Pacific time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Victor Osimhen is a good player though and not only on FIFA (he has sick cards)

I watched his games with Charleroi (2018/2019) last season with Gholizadeh/Delfi, he seemed good player. Lille are also good at haggling big clubs for huge amounts of money.
                              his future stars objective card is probably the best striker card i’ve used this year other than baby eusebio and ben yedder ofc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                hes picked up a couple good results not but they are 14 pts off 4th place, and 4th place has even one game in hand on them.

Last season with gattuso they finished 1 pt off CL and strengthened squad considerably with additions of Rebic, Leao, Bennacer, Hernandez, Ibra.

Ragnick will be huge step up in quality of trainer, and knowledge of the market. The profiles mentioned of Azmoun, Jovic, Szoboszlai, milenkovic would definitely elevate them to next level and make them a very athletic, high intensity , young team with exciting options offensively.
                                Agar haashiyeye daakhelie Milan tamoom beshe be jaayi mitonan beresan. Hame dar Milan az Ivan Gazidis khosheshoon nemiyaad va araamesh o

asaayesh be bashgaah taa injaa nadaadeh. Bayaad bebinim ba Ragnick mitonan hame dar yek jahat kaar konan ya na.

Agar Sardar bekhaad bere be yek Milaani ke por az jar o davaa o haashiyeh ast behtare nare.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X