This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    There was one Sporting CP fan who tweeted that, waited a few minutes, then knew he f'ed up and delted his original tweet. The tweet you posted was just quoting the deleted tweet.

This is the user's twitter: https://twitter.com/DylanRFO45
    Lol madarj***e ashghal porteghali..

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      I'm guessing mostly Iranian diaspora members?
      Nah...

MARG BAR... [insert name] remains a domestic Iranian cultural delight.

I was super happy he was going to Turkey and I'm a Persepolis fan.

But our very reactionary domestic Persepolis fans trashed him in social media until he went back.

Comment

Mehdi made it to the PPL team of the week for the second time in a row. He is the only player from Rio Ave on the team of the week!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Keep this performance and he could play for a much better team in Portugal
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
            Keep this performance and he could play for a much better team in Portugal
            Lucas Piazon from Chelsea joined Rio Ave

Comment

Está decidido! Mehdi Taremi é o Prozis Man of the Match do #SCPRAFC. Parabéns Taremi 👏

Comment

Just another keyboard warrior typing away. People only hate when they're jealous. Go Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  really? Third one he was taken out and had his path totally impeded, coates didnt touch the ball either. Second one was soft but I have seen PK given for less, same as first one.
                  I mean if you dont think the third warranted a pk then Im not sure what you would call as a pk lol.

Jesus Christ you guys are really reaching, there's nothing wrong with acting and winning your team a penalty kick...or three LOL. He made perfect runs and put himself in dangerous positions which in itself is amazing skill, I'm not oblivious. Now to see someone get touched is not the same as getting CLIPPED. Penalty one looked bad from behind but the replay shows he defender at best made slight contact with Taremi and by that I mean nothing that warrants the way he goes down like LeBron James. The second one? If no one here can admit how horrible that was then everyone's lying to themselves, that shit was a travesty lol. The third one looks like he went to impede his run, the defender reaches his leg out and his cleat plants well before Taremi makes the decision to cut inside and at that point extends his leg enough to the left for his thigh to make contact with the defenders leg to look like it was leg to leg and boom, does his best LeBron James flop. Again Taremi has a knack for great runs and posing a threat to the opposite team which is why he's even able to be in a position to cause the defenders to make mistakes and even though they didn't actually foul him in my opinion on the first two (the third is debatable at best) they did make mistakes, they went in for the ball in a reckless manner and when you leave your feet like that you risk a penalty kick every time. He's apparently good at what he does. Also, VAR and these so called VAR experts don't support your bs guys, don't start with that. There have been plenty of games where VAR has robbed people of legitimate goals, penalty opportunities etc...and no I'm not talking about Tottenham lol Keep in mind I like Taremi, one of the few who didn't bash the kid after the missed chance against Portugal in the world cup, I love seeing how well he's done in the first few weeks with his new team, it's absolutely awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                    Jesus Christ you guys are really reaching, there's nothing wrong with acting and winning your team a penalty kick...or three LOL. He made perfect runs and put himself in dangerous positions which in itself is amazing skill, I'm not oblivious. Now to see someone get touched is not the same as getting CLIPPED. Penalty one looked bad from behind but the replay shows he defender at best made slight contact with Taremi and by that I mean nothing that warrants the way he goes down like LeBron James. The second one? If no one here can admit how horrible that was then everyone's lying to themselves, that shit was a travesty lol. The third one looks like he went to impede his run, the defender reaches his leg out and his cleat plants well before Taremi makes the decision to cut inside and at that point extends his leg enough to the left for his thigh to make contact with the defenders leg to look like it was leg to leg and boom, does his best LeBron James flop. Again Taremi has a knack for great runs and posing a threat to the opposite team which is why he's even able to be in a position to cause the defenders to make mistakes and even though they didn't actually foul him in my opinion on the first two (the third is debatable at best) they did make mistakes, they went in for the ball in a reckless manner and when you leave your feet like that you risk a penalty kick every time. He's apparently good at what he does. Also, VAR and these so called VAR experts don't support your bs guys, don't start with that. There have been plenty of games where VAR has robbed people of legitimate goals, penalty opportunities etc...and no I'm not talking about Tottenham lol Keep in mind I like Taremi, one of the few who didn't bash the kid after the missed chance against Portugal in the world cup, I love seeing how well he's done in the first few weeks with his new team, it's absolutely awesome.
                    Idk, even the second one if you watched the VAR video provided here the analysts show the clip from the alternate angle that wasnt showed to the viewing audience during the match, it seemed enough for a PK.

