This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Wasnt OM one of the team that Mehdi was linked to before his signed with Porto?
    Some rumors but nothing serious

Comment

If he starts i have a good feeling it will be the third game in a row he scores!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi could definitely score against Marseille tomorrow assuming he has enough time. I would say he will come through with either an assist or goal if he has at least 25 minutes on the pitch. I don't predict that he will be in the starting lineup and I hope I will be proven wrong .

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

4th from right in the big group

Comment

LOL. The betting sites are giving Taremi one of the best scoring odds in tomorrow’s UCL match, second only behind Marega. Maybe they know something we don’t!

Comment

Love the fade!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    dear god, please.

In last league match first sub for uribe was taremi. They switched formation and went 4-4-2. So if uribe is out again we may see a repeat of that

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I am starting to like the way this Conciecao thinks!!!!

Comment

Taremi in background

Comment

Sérgio Conceição: "Will Iran's supporters ask for Taremi at eleven?"

Coach says that balance comes first, responding to possible requests to join former striker Rio Ave to Marega up front.

Taremi, reinforcement of Rio Ave, was placed as desired in the eleven of FC Porto alongside Marega. When asked, Sérgio Conceição was adamant: "Do fans ask for Taremi? Will they be fans of Iran? It is possible that they ask here in Porto, but social networks are always what they are", he shot, explaining the decision: "Marega and Taremi find "We played in training and are not alike. We played until a certain moment with a striker. We continued what was good last season. We recently started to adopt the second striker, but playing in 4x4x2 is not playing in 4x2x4. I want a team capable and competent, able to win games. It is normal to prefer this or that, I think I have not decided too badly. We have been champions twice and on another we have lost 85 points. In the Champions League we have passed the group stage twice. I make decisions by internal or external influence. If I made them that way I wouldn't be doing anything here. "

No problem admitting that he made many mistakes in the eleven and that he realizes it when he analyzes the games, he ends then with an analysis of Marseille, which piqued perspective: "Criticisms of Marseille, which is a big club, are normal. of selection, a coach who is not unknown. These criticisms can hurt pride and turn them around. We have to be prepared for André's 4x4x2 diamond or André's most successful 4x3x3. I admit that we may have to go down a bit the lines at the beginning if Marseille comes in strong. The emotional component for that will be decisive. "

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13068983.html

Comment

I know I don't have any hard evidence to prove what I am about to say but sometimes based on what you deduce from other evidence you can draw some plausible conclusion.
                            Why are all of our top players who are fixed in TM playing currently in Europe sitting on the benches or even not included in the squad despite nearly all of them being in tip top conditions?
                            Is there dirty Sheikh money involved? We know football clubs around the world are corrupt as hell and we know these sheikhs spend millions to support their teams just to get a win.
                            Again I am not saying this is the case but I am saying is that can anyone refute this scenario with some logic and without simply saying oh this is just a conspiracy theory BS blah bla...!!!??
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence on such a wild accusation tbf.

I'd imagine it's a combination of chance, poor career choices (player and agents at fault) and a sport that carries predjudiced views on Asian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                I know I don't have any hard evidence to prove what I am about to say but sometimes based on what you deduce from other evidence you can draw some plausible conclusion.
                                Why are all of our top players who are fixed in TM playing currently in Europe sitting on the benches or even not included in the squad despite nearly all of them being in tip top conditions?
                                Is there dirty Sheikh money involved? We know football clubs around the world are corrupt as hell and we know these sheikhs spend millions to support their teams just to get a win.
                                Again I am not saying this is the case but I am saying is that can anyone refute this scenario with some logic and without simply saying oh this is just a conspiracy theory BS blah bla...!!!??

Comment

Working...
                                X