Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the worst player to ever be capped by Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people are talking about Jabbari and Mansourian as being bad players then they haven't really been following TM. Neither of those two should be anyway near a "worst list". Even amongst EsEs players they were a lot better than Fekri, Navazi etc... for TM.

Let alone being a different league (especially Mansourian who in his prime was a great player for TM, and Jabbari was one of iran's brightest starlets until his first injury) from Khatibi, Badavi, Kameli, Alavi and all the Branko "leap-froggers" (I call them leap froggers because Brangoh leap-frogged them above much more talented players)

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      How was he eligible to play for Azerbaijan?
      Hatami's parents are South Azerbaijani. Many people who live in that province are actually from Azerbaijan. Back in 2008 after he was released from Rah Ahan, he left Iran and played in the Azerbaijan League in a team called Gabala FK. After his excellent performances, the then Azerbaijan Head Coach,Nazim Suleymanov, invited him to their national team, but he rejected them. Its only natural for many players who want play for a stronger National Team, but then later on switch to the weaker ones at an older age.
      Last edited by sedee91; 02-13-2017, 12:52 PM. Reason: Bad grammar

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        Hatami's parents are ****h Azerbaijani. Many people who live in that province are actually from Azerbaijan. Back in 2008 after he was released from Rah Ahan in 2008, he left Iran and played in the Azerbaijan League in a team called Gabala FK. After his excellent performances, the then Azerbaijan Head Coach,Nazim Suleymanov, invited him to their national team, but he rejected them. Its only natural for many players who want play for a stronger National Team, but then later on switch to the weaker ones at an older age.
        Please don't use the term ****h Azerbaijani. Its a separatist term.
        Thank you!

Comment

Former Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan (FSRA) has been called Aran in many historical maps prior soviet occupation of the region. Even in old sources it was called Aran or Caucasian Albania. There is only one place named Azerbaijan and it is in southern banks of Aras river in north west Iran.

Comment

Hatami's parents are South Azerbaijani. Many people who live in that province are actually from Azerbaijan. Back in 2008 after he was released from Rah Ahan, he left Iran and played in the Azerbaijan League in a team called Gabala FK. After his excellent performances, the then Azerbaijan Head Coach,Nazim Suleymanov, invited him to their national team, but he rejected them. Its only natural for many players who want play for a stronger National Team, but then later on switch to the weaker ones at an older age.
            S ****Azarbajedjan is a Pan Turk separatist propaganda term!
            Don't use it here.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Ostad Asadi hands down. I remember wondering if they just pulled a guy out of the stands...
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                S ****Azarbajedjan is a Pan Turk separatist propaganda term!
                Don't use it here.
                Alright, I just quoted from what I read years ago via this source. We can still use quotes right? With the appropriate quotation marks ("") next time? Again, I wasn't here to offend, just to state an opinion based on the thread discussion.
                Last edited by sedee91; 02-13-2017, 05:41 PM. Reason: Source link was too long

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                  Ostad Asadi hands down. I remember wondering if they just pulled a guy out of the stands...
                  What year did he play in? I've never heard of this guy lol
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    What year did he play in? I've never heard of this guy lol
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Akbar_Ostad-Asadi

Comment

Alright, I just quoted from what I read years ago via this source. We can still use quotes right? With the appropriate quotation marks ("") next time? Again, I wasn't here to offend, just to state an opinion based on the thread discussion.

quote from ISP??? for god sake....
                      No just don't use these type of shit and delete it yourself.
                      Thanks.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The number of bandwagon jumpers is amazing! I bet more than half the people just throw out names they have just heard about or just repeat what others say.

For example, I don't get how people can say that a player who has been called up to TM for a decade or so, under different coaches, and has scored a vital goal for us at biggest continential stage like an AC, is the worst player to have ever been capped!? :-/
                        Last edited by Amin_; 02-14-2017, 07:19 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                            Dejagah
                            Lol wut

Comment

Khatibi, Enayati, Sadeghi.

Comment

Sadeghi was a solid DM, I don't get the hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X