Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some afghan fan tried to enter the pitch, he got tackled

Comment

So Japanese women were allowed in the stadium but not Afghan women?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        So Japanese women were allowed in the stadium but not Afghan women?
        I asked this before as well and seems like the "Home" team still weren't allowed to bring women but in Afghanistan the afghans let women enter the football stadiums to watch men play

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          I asked this before as well and seems like the "Home" team still weren't allowed to bring women but in Afghanistan the afghans let women enter the football stadiums to watch men play
          Wtf...who comes up with these stupid laws?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Wtf...who comes up with these stupid laws?
            Thats my guess man, but that is all that makes sense, or AFF agreed with IFF to uphold to their laws or something. I dont know all i do know is that In Afghanistan they are allowed in so if it was on AFF's rules afghan women should be able to enter. But I Guess IFF and AFF knew that Iranian women will probably go then so they can watch a game live so they went with the same rules as always

Comment

Didn't know there are so may Japanese in Iran though. Hopefully more will come and stay in Iran or visit Iran. Good people.

Comment

Watching the Azadi-Stadium in HD feels so strange..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Watching the Azadi-Stadium in HD feels so strange..
                  but so sexy at the same time

Comment

Japan gets HD but we don't. Japan gets female fans in the stadium but we don't. Wtf is this...

Comment

The Japanese commentators are freaking awesome!

Comment

the japanese and korean travel in big numbers for the games

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          the japanese and korean travel in big numbers for the games
                          they still won't get as much numbers as us. wherever we go we are the most supported away team in asia

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            they still won't get as much numbers as us. wherever we go we are the most supported away team in asia
                            your wrong, the iranians who are in the games, live in thoese countries, however the japanese fans travel from japan

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              your wrong, the iranians who are in the games, live in thoese countries, however the japanese fans travel from japan
                              doesn't matter, we are still the most supported away team. i wasn't talking about travelling fans. you can't compare japan an iran. just look at the average salaries....... only 10-20 persepolis fans travel to arabistan when we play in the ACL

Comment

It's hard for Iranians in Iran to get Visas. Most of our away support is from those living in exile from the revolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X