Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Classy guy.
    shit gets back shit in his face. that's how it goes.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why do you keep doing this? Why are you such a bitter and angry person who makes assumptions about people and calls them every name or accuses them of everything.
        Here you send a message to someone who never called any player, former or present, vatanforoush, but in your head they did:

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        first of all, Animals are the likes of you and those who brought Japanese flags to our stadium and stood against Iranian Flags in Azadi, and then turned around and called Seyd Jala Hosseini and Ali Karimi and so many other former TM players and coaches "Vatanforoush". they are the true animals and oghdei people in this discussion. I may have shit on CQ, but I never said anything against a TM player (which is my right to), but I would never ever under any circumstance allow myself to call a footballer or a coach "Vatanforoush".. Vatanforoush are those who aid the enemy. as in taking opposition flag to our own stadiums!! .
        I get that you're angry about the people who took japanese flags in stadium for the Persepolis games, but why do you keep mentioning it so many times, and why do you have a go at us here? None of us took a japanese flag to the stadium, and none of us wanted to. Why is it that you keep accusing people here like this, with no reason or recourse? Someone has to stand up to you for this.

those fans that you are referring to who wanted to see TM lose are actually a lot like you and the doctor here. they wanted TM to lose because they see TM and CQ as one.
        Why do you do this?

you wanted TM to win so you can come here and tell everyone how CQ's dick is bigger than Branko's. not because it was Iran football team wining something, but so you can come here and settle old scores and brag about how CQ was so great.
        THis is a special insult for me given how much I invested in travel to Asia Cup 2004 and World Cup 2006 when I was still a med student, how much I screamed my lungs out for all the games but especially the one against Angola. Four world cups I've travelled to with body paint and facepaint screaming my soul off for Branko or Talebi or Queiroz, the photo of me crying made the world news. You are mixing yourself up with me. If Branko took over Iran tomorrow, I would support Iran absolutely exactly the same as with Queiroz. Your insult is disgusting frankly. Absolutely disgusting.

I guess you are one of those millions of Iranians who is waiting for the Iranian People to oust the Mullahs so you can go back to your homeland, right?

If you were really a "vatanparast" then you would stop guessing and stop belittling your fellow iranians, and certainly would stop insulting them so much. All this language you keep using regarding Queiroz, every swear under the sun about him. Get the hate out of your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
          Which goes to another point I didn't appreciate from CQ.. 8 years in charge and he didn't have an Iranian coach beside him to teach and train. Nekounam who was his Capitan for a good four years lasted a few weeks as assistant! Why? Was there no one else to have as an assistant in a country of 80 million?
          excellent question. a question that lies at the heart of the whole argument over CQ's tenure in Iran.

why did CQ let go of his Iranian assistants? at that time he wanted to leave and get out of his contract but because there was a clause in his contract that would make him pay a lot of money if he resigned, he started his shenanigans such as letting go of all his Iranian assistants and even his translator and driver!! and whole lot of other shit. he was doing that in hopes of getting fired because then IFF had to pay his full salary.

he was not a normal person. as much as CQ climbers hate to admit it, that is what he is. He is a man with a bad case of temper, who throws out the baby with the water when he gets mad. specially when it comes to his money. he at one point wanted Hedayatee to have a permanent seat in IFF. that was when hedayatee was helping pay for his salary, but then when Hedayatee wasn't paying anymore, he became an enemy. that's Carlos Qerioz.

CQ climbers here were saying that he let go of his Iranian assistants because his assistants were not getting paid. lol. the funny thing is that Nekunam and others were happy to work for free if they could get to work with carlos.

CQ is a good coach, but with a shitty personalty. anyway you slice it, there is still shit there. that's the problem with Carlos. everything is going to be dandy for CQ and Colombia until one day that it's not anymore.

Comment

the guy called me Animal twice in one sentence. I called him Animal once in one paragraph. it bothers you? are you tired of it? didn't I already tell you what you can do?

dude, I don't have any discussions with you. you are the same person that for 14 years hasn't stopped writing about Mobali and how him and Borhani and Kazemian were the best talent ever in the universe and were ruined by Branko.. that's your level of understanding of the game of football. 14 fucking years!!!!!!!!!

you come here calling me "son" like a fucking snake and you expect a classy reply?

Please go brag about CQ in Colombian forums.

Comment

the guy called me Animal twice in one sentence. I called him Animal once in one paragraph. it bothers you? are you tired of it? didn't I already tell you what you can do?
              dude, I don't have any discussions with you. you are the same person that for 14 years hasn't stopped writing about Mobali and how him and Borhani and Kazemian were the best talent ever in the universe and were ruined by Branko.. that's your level of understanding of the game of football. 14 fucking years!!!!!!!!!
              you come here calling me "son" like a fucking snake and you expect a classy reply?
              Please go brag about CQ in Colombian forums.
              Cool down and stop being so aggressive fella.

