The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Bro I'm saying the truth and I'm not hating. most of Shomali cities are uggly but Tehran isn't what I call a gorgeous city either and the pics you posted were cherry picked. Her mountains are majestic though, that I admit.
    Anyways I think we should stay on topic
    No explain yourself.

Are you a gharibeh parast or a vatanforoush?

Lol[emoji12] joking. You are more than entitled to have you own opinion.

Comment

The most modern stadium in Iran is located in..

my hopes and dreams, cause we just see pictures but none of them ever gets completed.

Comment

Of course the IR would not improve our coastal cities infrastructures and beautifying them, they would much rather improving and restructuring the holy cities and mosques etc. Thus attracting all tourism to these holy sites, rather than these beautiful coastal cities. Hell they don't even care about our historical monuments and amazing sites such as Takhte Jamshid, I cannot believe these sites are pretty much left with no security and guards...

I have never been to the southern costal cities, but I hear that Persian gulf beach front cities have one of the most amazingly clear water with white sands, they say you can clearly see everything through the water on the beaches. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Of course the IR would not improve our coastal cities infrastructures and beautifying them, they would much rather improving and restructuring the holy cities and mosques etc. Thus attracting all tourism to these holy sites, rather than these beautiful coastal cities. Hell they don't even care about our historical monuments and amazing sites such as Takhte Jamshid, I cannot believe these sites are pretty much left with no security and guards...
          I have never been to the southern costal cities, but I hear that Persian gulf beach front cities have one of the most amazingly clear water with white sands, they say you can clearly see everything through the water on the beaches. Is that true?
          Not true. Last time I went there I saw a bunch of debris and trash. Furthermore, water isn't clear. This is from visiting Bandar Abbas and Kish.

Don't get me started on maintaining heritage sites, I could go on for hours and start foaming at the mouth. They freaking have build how many Karun dams? Without even thinking of the consequences on the environment and the fact that Cyrus' tomb is close by and could get destroyed via the climate change. But for some reason, they keep building damn dams, because you know, of the bonyad.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Not true. Last time I went there I saw a bunch of debris and trash. Furthermore, water isn't clear. This is from visiting Bandar Abbas and Kish.

Don't get me started on maintaining heritage sites, I could go on for hours and start foaming at the mouth. They freaking have build how many Karun dams? Without even thinking of the consequences on the environment and the fact that Cyrus' tomb is close by and could get destroyed via the climate change. But for some reason, they keep building damn dams, because you know, of the bonyad.
            Oh interesting, I had heard from several people that the water in Kish especially is extremely clear and beautiful. They might have exaggerated in that case then

Comment

Oh interesting, I had heard from several people that the water in Kish especially is extremely clear and beautiful. They might have exaggerated in that case then
              Well, maybe it depends on what spot you go to? I did a quick internet search and came across this guy's blog, he has posted a picture of the water being clear that you can see tiny fish.

http://upgrd.com/matthew/trapped-in-iran.html

so, I may be wrong. When people talk about clear water, I imagine the beaches of Cyrpus. When I visited Bandar Abbas, the only thing that stood out to me was the dead octopus that had washed up on the shore. When I was at Kish, the beach that I visited resembled Khezar Shahr at Caspian sea.

BTW, to make another correction to my comment. It wasn't the Karun dams, it is the Sivand dam. I don't know if it was ever completed.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Well, maybe it depends on what spot you go to? I did a quick internet search and came across this guy's blog, he has posted a picture of the water being clear that you can see tiny fish.

http://upgrd.com/matthew/trapped-in-iran.html

so, I may be wrong. When people talk about clear water, I imagine the beaches of Cyrpus. When I visited Bandar Abbas, the only thing that stood out to me was the dead octopus that had washed up on the shore. When I was at Kish, the beach that I visited resembled Khezar Shahr at Caspian sea.

BTW, to make another correction to my comment. It wasn't the Karun dams, it is the Sivand dam. I don't know if it was ever completed.
                I was in Kish in 2015. Water was very clear and sand was very white. Equivalent if not better to many Caribbean beaches I've been to. Cleaner too because there aren't that many people actually swimming in Kish. Most go the malls.

Comment

aprpo Cyrus' tomb, raftam onja az ghose va afsoos dashtam heart attack migereftam, raha shode, matrook, tanha, alaf harz hameja. tanha ya choopoon didam ba goosfandash, motlaghan dige hichkas va hich chis oonja nabood, dige dare froo mirize, va kochloo ham hast.....bar khlaf takhte jamshid in tike motlaghan farammosh shode va matrrok va bi obahat shode jelve mikard...na zaman shah na badesh zaheran kaasi barash kari nakardeh...vahshatnak bood.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I was in Kish in 2015. Water was very clear and sand was very white. Equivalent if not better to many Caribbean beaches I've been to. Cleaner too because there aren't that many people actually swimming in Kish. Most go the malls.
                    I stand corrected. Thanks for chiming in. It was over 10 years ago when I went. It was not as you describe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                      aprpo Cyrus' tomb, raftam onja az ghose va afsoos dashtam heart attack migereftam, raha shode, matrook, tanha, alaf harz hameja. tanha ya choopoon didam ba goosfandash, motlaghan dige hichkas va hich chis oonja nabood, dige dare froo mirize, va kochloo ham hast.....bar khlaf takhte jamshid in tike motlaghan farammosh shode va matrrok va bi obahat shode jelve mikard...na zaman shah na badesh zaheran kaasi barash kari nakardeh...vahshatnak bood.
                      When did you go?
                      Last I went it was crowded. I couldn't believe it. The amount of people going increases yearly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        When did you go?
                        Last I went it was crowded. I couldn't believe it. The amount of people going increases yearly as well.

are doroste, avaakher shanidam javoona dige khaily miran oonja daste jamee va organized with political ambitions. Khaily khoshhal shodam az in jaryan,

I was there i guess 5-7 years ago.

Comment

Bandar abbas is dirty and dark because it is a harbor type area.

Kish and almost all of the Persian gulf have clear water, similar to what one would find in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta.
                          The waters also have coral reefs and are of diving and snorkeling quality.
                          You can confirm this with a quick search of images and videos.
                          We have waters a la Miami but besides kish very poor development.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I went to Kish once, but I was too young to remember.

I really want to visit again. I love tropical places.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I love tropical places.
                              Damn, I can't stand high humidity, makes me feel as if I am suffocating. Last year I was in Antalya, Turkey in August and boy it was freaking humid, so much that within a minute outside, you would get all wet ( I know this sounded wrong )

So a question folks,

What is our current in-use most modern stadium in Iran? Is it still Azadi? If yes, then khaak bar sare IR!

Comment

Damn, I can't stand high humidity, makes me feel as if I am suffocating. Last year I was in Antalya, Turkey in August and boy it was freaking humid, so much that within a minute outside, you would get all wet ( I know this sounded wrong )

So a question folks,

What is our current in-use most modern stadium in Iran? Is it still Azadi? If yes, then khaak bar sare IR!
                                Gostaresh is small but very modern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X