GAME WEEK Rules and policy during Irans World Cup Games [MUST READ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME WEEK Rules and policy during Irans World Cup Games [MUST READ]

Hello Everyone: I know that I do not have the authority to bind this or sticky it but I open this thread to make my case:

I Would like to bring to everyones attention that Team Melli has NEVER and I repeat NEVER Lost a game when these 3 actions has happend before its matches:

#1 Kiarash opens the game match thread 1 week or more in advance for Example ( Iran vs UZB Thread) With the times in different zones, Dates, Pictures of teams, flags and so on.

# 2 My Boy DJ PEDRAM will open up the official IRAN VS ---- PREDICTION THREAD VOTE NOW A few days before the game, We must all partake in this

And finally

#3 I will Respond in both of these threads claiming that Iran is the underdog and I will give the reasoning for it.. As usual Ehsan Singapore will question me on how we are the under dog and some other people will not believe it but if we play somali pirates FC... We are the under dogs...

Now Please Mods Sticky this thread so everybody understands policy and nobody questions my boy DJ Pedram any more or NOBODY else has permission to open the game day thread...
    Have a fantastic day friends..
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Hello Everyone: I know that I do not have the authority to bind this or sticky it but I open this thread to make my case:

I Would like to bring to everyones attention that Team Melli has NEVER and I repeat NEVER Lost a game when these 3 actions has happend before its matches:

#1 Kiarash opens the game match thread 1 week or more in advance for Example ( Iran vs UZB Thread) With the times in different zones, Dates, Pictures of teams, flags and so on.

# 2 My Boy DJ PEDRAM will open up the official IRAN VS ---- PREDICTION THREAD VOTE NOW A few days before the game, We must all partake in this

And finally

#3 I will Respond in both of these threads claiming that Iran is the underdog and I will give the reasoning for it.. As usual Ehsan Singapore will question me on how we are the under dog and some other people will not believe it but if we play somali pirates FC... We are the under dogs...

Now Please Mods Sticky this thread so everybody understands policy and nobody questions my boy DJ Pedram any more or NOBODY else has permission to open the game day thread...
    Have a fantastic day friends..
    I will be at Russia, so no polls from me. some one will have to take that responsibility.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      I will be at Russia, so no polls from me. some one will have to take that responsibility.
      Im Sorry bro we cannot accept this

YOU MUST FIND A WAY
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'm afraid you have no choice but to aksept & fooloo

Comment

And _Navid_ CANNOT watch the matches live!!

Comment

I got free the days Iran Playing football in the World Cup 2018. I watch it from home LIVE. It will be the frist World Cup in 4K-resolution

Comment

Since you all insist I will go ahead and create a pool on June 13th before I leave.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Since you all insist I will go ahead and create a pool on June 13th before I leave.
                Do it for all 3 matches please and we will bump them up before the kick off

Have fun time bro take lots of pictures for us please
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is gold especially bc of how true every detail is!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AND WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR CUTTING OFF THEIR SHAMBOLS

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                      I got free the days Iran Playing football in the World Cup 2018. I watch it from home LIVE. It will be the frist World Cup in 4K-resolution

Same here. No way I am going to be anywhere as I will be nervous as hell. Figured I save everyone the headache and just yell at the TV from the comfort of my own place.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                        AND WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR CUTTING OFF THEIR SHAMBOLS
                        I got u fam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

loool. This thread cracked me up.

Comment

And shahabGAOL has to mention in every post that his wife is from Morocco.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              And shahabGAOL has to mention in every post that his wife is from Morocco.
                              I like that he also mentions that she is from the capital everytime

Comment

Working...
                              X