Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Judging by his tattoos the guy seems like a real idiot. Luckily even idiots can make it in football if they have the right attitude regarding playing football, just look at Neymar.

Not that Allahyar is as talented as Neymar but if he is focused he can have a decent career.
    i’m sure even you have something close to a decent career. maybe. possibly.

Comment

Some of you guys sound like stereotypical irooni parents......it’s 2019 ppl and not 1977 Iran anymore, ppl get tattoos it’s a normal thing
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Some of you guys sound like stereotypical irooni parents......it’s 2019 ppl and not 1977 Iran anymore, ppl get tattoos it’s a normal thing
        Its just everyone has tattoos now and they just seem mass produced now.
        Back in the day only 2 sets of people had tattoos:
        1 - criminals
        2 - sailors

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Its just everyone has tattoos now and they just seem mass produced now.
          Back in the day only 2 sets of people had tattoos:
          1 - criminals
          2 - sailors

Haha, rast migi.

Pas Dejagah bayad mishod Capitane TM.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Hope this guy like many others doesn't lose his focus by some unnecessary stuffs.
            Are, be khoda.

Ezatolahi sange tamoom gozashte... dar Instagram.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It’s not the fact that he has a tattoo, it’s the fact that it’s extremely lame lol

Comment

At least if you’re getting wings get a fat faravahar instead of that garbage bro🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Man you guys

unnecessary stuff. let the kid be who he is. what is he supposed to do sit holed up in an apartment all day and do nothing? that is how people get depressed
                  Feel free to miss the point
                  This guy is in very early stage of his career. He will have plenty of time for theses stuffs. Has nothing to do with me liking tattoo or not.

Some of his acts remind me of Payam Sadeghian. Remember how promising he was at the beginning of his career(of course if you are old enough to remember!!).
                  Doesn't seems he has right people around him, can't blame him much because he is still a kid.
                  Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Feel free to miss the point
                    This guy is in very early stage of his career. He will have plenty of time for theses stuffs. Has nothing to do with me liking tattoo or not.

Some of his acts remind me of Payam Sadeghian. Remember how promising he was at the beginning of his career(of course if you are old enough to remember!!).
                    Doesn't seems he has right people around him, can't blame him much because he is still a kid.
                    difference is allahyar comes from a very high level athletic family. All of his siblings were wrestlers at youth level. His dad competed at international level and has been a coach in amol for a long time. Even llahyars own dedication to be without a professional club team for much of his youth career and just with his own personal trainings get himself in the shape to be able to destroy everybody at U17 WC speaks volumes. Even this pre season for Fener the fans and coaching staff have really been impressed by him. He needs to and will keep working hard and be given many opportunities this year. It is a long season and already he is the first choice backup for Muriqi (who had an excellent campaign last year for a much smaller team in Rize).

Comparision to sadeghian simply because of shit like tattoos is pretty unfair. Last time I checked payam didnt leave iran until his late 20's... This kid left the day he turned 18! You of all people should know that ostad!

Comment

The same people complaining about his tattoos also complained when Sardar got his tattoos and were saying he doesn’t care about his career (I remember people nitpicking and complaining about his lack of language abilities in Russia) and that he’s gonna stagnate. Those same people are now eating crow and kissing Sardars ass while he’s wreaking havoc with Zenit and will continue to do so when Sardar performs in UCL.

Y’all know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        The same people complaining about his tattoos also complained when Sardar got his tattoos and were saying he doesn’t care about his career (I remember people nitpicking and complaining about his lack of language abilities in Russia) and that he’s gonna stagnate. Those same people are now eating crow and kissing Sardars ass while he’s wreaking havoc with Zenit and will continue to do so when Sardar performs in UCL.

Y’all know who you are
                        If you are talking about me. I never questioned Sardar abilities. In fact I mentioned few times that in level of talent he is our best ever striker in last 30 years

You give credit and critisize when is matter. Your level of expectation from Sardar is not the same as it is from Alipour or Mehrdad Mohammadi.
                        Sardar could have achieved much more if he was more professional. And I will repeat that even if one day he play for any big club.
                        The guy was 18 when he moved to Europe, and had all necessary tools(talent, family support, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          difference is allahyar comes from a very high level athletic family. All of his siblings were wrestlers at youth level. His dad competed at international level and has been a coach in amol for a long time. Even llahyars own dedication to be without a professional club team for much of his youth career and just with his own personal trainings get himself in the shape to be able to destroy everybody at U17 WC speaks volumes. Even this pre season for Fener the fans and coaching staff have really been impressed by him. He needs to and will keep working hard and be given many opportunities this year. It is a long season and already he is the first choice backup for Muriqi (who had an excellent campaign last year for a much smaller team in Rize).

Comparision to sadeghian simply because of shit like tattoos is pretty unfair. Last time I checked payam didnt leave iran until his late 20's... This kid left the day he turned 18! You of all people should know that ostad!
                          Time will tell us dude. I have seen plenty with lots of promises that I rather to wait. He just like Sardar and many others has a good potential. Let's see.

Comment

Time will tell us dude. I have seen plenty with lots of promises that I rather to wait. He just like Sardar and many others has a good potential. Let's see.

Oh no doubt he might not pan out. With all young players its best best to patient and wait and see. However, your reasoning and immeidate doubts based on some tattoos is pretty unfair / not really relevant talking point.. Ofc, many talents, iranian and otherwise dont fulfill their potential. Thats not really a revolutionary concept.

Comment

I personally have over 15 tattoos. I didn’t say it was bad that he has tattoos, but dudes getting angel wings went out with other fads like old English, tribal script, and Japanese letters. It’s a stupid tattoo.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                It’s a stupid tattoo.
                                All tattoos are stupid.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X