TM-List-October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caligula View Post
    I hope Beiranvan won't be worn out at the Asian Cup. First the world cup then AFC CL. That's quite a lot in less then a year.
    He's a goalie, he will be OK. The last guy who was worn out for team was Navidkia. Poor guy was in U23, Team Melli, Sepahan (who use to go deep in Asian Champions League) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
      I hope Beiranvan won't be worn out at the Asian Cup. First the world cup then AFC CL. That's quite a lot in less then a year.
      he will be fine, and if he does need a break we have hossein hosseini who IMO is the most talented of them all!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Very happy with inclusion of Ahmad Norallahi. Let's hope he makes final 23.
        I’m not! He should have been invited many many many months ago and the only reason CQ didn’t invite him is because beef with Branko! Also what did Khanzadeh and Montazeri do to warrant a line up instead of Ryan Tafazolli? I think CQ is racist towards Irani hariji and probably won’t invite Dennis Eckert as well.

Also please, Aghaei instead of Sohrabian for back up!

Comment

Goalies don't suffer exhaustion like outfield players. Its why they can play into their 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I’m not! He should have been invited many many many months ago and the only reason CQ didn’t invite him is because beef with Branko! Also what did Khanzadeh and Montazeri do to warrant a line up instead of Ryan Tafazolli? I think CQ is racist towards Irani hariji and probably won’t invite Dennis Eckert as well.
            Ryan the Snail Taffazoli? 3rd devision England. are you fukking kidding me? he has nothing to even be invited to our B Team.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Also please, Aghaei instead of Sohrabian for back up!
              Stop 🛑

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Ryan the Snail Taffazoli? 3rd devision England. are you fukking kidding me? he has nothing to even be invited to our B Team.
                What a ridiculous comment, this clearly indicates you do not watch his matches! On what grounds is the Qatar Leauge better than 3rd division England team that’s nearing promotion to the championship where the rest of our legionaries play? He also had offers from Championship but stayed loyal to his club (qualities we see less now in the work place). And you talk about speed like all of our defenders were Usain Bolt

Comment

What a ridiculous comment, this clearly indicates you do not watch his matches! On what grounds is the Qatar Leauge better than 3rd division England team that’s nearing promotion to the championship where the rest of our legionaries play? He also had offers from Championship but stayed loyal to his club (qualities we see less now in the work place). And you talk about speed like all of our defenders were Usain Bolt
                  It isn't about third division England being a better league than the Qatar league, or Tafazolli playing in the third division in England. It's about Tafazolli not being good enough to play for TM. He isn't near our top 10 of central defenders atm, and at his age will never reach that level, so what's the point of inviting him? He can cheer for Iran like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    It isn't about third division England being a better league than the Qatar league, or Tafazolli playing in the third division in England. It's about Tafazolli not being good enough to play for TM. He isn't near our top 10 of central defenders atm, and at his age will never reach that level, so what's the point of inviting him? He can cheer for Iran like the rest of us
                    Better than khandzadeh....

Comment

What the hell is Montazeri still doing on the team lol.?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        nothing to add here. age speed experience. no chance for the lad.

Comment

feel kinda sad for Ramin. He really played his heart out in the World Cup. Still remember the speedy runs he made, and how he fought for the ball each time. But now not only does he not have a club, he is also out of the national team. Really hope he will still continue to play football. he is a talent.
                          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

wish Massoud retire already... and woulda preferred using these friendlies to dress up a young AM/CM for AC and beyond..! Shekari....? Noorafkan or somebody promising from the pgl

Comment

We have good depth at every position. Going into a tournament with good depth, and an unified squad where players all get along and fight for each other is key. The friendlies are there for a reason. Once CQ has found the right 11 for the Asian Cup we should HOPEFULLY see an Iran team that looks more like how we played AFTER Ronaldo's penalty was saved by Beiravand.

Comment

Contrary to you I think Masoud and Ashkan will be well needed in the Asian Cup. CQ needs a bunch of talented young players surrounded by experienced guys like them. Makes no sense at all to stop calling them now. They'll be bidding farewell at the Asian Cup. Hopefully back with the trophy in their hands!

Comment

Working...
                                X