X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Villareal now in for azmoun.

According to fabrizio on twitch leverkusen still negotiating with zenit
    I wonder if renewing Alario is their bazar garmi to lower the price lol. Reliable German sources did say that Leverkusen backed off though.

As for Villareal, they just won EL and will be in CL next season as a pot 1 so they can draw Zenit which would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      I wonder if renewing Alario is their bazar garmi to lower the price lol. Reliable German sources did say that Leverkusen backed off though.

As for Villareal, they just won EL and will be in CL next season as a pot 1 so they can draw Zenit which would be hilarious.
      I don’t really get why they have to sell one to get azmoun. Coach is playing 2 CF, u need 3 quality CF to make objectives in Europe and league in long szn. Schick is not consistent scorer, alario is not an all around player, etc.

And if suddenly u need to put in sub the drop off between these players and somebody like pohjanpalo will cost you points

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Villareal now in for azmoun. They want him to replace alcacer. They are in Champions league and won EL last year. Emery is a very very solid coach, he could likely pair with Moreno up top very nicely.

Per Spanish medias: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elg...o-alcacer/amp/

According to fabrizio on twitch leverkusen still negotiating with zenit. Deal isn’t dead yet.
        I read it as an opinion piece! I may be wrong, but it appears to me that the reporter is saying Villareal should go after Sardar again.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          I read it as an opinion piece! I may be wrong, but it appears to me that the reporter is saying Villareal should go after Sardar again.
          Ok could be. I just reposted article that Russian football twitter quoted. Did not translate it myself too see.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Schick was the top scorer of euro2020 but didn't receive any proposals from better clubs than leverkusen? If true, it shows good show at wc/euro don't pay with good transfer like good old days
            National team performances mean less and less to clubs now.

Comment

Baba stop with all the rumours, let him be. Let him have a good salary in Russia, noshe jonesh!

Comment

I am really glad he didn’t go to Luverkusen. We had three players there in the 1990s without this much fanfare. And IMO apart from playing better teams Luverkusen is not better than Zenit.

Our players don’t play in in big teams simply because all the contract money has to come from the club. This as compared to a let’s say Japanese prayer where there is a lot money to be made with sponsors and tv rights. Clubs don’t make money by just wining games.

So even if Azmon makes to a big team, he will sit on bench just to promote a European or Latin name who can sell merchandise and tv. Read ARJ.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I prefer him to continue to bang in goals in Russia than joining Leverkusen. What are odds that Leverkusen makes the CL? Less than 50%. Sardar should join only teams that are likely to play CL football.

Comment

gorbeh dastesh be goosht nemirese .... mige "Peef peef... Boo mideh....!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      gorbeh dastesh be goosht nemirese .... mige "Peef peef... Boo mideh....!

Haha, hamin.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well I for one wasn't too big on a Leverkusen move. He is playing at a decent club and is the best player in his league.. going to a team that is half decent most of the times isn't really a step forward and imho below what Sardar deserves. He should go to a title contender in the top 4 league or just stay put.

Comment

Iranian medias says roma signed the uzbek azmoun until 2026 for 17,5 millions. I hope it's not true

Comment

^Uzbek Azmoun!? In Algebriac terms, that mean he’s also the Uzbek Asian Messi!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              Well I for one wasn't too big on a Leverkusen move. He is playing at a decent club and is the best player in his league.. going to a team that is half decent most of the times isn't really a step forward and imho below what Sardar deserves. He should go to a title contender in the top 4 league or just stay put.

1- merely getting the label of "best player in russia" if it DOES NOT TRANSLATE INTO A BIG MOVE means nothing. It stops at that: best player in russia. or top scorer in russia (both of which, btw, he DID NOT get)

2- With every year he (and players like him) put off the move into big leagues, the less chances of clubs from big leagues coming looking for him. That window gets closer to being shut as he approaches 27, 28.

I'd say this year may be his last (or at best 80%) chance to make the move.
                              unless he bangs in 20+ goals this year and somehow there's some team from big leagues that's looking for a 27-28 yr old (instead of the usual 23-25 yr old), I'm afraid he's stuck at Russia for the remainder of his career. Or at least a move to big leagues will be forever closed to him. leaving him with greece, turkey, 2nd div of major nations, .... !!

Comment

Ain't no one got time for these broke Europeans trying to haggle over pennies.

I really think we ought to hope an EPL side come in. €20m gets you Ben White's used underwear in this world so money ain't an issue. He gets a work permit fine, suits a lone-man formation and bezan-ziresh-and-inshallah tactics and the following could all do with a CF:

Brighton: Potterball lives on
                                Chelsea: Come on Roman, promote your motherland.
                                Palace: If they sign any more BLMs they'll be fined for racial predjudice.
                                West Ham: They love a punt on some useless strikers.
                                Wolves: He once played against Portugal so he's basically an 1/8th Portuguese. I swear.
                                Spurs: if the great English diver goes to Man City

Comment

Working...
                                X