No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big challenge for these young players is the juxtaposition between the lack of individual freedoms in Iran, and the image of the West through the very popular social media outlets like Instagram.

Generating an idea that they are almost expected to have a public image in keeping with young people on instagram. When it doesn't matter so much as they think.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
      You sound like you could use some chak poshte goosh
      you clearly show your low class...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I fail to see what Allahyar did wrong/doing wrong. All this for taking a photo on a FRIDAY NIGHT OFF? I’m starting to feel PFDC is not too fond of Allhayar Sayyadmanesh.

I can post photos of him training with his teammates and lifting weights if it changes the PFDC consensus about the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          you clearly show your low class...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          ROFL I’m so offended meine konigin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/Fenerbahce/statu...32020955598854

Fenerbahçe signs Zanka from Huddersfield Town.

Good appointment, he is a Premier League quality defender.

Comment

HT: Fenerbahçe are 2-0 down against Sivasspor.

Comment

2-1 Fenerbahçe

Max Kruse halves the deficit.

Comment

85th still no Allayar I don’t understand why they won’t give him a chance to start in these friendlies it’s frustrating🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Baba veleshkon dege

Comment

He got a new tattoo

Comment

Hope this guy like many others doesn't lose his focus by some unnecessary stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Hope this guy like many others doesn't lose his focus by some unnecessary stuffs.
                          ???

He had a good preseason and impressed the fans. Of course he won't be immediately starting over Muriqi (who is an ok player for the time being), but Sayyad will get plenty of game time against weaker Turkish teams where he can score lots of goals. As far as his interest go, I believe he has a good personality and other interests (in addition to football) which is perfectly ok! I champion him for playing against Europe's best this summer and going one of Turkey's top 3 teams.

Comment

Man you guys

unnecessary stuff. let the kid be who he is. what is he supposed to do sit holed up in an apartment all day and do nothing? that is how people get depressed

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

He got a new tattoo
                              Judging by his tattoos the guy seems like a real idiot. Luckily even idiots can make it in football if they have the right attitude regarding playing football, just look at Neymar.

Not that Allahyar is as talented as Neymar but if he is focused he can have a decent career.

Comment

Really like the guy.

Unfortunately, that tattoo is terrible. Wtf was he thinking.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X