Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Is Kaveh Rezaei invited? Where is he?
    Is Kaveh Rezaei invited? => Yes
    Where is he? => preparing Hazfi cup final

Comment

CQ will hold a press conference tomorrow

http://90tv.ir/news/102015/%D9%86%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Mehrdad Bayrami has an offer from the Japanese team, Shimizu S-Pulse. Mehrdad himself has confirmed that he has gotten an offer from Shimizu

http://90tv.ir/news/102012/%D9%85%D9...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

I ask again: Where is Mikko??

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Mehrdad Bayrami has an offer from the Japanese team, Shimizu S-Pulse. Mehrdad himself has confirmed that he has gotten an offer from Shimizu

He should accept the offer right now! I would like to see an Iranian player in the J-Leauge

Comment

ACCEPT it, reject filthy gutter soosk money!!!!

Comment

I saw Bayrami scored only 3 goals out of 24 games for Tractor Sazi this season, can anyone tell if is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I saw Bayrami scored only 3 goals out of 24 games for Tractor Sazi this season, can anyone tell if is he any good?
                  He's a good player he was the leading goal scorer in the league for the majority of last season when he was in Gostaresh. This season he moved to TS and was in and out of the lineup mostly due to injuries if I'm not mistaken. He's a solid player I think he could benefit a lot from going to the J league and take his game to the next step.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    He's a good player he was the leading goal scorer in the league for the majority of last season when he was in Gostaresh. This season he moved to TS and was in and out of the lineup mostly due to injuries if I'm not mistaken. He's a solid player I think he could benefit a lot from going to the J league and take his game to the next step.
                    He is solid, but realistically why would any of our players go play in Japan, when theres IPL and Arab money.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      He is solid, but realistically why would any of our players go play in Japan, when theres IPL and Arab money.
                      Becuase Japan has a better league than Qatar and the wages are not bad at all. Forlan for example plays in the 2nd division of Japan, he is probably getting some nice bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        first of all, gutter soosk money should be rejected at any time. 2nd, hopefully he will learn from PAG and stay away from soosk gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Becuase Japan has a better league than Qatar and the wages are not bad at all. Forlan for example plays in the 2nd division of Japan, he is probably getting some nice bucks...
                          Well then hopefully he takes the offer,but the way i see it, is that he is gonna wait for other offers and end up staying in IPL.

Comment

Error 404 on this page to any player that wants to join a Qatari club. Like the UAE leauge, this humpy dumpy love for Iranian players will fizzle out next season.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Error 404 on this page to any player that wants to join a Qatari club. Like the UAE leauge, this humpy dumpy love for Iranian players will fizzle out next season.
                              My big wish is that Qatar re-name their league to something containing a**b-g**f like UAE so Iran will impose a ban on our players from joining that catastrophe of a league.

Comment

GO !!!
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X