Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    One thing I miss about CQ (hell even sh*tty Wiltits did this too with Mohebbi) is that he wasn't afraid to give young players chances to start

Yasin Salmani isn't gonna learn by sitting on the bench, sometimes you have to take off the training wheels and just see how he does. With Sepahan, Salmani has proven to be a midfielder of very HIGH caliber and one that is already better than Nourollahi
    Yes. CQ gave opportunities to young players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Ezzat in big games. Like you say at least Wilmots capped Mohebbi and Allahyar. Skocic is uninviting players and isn’t confident enough to even play the young players he has invited. Ghaedi getting 30 seconds in a 1-1 at home is a shame…

Comment

unfortunately we wont see ghoddos the coach has a vendetta for him

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        unfortunately we wont see ghoddos the coach has a vendetta for him
        Yes, the coach is racist against Iranians (particularly those born in Sweden). /s

Comment

We are under dogs against lebanon and syria
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

One thing I miss about CQ (hell even sh*tty Wiltits did this too with Mohebbi) is that he wasn't afraid to give young players chances to start

Yasin Salmani isn't gonna learn by sitting on the bench, sometimes you have to take off the training wheels and just see how he does. With Sepahan, Salmani has proven to be a midfielder of very HIGH caliber and one that is already better than Nourollahi

Having a 4-3-3 holding, where our top three attackers are ARJ at RW (Or Gholi/Ghaedi/Torabi depending on form), Azmoun at ST, and Taremi is at LW, along with a midfield three of Ezatolahi (CDM), Ghoddos (CM) and Salmani (CM) would be crucial towards penetrating better defenses
            Bro is Noorafkan old player in your opinion?

He was preparing to bring Ghoddos on last match when we had nothing to lose before the dynamic of the game changed and we have something to lose, thus brought on someone else. If he brought on Ghoddos it was going to possibly cost us the draw because we would have been hit on the counter and South Korea would have been easily top of the group - NOT WHAT WE WANT.

Comment

last 2 wcq
              we got our worst
              result against this
              2 teams
              BUT THIS TIME
              we will both of them
              with margin

Comment

I think skocic will start using younger guys once we qualify for world cup . We got 6 more games left and 2 win (lebanon + syria)+1 draw is enough to see us in next round. So that means he got 3.5 games left to test out new players and new system!

I think we're gonna see more of ghoddos , ghaedi and hardani after win against lebanon and syria.

So please calm down and stop the criticism for now. let my man do his job.

Comment

what is this critisizm all
                  about
                  we are 10-0-1
                  in the last 11 matches
                  and top table and on the way
                  to wc with easy campaign
                  ever.
                  and in the wc we wont
                  get more than 4 pt max
                  if pep and zidan co-coach us
                  and we wont advance from
                  our group our soccer is set up
                  like that when mehdi taremi get tm call up at 25.
                  so just be happy going to wc with ease.

BUT
                  WINNING THE ASIAN cup IS DOABLE
                  WE should think for 2023 ac trophy
                  world cup 1pt to 4 pt max

Comment

the Game against Lebanon in Lebanon will be tough. A tie would be a good result. Against Syria, we will win. So even with four-points from these two games and we will easily qualify. A tie only gets us a point, but it also gives the 3rd place team only a point.

The UAE - Iraq tie game was huge for us.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      the Game against Lebanon in Lebanon will be tough. A tie would be a good result. Against Syria, we will win. So even with four-points from these two games and we will easily qualify. A tie only gets us a point, but it also gives the 3rd place team only a point.
                      Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Bro is Noorafkan old player in your opinion?

He was preparing to bring Ghoddos on last match when we had nothing to lose before the dynamic of the game changed and we have something to lose, thus brought on someone else. If he brought on Ghoddos it was going to possibly cost us the draw because we would have been hit on the counter and South Korea would have been easily top of the group - NOT WHAT WE WANT.
                        Noorafkan is not that young anymore, he is turning 25 in 6 months. He's still a good player but seeing him against Korea and UAE I think there are some defensive liabilities to his game.

As for Ghoddos, why would bringing him on have any difference in terms of South Korea hitting us on the counter? Nourollahi was pretty gassed by the 75th minute anyways. The only excuse I can see is that they were playing well during the 60th-80th minute and he didn't want to mess with the chemistry.. Still not the best excuse lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
                          Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha

Comment

We were lucky in the last 3 WC to play in the easiest group(if you consider 2010 as well which we failed, that make it 4).
                            In all cases we were in much easier groups, i don't take anything away from CQ but having an easy group helps alot. Plus this time Qatar is host lol. So made the whole thing easier.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Noorafkan is not that young anymore, he is turning 25 in 6 months. He's still a good player but seeing him against Korea and UAE I think there are some defensive liabilities to his game.

As for Ghoddos, why would bringing him on have any difference in terms of South Korea hitting us on the counter? Nourollahi was pretty gassed by the 75th minute anyways. The only excuse I can see is that they were playing well during the 60th-80th minute and he didn't want to mess with the chemistry.. Still not the best excuse lol
                              Because we don't have the same chivalry in defense overall as we do in attack. We are literally a Ferrari in attack and a Paykan at the back! But Noorafkan having some liabilities to his game (mainly lack of caution/discipline when going in for challenges) does not guarantee anyone else besides Amiri is going to be trusted at that position unless someone has a sudden emergence of class that they should get the nod over Noorafkan/Amiri. Same story for CBs... PAG may not ever be the same after his ACL situation and Majid recently even was dropped from his club's squad and he was not injured to my knowledge.

As for Ghoddos, like I said bro, he was warming up and getting ready to come on around 60'? Skocic was most likely going to replace Nourollahi for Ghoddos, but we scored the equalizer and like I said it entirely changed the dynamic of Skocic's gameplan, thus he wasn't brought on as originally planned because (most likely in Skocic's mind) bringing in Ghoddos after the equalizer was going to potentially leave us exposed and did not want to take that risk. In other words, Ghoddos is an attack minded player who's good at his position (creative/positive player), however, we would have had to sacrifice defensive capability (or lack thereof) for Saman's substitution and would have been left exposed in defense because as you saw yesterday we could not defend for most of the match. Obviously my guy, Skocic is going to prefer a risk-free draw over a risky win, especially with parts of Iranian media still questioning him. I would've done the same thing if I were him by playing it safe and not potentially risk losing 1st place to South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha
                                Yea exactly man, I was surprised when i read it. I think if we offer them to play this game as our home game they won't have any objection.

Comment

Working...
                                X