Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    our very own agil etemadi last year nearly quit football to be a police officer. this season he will be a starting gk in the eridivisie...
    Is this official?

Comment

^ Yes (although starting is never a guarantee and you never what happens during trainings and games but yes) he signed with De Graafschap

Comment

Guys official jersey numbers are out! Jahanbakhsh has been given No. 9!! Love it.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/teams/first-team/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Guys official jersey numbers are out! Jahanbakhsh has been given No. 9!! Love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Thanks!

Will it be "Alireza" in the back or Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Thanks!
            Will it be "Alireza" in the back or Jahanbakhsh?
            That's what I'm trying to figure out now myself. My guess would be Alireza since that's what was on his jersey at AZ Alkmaar and NEC, but I don't want to order my jersey until I know for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              That's what I'm trying to figure out now myself. My guess would be Alireza since that's what was on his jersey at AZ Alkmaar and NEC, but I don't want to order my jersey until I know for certain.
              Need to know hopefully by tomorrow. Ordering one for a bday present. Since I am in Canada, takes a bit of time to get here. Want to get it before the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Need to know hopefully by tomorrow. Ordering one for a bday present. Since I am in Canada, takes a bit of time to get here. Want to get it before the party.
                I would call the store and ask tomorrow. Their number is: 0845 4969 442

Comment

Alireza went to AZ today to say Goodbye!
                  he has been interviewed by the club reporter and soon will be out.

Comment

According to NSC, the names/numbers are usually announced by the preceding Tuesday before the start of the new season!

Comment

Good Interview and in English too.

Here are his two other Interviews from Navad and Brighton:

Comment

On the club's website, they have Alireza listed as #9

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post

On the club's website, they have Alireza listed as #9
                          9 it is then! His first number at AZ was also 9

Comment

Is that me or is Ali starting to get a british accent?? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                              Is that me or is Ali starting to get a british accent?? hahaha
                              He's speaking with a slight dutch accent actually!

Comment

Brighton signed another right winger, Anders Dreyer from Denmark (20) years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X