Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isna, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.

Originally posted by Burak View Post
    I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isra, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.
    They do this all the time. There is no copyright in Iran si they don't know and/or don't care. One article I once wrote for transfermarkt for a christmas calendar about Younes Delfi they got completely wrong and published some fake news saying that he got elected to the top eleven of Talents from Transfermarkt which was just wrong.

But does it maie a difference? Those people in Iran who read your articles in Farsi wouldn't care where its from and wouldn't check your turkish page to read stuff.

The only thing is that it is for sure unethical and annoying. If this is auch a big deal that you wont write stuff on Iran anymore then here you go..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      They do this all the time. There is no copyright in Iran si they don't know and/or don't care. One article I once wrote for transfermarkt for a christmas calendar about Younes Delfi they got completely wrong and published some fake news saying that he got elected to the top eleven of Talents from Transfermarkt which was just wrong.

But does it maie a difference? Those people in Iran who read your articles in Farsi wouldn't care where its from and wouldn't check your turkish page to read stuff.

The only thing is that it is for sure unethical and annoying. If this is auch a big deal that you wont write stuff on Iran anymore then here you go..
      Thanks. I forget to write. Varzesh copied my all banner for their video cover. And remove my names from my Hosseini/Amiri videos. I did not these works for their stealing.

Comment

Burac Khan,
        if they do copy they are wrong due to ignorance or whatever. You may send them a kind email and ask them to stop or at least mention the source.
        Even here some people copy and paste. in fact sometimes the source is covered and nonmember users cannot see the links. They need to change that practice.
        by the way the Turkish journalist and police are doing a great job tracking what has taken place in saudi embassy. the saudis are doing the same kind of work as zionists who killed a palestinian in Dubai. those evil men need to be punished taking the life of khashoghi. I think Turkey can show braveness by kicking saudis out forever. committing a crime on Turkish land even inside embassy is Turkey's business to deal with. If nothing is done it will give bad reputation for the country.
        A sample test:
        https://www.farsnews.com/photo/13970...ر-سردار
        بازیکنان لژیونر دعوت شده از جمله میلاد محمدی، سامان قدوس، سعید عزت*اللهی و ... زیر نظر کارلوس کی‎روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در زمین تمرین پژوهشگاه صنعت نفت برگزار شد.

A suggestion : ask someone to write a not for you in farsi about quoting the source and always past it as a footnote to your articles. in farsi though: Lotfan ghadre zahamaate digaraan raa bedaanid va javaanmardi raa dar joournalism reaayat konid baa darge source.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          Burac Khan,
          if they do copy they are wrong due to ignorance or whatever. You may send them a kind email and ask them to stop or at least mention the source.
          Even here some people copy and paste. in fact sometimes the source is covered and nonmember users cannot see the links. They need to change that practice.
          by the way the Turkish journalist and police are doing a great job tracking what has taken place in saudi embassy. the saudis are doing the same kind of work as zionists who killed a palestinian in Dubai. those evil men need to be punished taking the life of khashoghi. I think Turkey can show braveness by kicking saudis out forever. committing a crime on Turkish land even inside embassy is Turkey's business to deal with. If nothing is done it will give bad reputation for the country.
          A sample test:
          بازیکنان لژیونر دعوت شده از جمله میلاد محمدی، سامان قدوس، سعید عزت*اللهی و ... زیر نظر کارلوس کی‎روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در زمین تمرین پژوهشگاه صنعت نفت برگزار شد.

Legality of quoting the source of a piece of news cannot and should not apply to members only.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            Burac Khan,

A sample test:
            I sent 6 e-mails to news web sites for this subject. But they did not do reply to me. They have to learn ethic.

Comment

Response might not be necessary. Their actions in the future will be the best reply. just be patient.

Comment

iran is keshvare bi sahab dadash

Comment

Varzesh3.com said to me; 'This is not case in Iran'

Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Send a email to Rohani. I’ve heard he’s great help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Send a email to Rohani. I’ve heard he’s great help.
                      Are you kidding me?

Comment

Burak, Iranian sports media is garbage anyway.

But in addition, Iran has no copyright law.

I'm sorry that your efforts are copied with no credit to you, but sadly this is life in Iran (one of the world's pariah states)

Let us hope that things change in the future...

Comment

Hi Burak,

Totally understand your frustration but unfortunately nothing can be done with this regime. I did find the following article with your photo:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=419751

Comment

Sorry, I know I am not Iranian and thus this might not be my place to say anything. But there is something I feel I have to comment so that hopefully our friend Burak might feel better.

Burak, I understand how you feel as each article that you write is your hard work. However sadly, even in a country like mine (Singapore), copyright is an issue too. Not just in Iran. In Singapore many people, and some "newspaper organisation just copy and paste articles and never give credit to the original source. This action is not correct but sadly many people do this. You are not alone in feeling frustrated. Many Singapore journalist/reporters have experienced the same thing as you.

But I hope you will never stop writing about Iran football. I hope you will still continue to post updates about Iran players like Hossieni and Amiri here in this forum. Here, we all appreciate you. I can see your passion for football by reading your articles and posting on this forum. I can see you really support Hossieni and Amiri. I think I am not alone in feeling this way.

Burak there are people we cannot change. I understand how it feels when your hard work gets "robbed" like that. But I hope you never stop writing about Iran football.

Thank you for always giving us updates about Hossieni and Amiri. Please continue to write. Here we do appreciate you and are grateful for the good work you have done for us.
                            A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Burak, Iranian sports media is garbage anyway.

But in addition, Iran has no copyright law.

I'm sorry that your efforts are copied with no credit to you, but sadly this is life in Iran (one of the world's pariah states)

Let us hope that things change in the future...
                              very concise yet clear. i wrote one whole paragraph....wish i could write concisely like this.
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Working...
                              X