2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I truly believe the production values have a lot to do with it. The filming and presentation of games this year was even worse than most other years. We actually have a few decent fields in Iran now and they don’t/won’t spend the money to show it right.
    I think hes talking about the quality of play. Our team has very good attacking options but a lot of attacks( for as long as I remember watching IPL) are players trying to dribble 4-5 players themselves and taking long shots with no real accuracy.

Congratulations to all PP fans. Still reigning. Hope to have some turnover and get new recruits for next season

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I think hes talking about the quality of play. Our team has very good attacking options but a lot of attacks( for as long as I remember watching IPL) are players trying to dribble 4-5 players themselves and taking long shots with no real accuracy.

Congratulations to all PP fans. Still reigning. Hope to have some turnover and get new recruits for next season
      Yea, that's what I meant. There doesn't seem to be any tactical cohesion on attack, poor marking and pressing on Defense, and players like nemati, shoja and kamya constantly killing the flow of the game by arguing with the ref.

I'm not blaming Golmohammadi alone for this, because this problem started under Branko's last season.

Comment

It is truly sad to see Malavan and Sepidrood, two of the most traditional clubs with rich history are in danger of getting relegated to 3rd division.
        Really sad....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Congratulations to all Persepolis fans. We’ve won our fourth championship in a row, handily and convincingly. Congratulations Teraktor on continuing to be a joke as well.
          My main concern is we will most likely struggle in ACL, we had almost zero competition in IPL and with a quite average squad managed to win the title again..
          Persepolis badly need another Striker or two in case Alipour leaves and solid replacement for Kamal. Not convinced with him anymore in higher level.

Comment

I love iranian teams' english : Pars Jonoubi twitter announcing its "LAIN UP"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              It is truly sad to see Malavan and Sepidrood, two of the most traditional clubs with rich history are in danger of getting relegated to 3rd division.
              Really sad....

That would be sad but on the bright side, Mes Kerman may make its return to the top flight

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Yea, that's what I meant. There doesn't seem to be any tactical cohesion on attack, poor marking and pressing on Defense, and players like nemati, shoja and kamya constantly killing the flow of the game by arguing with the ref.

I'm not blaming Golmohammadi alone for this, because this problem started under Branko's last season.
                Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                My main concern is we will most likely struggle in ACL, we had almost zero competition in IPL and with a quite average squad managed to win the title again..
                Persepolis badly need another Striker or two in case Alipour leaves and solid replacement for Kamal. Not convinced with him anymore in higher level.

We're definitely missing a few key players. The team doesn't really have anyone who can take us to the next level.
                Let's see if we can get lucky and find another domestic superstar.

Comment

Nassaji is really sponsored by Yamaha??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Nassaji is really sponsored by Yamaha??
                    Samsung Group.. their jerseys usually says SAM

Comment

FourFourTwo magazine have done an article on the 50 biggest derbies in world football. At number 33 is Esteghlal v Persepolis.
                      Here is a link to the article
                      https://www.fourfourtwo.com/gallery/...rld-football-2

“ If you don’t think a game’s worth mentioning unless there are 50,000 people in the ground, you’ll love the Tehran derby. Iran’s two most successful teams both use the huge Azadi Stadium, and it’s usually packed to its 95,000 capacity for this clash. During the ‘70s the rivalry became class-conscious, with Persepolis as the people’s club while Esteghlal – known as Taj until the 1979 Revolution – were seen as being supported by the elite.

In a noteworthy 1995 scrap, Persepolis were 2-0 up and sailing with 10 minutes left but a controversial penalty helped Esteghlal draw level. Such were the accusations of favouritism that the FA started to import foreign referees for improved impartiality – but it didn’t stop a 2000 brawl when needle between Esteghlal goalkeeper Parviz Broumand and Persepolis striker Payan Rafat led to the keeper whacking the forward in the face.”

Comment

Is it true that the Derby hazfi final has been postponed? If true, what a freaking joke of a Tehran derby it is. Every single hazfi derby there will be something new. Super Jam to ham ke ter zadan behesh parsal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            This kid is a superstar. Best attacking talent in Iran. Can't wait until he goes to Europe and I hope he goes sooner than later

Comment

Working...
                            X