Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my favorite picture from the new batch of TM training photos. It's so colorful, there is something very artistic about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      This is my favorite picture from the new batch of TM training photos. It's so colorful, there is something very artistic about it.
      Who can guess the players in this photo. I give it a try.
      Left to right
      Yellow covers: Heydari, Ando, PAG , (Sosha Makani in black), Taremi
      Red covers: Torabi, ?, Shojai.

Comment

either Pourghaz or Kanaani

Comment

either Pourghaz or Kanaani
          Definately not Kanaani his hair style is similar to PAG. Maybe Pourgaz.

Comment

Montazeri is also injured and will miss both games according to khabaronline
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Guam is trying their best to annoy our team as much as possible, I hope that we give them a proper beating, no mercy

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                Montazeri is also injured and will miss both games according to khabaronline
                That's a big blow if true, our two main CBs are out. In this case I think it would be wise to invite back someone like A-H Sadeghi to at least have 1 experienced CB along with either PAG or Kanaani

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/171710/%D8%A7%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Kafashian might get trouble for watching cheerleaders dancing during the beach soccer game

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    http://90tv.ir/news/171710/%D8%A7%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Kafashian might get trouble for watching cheerleaders dancing during the beach soccer game

lol so he had to cover his face??!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      My thoughts as well. What should he do? Close his eyes? cover his face with his hands? Poor man was just trying to fooloo the game, they have to aksept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post

Astaghfurllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          That's a big blow if true, our two main CBs are out. In this case I think it would be wise to invite back someone like A-H Sadeghi to at least have 1 experienced CB along with either PAG or Kanaani
                          I am on the fence on this one.

In one case, it wouldn't be bad to have Kaanani/Pouraliganji thrown into a kind of pressure situation and see how they cope.

On the other hand maybe its not the best idea to throw in 2 inexperienced CB's... AH Sadeghi has been rock solid for Saba this year, they have conceded so few goals. He could really help in this situation.

Comment

^^^ Yeah, two relatively inexperienced centre backs in a competitive match can't be a good thing.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but not having nurtured younger alternatives in TM for our older players was never going to be good idea.

TBH I'd rather see Sadeghi called up to play beside PAG if that's possible.

Comment

very bitter sweet interview with Freydoun Zandi. He has been through so much. I really recommend that you guys read this interview, talks a lot about TM and the hidden hands and the character of Ghalenoie, Daei, Branko, Ghotabi and etc.

Zandi really, really dislikes Ghotbi. Basically calls him a liar.

http://khabaronline.ir/detail/476031/sport/iran-soccer

Also, he had a little confrontation with CQ in the Turkey camp before the friendly match against Albania. It was the last time he was invited to TM

Apparently he demanded that CQ give him playing time, telling him, "I'm still young and I don't plan on sitting on the bench, if you don't want to use me, tell me so I can go"

And CQ tells him to leave TM camp.
                              As much as I like Zandi and appreciate what he did for TM, he was in the wrong and should've known better in this situation with CQ. The coach doesn't owe him anything, much less any type of guarantee or prognosis on his chances of getting playing time. If the coach thinks you are serviceable for the national team, he will use you. That is something fluid that can change on a daily basis given a player's form and other circumstances. Basically Zandi came in with an ultimatum because he didn't want to put in the necessary work without some type of assurance, and he got what he deserved which was the boot. Yet another example of CQ's biggest contribution to TM over the past 5 years, which is the consistency of his "no player is above the team" philosophy.

Comment

PAG was our starting CB at the AC lest we forget. Might finally be a good opportunity for him to seize and secure a long-term starting spot in the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X