The third one I encourage you to rewatch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAa4lvanI70 at minute 3:50. Taremi pokes the ball FIRST, then coates dives to ground and completely blocks his run taking him out. There was no way taremi could change course and avoid him given the speed of movement.

Seriously do you want somebody to break a leg for PK or what lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Idk, even the second one if you watched the VAR video provided here the analysts show the clip from the alternate angle that wasnt showed to the viewing audience during the match, it seemed enough for a PK.
                      The third one I encourage you to rewatch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAa4lvanI70 at minute 3:50. Taremi pokes the ball FIRST, then coates dives to ground and completely blocks his run taking him out. There was no way taremi could change course and avoid him given the speed of movement.
                      Seriously do you want somebody to break a leg for PK or what lol.
                      Like I said, 3rd is debatable at best. Only one I can even give, but the second was horrible at all angles.

Hell I'll even give in, you're right that momentum, he's not shifting away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                        Like I said, 3rd is debatable at best. Only one I can even give, but the second was horrible at all angles.

Hell I'll even give in, you're right that momentum, he's not shifting away from it.
                        https://streamable.com/1iqkg

at 1:15 was the alternate angle for second one. I agree from all the other angles I saw I didnt think it was a PK, but this one you can clearly see the clip on his calf, and its not minor. Controlling the ball and moving at high speed that contact is enough to impede a player.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Nah...

MARG BAR... [insert name] remains a domestic Iranian cultural delight.

I was super happy he was going to Turkey and I'm a Persepolis fan.

But our very reactionary domestic Persepolis fans trashed him in social media until he went back.
                          Incorrect lad, many of the death threats Taremi receives are from MEK or to a lesser extent Liberals who wish him ill because he is an outspoken IR supporter. Thus many extreme butthurt diaspora members hate him for his political views.

Kinda like how the member Blue blood wants to exterminate me and the likes of me when his group takes the power in Iran, it is wishful thinking by him but my point is to demonstrate the way of thinking of these potential killers within the Iranian diaspora.

Comment

Incorrect lad, many of the death threats Taremi receives are from MEK or to a lesser extent Liberals who wish him ill because he is an outspoken IR supporter. Thus many extreme butthurt diaspora members hate him for his political views.

Kinda like how the member Blue blood wants to exterminate me and the likes of me when his group takes the power in Iran, it is wishful thinking by him but my point is to demonstrate the way of thinking of these potential killers within the Iranian diaspora.
                            Nope.

99% of those IG commentators were all from Iran. All domestic Persepolis fans. Have you ever seen me berate Taremi for his views?

Also... its very telling you never see Iranian away support get in trouble on the spot for misbehaving against Iranians.

But some sections of domestic club supporters take it on themselves to be lowlives. Especially those who berate players wives/mothers in the stadium.

Have you really forgotten good oldies like "Nikbakhte Vahedi ***** nanashe!?" Real classy folks we are talking about.

Or how Iranians in Iran bashed that Brazilian models Ig for wearing a dress and IRIB not broadcasting the 2014 draw?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Nope.

99% of those IG commentators were all from Iran. All domestic Persepolis fans. Have you ever seen me berate Taremi for his views?

Also... its very telling you never see Iranian away support get in trouble on the spot for misbehaving against Iranians.

But some sections of domestic club supporters take it on themselves to be lowlives. Especially those who berate players wives/mothers in the stadium.

Have you really forgotten good oldies like "Nikbakhte Vahedi ***** nanashe!?" Real classy folks we are talking about.

Or how Iranians in Iran bashed that Brazilian models Ig for wearing a dress and IRIB not broadcasting the 2014 draw?
                              Nope.

99% of those death treats are from Iranian diaspora members posing as Perspolis fans. I do agree that the things that are chanted in Iranian football stadiums can be very nasty which is why many Iranian men don't want women attending men's football games, though Iranians are seldom violent in football stadiums unlike in Europe with its many hooligans.

Comment

Nope.
                                99% of those death treats are from Iranian diaspora members posing as Perspolis fans. I do agree that the things that are chanted in Iranian football stadiums can be very nasty which is why many Iranian men don't want women attending men's football games, though Iranians are seldom violent in football stadiums unlike in Europe with its many hooligans.
                                Actually we concluded that most Iranian men did want their wives in stadiums. And this group included you who were finally allowing your Bosnian wife to attend although you stated she indicated she didn't want to.

Congratulations, i'm happy for you guys. I gave my wife permission to attend the game but she told me she's not interested in football and that i can go to the game with me mates.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X