X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://oghabafshan.com/Fa/Default.aspx

The Boss is correct!

Comment

Taj said the next project he's covering will be fixing the national training camp fields. And not just laying new sod, rather fixing the whole foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        The buses are actually Swedish-Iranian. They are designed in Sweden by Scania and montaged in Iran by a company called, Oghab.
        Actually nowadays most of it is not mounted but made in Iran! Funny enough, Scania are planning to buy some of the Iranian components (I guess because it's the same quality and cheaper). and on top of that the Iranian buses have been approved to be exported as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Taj said the next project he's covering will be fixing the national training camp fields. And not just laying new sod, rather fixing the whole foundation.
          he has to do it, cause if we qualify for world cup, cq will press the federation for a improved pitch

Comment

TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of WorldTeam & China | WCQ 2018 Camp

Now let's sign that adidas contract.

It also looks like CQ has learned our birthday tradition [emoji1][emoji1]!!

https://instagram.com/p/BRwEQ2hj8Gd/

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Now let's sign that adidas contract.

It also looks like CQ has learned our birthday tradition [emoji1][emoji1]!!

https://instagram.com/p/BRwEQ2hj8Gd/
              How can you not love CQ.

He treats our team like they are as important and Aziz as his own children.

I'm already getting sad thinking about a team Meli without this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Actually nowadays most of it is not mounted but made in Iran! Funny enough, Scania are planning to buy some of the Iranian components (I guess because it's the same quality and cheaper). and on top of that the Iranian buses have been approved to be exported as well!

Thanks for sharing the video.

I saw many scania buses and trucks in Iran and they looked great in quality and appearance.

I enjoyed the buses very much.

Comment

What happened to the other team melli bus, which was presented just some months ago?

Comment

New TM photos:

make sure to follow us on facebook & twitter for more

https://www.facebook.com/PersianfootballTV/
                    https://twitter.com/footballpersian

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      What happened to the other team melli bus, which was presented just some months ago?
                      ?
                      probably repoed due to IFF non-pay..!!?

i like this new one better amma aynehash kirieh.. mese malakhesh mikoneh ..!

btw,
                      zamine tamrineh TM ke kheyli saafto o tamiz tar az Chinihast ..! guess, such is the HomeField Advantage..!!
                      any reports on what was said at the the news conference and what was the official response to chinese team bitching about their training facilities..?

Comment

Yeah, I don't know which field TM is practicing on, but that's a great pitch.
                        I think it might be the sherkat Naft Pitch

Comment

More photos of the TM BUS:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Thank God CQ didnt see the bloody slaughter of the lambs!! ))

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              bring good luck, tonight everyone gona have the meat and khale pache after beating china

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Man up dude. This is our tradition and if you can not watch a sheep getting slaughtered how can you protect your family in times of need specially in a chaotic region in Middle East? Our men need to get rough some times. Our lads in western countries have got soften so much these days that they can not survive on their own in middle east. That is how our new generation should be and not some weak heart insta lovers who are up until 4 am and sleep till 12.

Anyway, this is supposed to bring good luck and provide the team with a nice fresh meal better than junk foods! Our team should be physically and psychologically strong. There was a time when Ali Daei used to play for NT with bondaged head till the end. Our players had gheyrat and fighting spirit not like Azmoun who had cramps after half time! We need strong players like Ezatollahi. That's how we rule in Asia and can compete with physically strong African and European teams.
                                Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-27-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X