Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Ha. That explains everything.

Just for the sake of seeing what kind of things that person did I hope that the fake page won't be deleted within 1 week
    Don't worry I have screenshots of the craziest things he posted there ^^
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Don't worry I have screenshots of the craziest things he posted there ^^
      By the Agent are you talking about Tadeu? he resurfaces here with a new id once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        By the Agent are you talking about Tadeu? he resurfaces here with a new id once in awhile.
        No bro, I just moved house lol

Yes I have an agency, promotion of players, the admin of that page (CQ) is Mário Brito. He really does not know much about iranian football, CQ knows everthing about that.
        Yes sometimes I have abused the promotion, I help some Iranians to emigrate and receive nothing in return, I just help... My main focus is on players like Jeong Jae Yong best DM on K-League and I also have Rúben Ribeiro of Rio Ave.

Comment

Professor Carlos Queiroz is a Gentleman, and he always treated me with respect. A person in my agency is the father of El Hadji Diouf, and was former agent of the assistant coach Oceano Cruz (when he play in Sporting), and we have several friends in common

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
            No bro, I just moved house lol
            Yes I have an agency, promotion of players, the admin of that page (CQ) is Mário Brito. He really does not know much about iranian football, CQ knows everthing about that.
            Yes sometimes I have abused the promotion, I help some Iranians to emigrate and receive nothing in return, I just help... My main focus is on players like Jeong Jae Yong best DM on K-League and I also have Rúben Ribeiro of Rio Ave.
            Is this an admission to the page not being CQ's own page?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Is this an admission to the page not being CQ's own page?
              He is cousin of CQ

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                He is cousin of CQ
                Basically he is riding on CQ's fame in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Basically he is riding on CQ's fame in Iran!
                  He promotes Iran's football for Portuguese followers, CQ has won two U20 World Cups for Portugal, He designed our soccer academy, He proposed the B teams of the big clubs to compete in the second league and so players like João Mário, Renato Sanches, Ruben Neves, André Gomes were not dismissed in the first season of senior and that's what gave us a young and talent team for last EURO. Everything Carlos Queiroz does is important to us. At least for the intelligent Portuguese and understand football, CQ is going well with us, but that offside goal of Spain... We had injured key players in 2010 like Nani and he caught the generation change (Figo, Deco..) But he left the planning well done and has the respect of the great football people here

Comment

I think both pages are not managed by himself, even the other one with less ''Like'', is not managed by himself i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                      I never called either one fake. I'm just telling you who runs the page, and the fact that CQ doesnt need you to shut this page down because if he wanted to, he would have done it himself.
                      You know it’s kind of suspicious when you randomly start to attack PFDC just to defend that fake page with no real argument - makes you look kind of offended and that makes me wonder why...
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                        You know it’s kind of suspicious when you randomly start to attack PFDC just to defend that fake page with no real argument - makes you look kind of offended and that makes me wonder why...
                        Yeah I don't really visit pfdc anymore. Too many bikars who just want to argue online. Tadeu told me about this thread so I commented. Let me ask you this my fellow countryman. What exactly is the problem here? Neither of the pages are admined by CQ himself. And the admins post related material for the followers. What are you gaining or losing here?

Comment

Yeah I don't really visit pfdc anymore. Too many bikars who just want to argue online. Tadeu told me about this thread so I commented. Let me ask you this my fellow countryman. What exactly is the problem here? Neither of the pages are admined by CQ himself. And the admins post related material for the followers. What are you gaining or losing here?
                          Wait a freaking second, you are calling the regular posters on PFDC bikars, while defending the real bikars who create a social media page in the name of a completely different person...

That makes no sense. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Comment

They both seem fake..

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Wait a freaking second, you are calling the regular posters on PFDC bikars, while defending the real bikars who create a social media page in the name of a completely different person...
                              That makes no sense. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.
                              What are you talking about? Defending who? I'm just telling you its admined by his relative because people here are claiming that my good friend and business partner Tadeu runs the page.

You think CQ doesnt know that his relative runs the page? You think he is going to run his own fb page? Big pages are ran by admins. These kind of people don't have time to spend posting on fb.

So what pot calling the kettle black? I am here because people are trying to (in their pathetic ways) defame my partner, who, may I mention, has sent CQ entire reports analyzing young Iranian players in such specific detail, that some of these trolls can't fathom.

Nariman I respect you for passion and dedication to Iranian football, but you're really wrong here with your whole approach.

The only person that I'm defending is Tadeu. If you understood how much Tadeu has sacrificed helping Iranian players, then you would be singing a different song.

Comment

Nariman I respect you for passion and dedication to Iranian football, but you're really wrong here with your whole approach.
                                The only person that I'm defending is Tadeu. If you understood how much Tadeu has sacrificed helping Iranian players, then you would be singing a different song.
                                Haji, you are clearly putting things out of picture:

In my OP I just stated the fact that there are fake pages, including this one about CQ, and we should report them. I didn’t even mention Tadeu, until other members did so and you started with your conspiracy against PFDC - hence making me show you that I can play the same game, which you seem to dislike. I never attacked Tadeu on this forum, just for you information since you addressed me here. Actually I haven’t been much online to know where the hate really comes from.

You are asking me what I am gaining/losing here, while making yourself more & more suspicious. They way you got offended and attacked PFDC just because of us exposing a facebook page makes you look like you are hiding something we don’t know. Sorry, but that’s what others seem to feel as well I guess.

I have my own experience with fakes pages and people trying to abuse the "name" to spread their own stuff. I was reading the TM news thread where people questioned the page and this made me finally make a thread to fight these fake accounts - something that had been on my mind for a long time.
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X