No, I said that Branko didn't invest in the talents we had at the time in the 19-22 category. I never said Mobali, Borhani and Kazemian were the best talents in the universe, or best talents even in Iran. But they were talented and were already doing very well in IPL at very young ages and just didn't get the consistent international exposure that CQ's young players had at similar ages due to over-reliance on stagnant players on the pitch. My point was with international development. You completely misquote me.

Once again, stop accusing people of things which happened in your head, and not in real life. You keep doing this.

And my point was that you accused people of calling others of Vatanforoush when they didn't. That is a serious slander to make about someone and I'm calling you up on it.

You're a bully. An aggressive one at that.

Comment

If people keep insulting others like they have been doing here and in other threads, even though they have been asked to watch their tone/language (either in threads or through PM's in the past), bans will be issued.

This has been going on for quite a while now in similar threads and I'm getting fed up with it.

If you guys keep ignoring warnings, then it's perhaps better to take a time out for a while.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  If people keep insulting others like they have been doing here and in other threads, even though they have been asked to watch their tone/language (either in threads or through PM's in the past), bans will be issued.
                  This has been going on for quite a while now in similar threads and I'm getting fed up with it.
                  If you guys keep ignoring warnings, then it's perhaps better to take a time out for a while.
                  Agha the insults are fine. Call me Fking snake call me CQ cck sucker, s*it in my face or whatever he wants to do. Fine.

It's the slander which I just can't get.

Accusing me and others of rooting against Iran if the coach was different, accusing "the likes of you" of taking japanese flags into stadium. Accusing me and others of calling an iranian hero a vatanforoush, something i would never dream of doing.

I would accept a hundred f words against me but I just can't accept that. Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    What PP Branko and certain fans did against our TM is nothing short of disgraceful and pathetic
                    They did nothing but support TM. I happen to think what rval fans and Cq did was pathetic, disgraceful and cost TM its focus. Cq should apologize for falsely claiming Perspolis as a sazman team when another team from the capital has received and spent 3 times the money while not generating any results or revenue.

Comment

Even more now.

Comment

if persepolis fans that cheered for Japan against TM are like MKO, then the fans that cheered for Kashima against perspolis are also MKO. and that's my whole point.
                        No it ain't, genius.

Taunting traitors who spent two years taunting the national team is no different than taunting MKO. The Japan flag basically means the average fans no longer consider red fans in Iran to be Iranian. This is not the first time Perspolis or any other club has been beaten in ACL. Zob Ahan lost the final a few years back to a Korean team. You know why people didn't taunt them with Korean flags? because Zob fans didn't go around advertising their vatan forooshi for two years before it.

and please cut the shit with loyalty to your fucking homeland. where do you live? Toronto? California? where? I live in the good old U.S of A.
                        There ya go Finally some tearful honesty. Except your genius IQ still shows even when you're trying to be honest for the first time ever.

I love the logic: "It's dumb to root for Iran if you live in a different country, but it's smart to root for some club from Tehran if you live in a different country." Genius, kid! You're going places. I don't know where. But definitely somewhere. Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          They did nothing but support TM..
                          If by support TM you mean insult our players on instagram and twitter, insult the coach, insult the staff, insult their families in the most disgusting, horrific manner then you have a point.

The stuff on social media over the last few months, by hundreds of thousands of people...

We're not going to forget that.

Ever.

Comment

The stuff on social media over the last few months, by hundreds of thousands of people...
                            We're not going to forget that.
                            Bebein mashti, the childish under 18 rules of this site doesn't allow for a proper response to your agenda. so I'll try to keep it U18 so no one gets offended.

your claim of having read hundreds of thousands of people's postings on social media in just a few months speaks volumes of your credibility.

and that's assuming there were no people posting anything supportive of TM otherwise you would have had to go through millions of people's postings to gather hundreds of thousands of Anti TM postings.

keep talking boy, show off your credibility!

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post

I love the logic: "It's dumb to root for Iran if you live in a different country, ...........
                              the rest of your claims are as made up as this statement above. where did I say you can't root for Iran if you live in a different country? how did you arrive at that master piece of a conclusion? actually, don't worry about it. leave it. don't have time for you any more.

I should have known when you couldn't even bring yourself down to admit that an Iranian club playing in ACL is representing Iran.
                              another CQ climber disguised as TM Fan!

Comment

So is Taremi a traitor for scoring and playing against Zobahan today-you know since Zobahan represents Iran...

Comment

Working...
                                X