AFC 2019 Cup Prize $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC 2019 Cup Prize $$

There is no discussion about AFC 2019 Cup Prize money of $14,800,000 which is very generous.

The first winning team will get $5mil. This will solve Iran's cash strapped situation to pay its coaches who have not been fully paid. The prize money should stay out of Iran under illegal sanctions to pay its sport coaches especially to its foreign coaches.

Second placed team will get $3mil which is also fantastic.
    Third placed $1mil.
    All other teams, $200,000

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...n-cup-uae-2019
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

I can't wait untill we win and 4,9 mil goes straight to Hezbollah, 100k to Iran football federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      I can't wait untill we win and 4,9 mil goes straight to Hezbollah, 100k to Iran football federation.
      Zamboor khan; everything is political.
      Then how would American public feel wasting money in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria? Some estimate is over a trillion dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        Zamboor khan; everything is political.
        Then how would American public feel wasting money in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria? Some estimate is over a trillion dollars.
        Im pretty sure if US won the World Cup the money of the prize pool wouldnt go to the military.In our corrupt nation of a nutshell nothing ever goes where it is supposed to.

Comment

record prize money!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Im pretty sure if US won the World Cup the money of the prize pool wouldnt go to the military.In our corrupt nation of a nutshell nothing ever goes where it is supposed to.
            Correct, but the money for US wars/occupations/misadventures/bombs/drones come at the expense of a sustainable healthcare system, affordable college education, and currently, 800,000 federal employees. Just because US soccer gets to keep their money, doesn't mean the US government isn't cheating/siphoning money from its citizens through other mechanisms. Being from Sweden, you should appreciate the difference between a nation that actually provides for their citizens (Sweden) vs a nation that leaves its citizens to sink or swim without much help (US).

Comment

Why is every time a valid issue is raised people try to bring in US in the argument. The fact that akhound regime is mishandling our country's money and giving it to Hezbollah and Syria there is no question.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                Why is every time a valid issue is raised people try to bring in US in the argument. The fact that akhound regime is mishandling our country's money and giving it to Hezbollah and Syria there is no question.
                Kavian jaan, I was simply responding to Zamboor's direct quote, which included US and their world cup team. Also, many of use live in the US, so it's an example we can use and relate to. Like it or not, the world is a global affair in every aspect, and if one wants to discuss IR/Iran politics/standing/finances/resources/etc, one can not ignore the role/influence/comparison of the US, as America has declared the isolation of Iran as the foundation of its foreign policy (reference every Bolton/Pompeo/Trump speech about the world in the past 2 years).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Correct, but the money for US wars/occupations/misadventures/bombs/drones come at the expense of a sustainable healthcare system, affordable college education, and currently, 800,000 federal employees. Just because US soccer gets to keep their money, doesn't mean the US government isn't cheating/siphoning money from its citizens through other mechanisms. Being from Sweden, you should appreciate the difference between a nation that actually provides for their citizens (Sweden) vs a nation that leaves its citizens to sink or swim without much help (US).
                  I’m sorry but I’ve become sick and tired of these what-about-isms. It’s a commonly used tactic of severely corrupt regimes to justify their own misdeeds. One cannot conflate rampant corruption in the Islamic republic with with military decisions made by a democratic nation. And this is coming from someone fully aware of the flaws in American democracy—I fucking was born and grew up here.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    with military decisions made by a democratic nation.
                    LOL.

This was a football related thread which was hijacked with few PFDC members. USA is not democracy, especially in military expenditure or decision(s). Illegal USA wars and sanctions have brought misery to general public in our region (West Asia). Reagan sold arms to Eye-ranians and used the profits to fund contras comes to my mind. USA is using IRI to sell military equipment, in trillions of dollars in the region, Saudi Arabia and UAE come to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                      LOL.

This was a football related thread which was hijacked with few PFDC members. USA is not democracy, especially in military expenditure or decision(s). Illegal USA wars and sanctions have brought misery to general public in our region (West Asia). Reagan sold arms to Eye-ranians and used the profits to fund contras comes to my mind. USA is using IRI to sell military equipment, in trillions of dollars in the region, Saudi Arabia and UAE come to my mind.
                      Okay aghaye tarikh shenas, the discussion stemmed from someone saying that they doubt any of the earnings would even reach the players and coaching staff. When the government doesn’t even pay its own workers for months, do you really think that team Melli’s earnings would stay where they belong? That was the point of what’s being discussed, and it’s damn true. Thread started getting derailed when someone dragged America into it for whatever reason.

Comment

so im guessing by now CQ has well paid for his salary in WCQualifiying prizes and he looks primed to do so again with doing so in this rendition of AC..!? God knows how many friendlies were arranged primarily by his sole influences and how much money IFF has saved in variety of ways, over the las 7-8 years from his football connection ..?
                        and im not even gonna mention his brining to and keeping our football program at the pinnacles of asian football, garnering worldwide football respect and recognition and countless numbers of times that his efforts with TM brought a very rare positive media attention to our country..!!etc etc etc

and then bunch useless clowns keep bring up his high salary as means of discrediting his immense achievement in our football..!

Comment

we should reach min semi, if not final, i think 3 or 4.9 million is a fare share.

Comment

Working...
                          X