Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Fuck USA, hope they don't qualify. Inbred bastards
    Take a hold of your Wheels.

Comment

Lol Iraq's coach has been sacked

http://90tv.ir/news/230086/%D8%B3%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Is Ben Williams looking for a coaching job? He has a knack for helping Iraq win important matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Iraq vs Thailand in Iran is in HD, but Iran vs India in Iran isn't...
          Syria vs. Cambodia was in HD as well.

Makes you wonder if IRIB is not showing Team Melli's game in HD on purpose.

Comment

They should be showing it in HD by my grandkids retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Syria vs. Cambodia was in HD as well.

Makes you wonder if IRIB is not showing Team Melli's game in HD on purpose.
              That was in Oman, they have already started HD broadcast

Comment

USA lost 2-0 to Guatemala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

there is a chance us missing next round, i hope this will happen

Thailand today friendly vs. korea, important for korea to collect full FIFA Ranking points out of this. but not easy match in my opinion..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

South Korea 1-0 Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      USA lost 2-0 to Guatemala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Klinsman needs to go he's a terrible coach
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What if, Jordan beats Australia, in Australia, and Syria beats Japan, in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Klinsman needs to go he's a terrible coach
                          Watched the full game and he played at least 4 players in the wrong position.

He put a CAM(Diskerud) as a CDM, Put a CDM/CB(Cameron) as a RB, Played a CAM as an LM(Bedoya). He also put Yedlin a RB, as a RM.

They also suffered from a LB shortage and played a CB at that position(Castillo).

I think this board would explode if CQ lined up with O. Ebrahimi as a RB, Taremi as a CDM, Ezzatollahi as a LM. Etc.

They will probably qualify though. Guatemala doesnt look threatening and watching the game it was like watching Iran-Turkmenistan where we were superior but couldnt finish.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Watched the full game and he played at least 4 players in the wrong position.

He put a CAM(Diskerud) as a CDM, Put a CDM/CB(Cameron) as a RB, Played a CAM as an LM(Bedoya). He also put Yedlin a RB, as a RM.

They also suffered from a LB shortage and played a CB at that position(Castillo).

I think this board would explode if CQ lined up with O. Ebrahimi as a RB, Taremi as a CDM, Ezzatollahi as a LM. Etc.

They will probably qualify though. Guatemala doesnt look threatening and watching the game it was like watching Iran-Turkmenistan where we were superior but couldnt finish.
                            Cameron plays as a CB/RB, Bedoya can play down the wings, and Yedlin's speed can be used there also. But I saw the Turkmenistan-Iran resemblance too with all the crosses sent in.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Cameron plays as a CB/RB, Bedoya can play down the wings, and Yedlin's speed can be used there also. But I saw the Turkmenistan-Iran resemblance too with all the crosses sent in.
                              My bad I thought RB was Camerons third choice and personally like him as a CDM/CB destroyer. My best impression of him was USA-Belgium. Bedoya had a terrible game then. Still Klinsmann using Diskerud as a CDM holder for the first half was abysmal.

Back to Iran. This is the world cup we always miss. The development one. Going through a transition should be when we field our best performances at a WC. Last World Cup our team was old and the pace needed to win wasnt there. Now pace is a strength in our team. As is youth. CQ prepped us for the transition better than any time I remember since I started following Iranian football in 2001.

Think back to the old players we had in 2008/2009 and how our roster had little new fresh blood

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                What if, Jordan beats Australia, in Australia, and Syria beats Japan, in Japan?
                                Japan and Australia will definitely qualify as two of the four teams who come second.

for their fifa ranking, their points you can look site 4 or 5 in the other thread.
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X