Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Toronto newspaper has put up an online poll asking whether it was right for Canada to host Iran for a friendly, if you're interested in voting:
    https://www.thestar.com/sports/socce...-friendly.html

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
      A Toronto newspaper has put up an online poll asking whether it was right for Canada to host Iran for a friendly, if you're interested in voting:
      Current poll results:

Did Canada Soccer err in its plan to host Iran for a friendly?

Yes, this is an inexcusable decision. (48%, 24 votes)
      No, I don't really understand the outrage here. (30%, 15 votes)
      I understand the blowback but prefer to just focus on the game. (20%, 10 votes)
      I'm not sure, I need to learn more about this. (2%, 1 vote)

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Canada U20 just called up an Iranian named Shyon Omrani:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2816506

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
          They're looking for the Iranian online mafia to give them some clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Btw, I really hope Torabi is not a part of the squad. Besides being a low I Q footballer, the people who are pushing for this match to be cancelled have been posting that screenshot of him with his t-shirt saying something like "obey the supreme leader" or some shit like that.
            I agree with you very distasteful his act was.

A joking part of me does think Torabi might have the games of his life against Sheytan bozorg and Sheytan koochik. If we lose he will never forgive himself for disgracing rahbar

Comment

The game will be canceled, true Iranians in Canada are talking to the local parliament. The Islamic Republic can not play after killing so many innocent people. Down with the Islamic Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                The game will be canceled, true Iranians in Canada are talking to the local parliament. The Islamic Republic can not play after killing so many innocent people. Down with the Islamic Republic.
                "True iranians?" True traitors definitely ...

Why don't you go ask US to be ripped off world cup for killing one million innocent Iraqis during an illegal war based on lies, an invasion and embargo?

Why don't you ask US to be "cancelled" because they imposed an illegal and unlawful embargo on your own country, having killed thousands of iranians who were unable to import medicines to be treated ?

Why don't you ask Saudis to be cancelled from world cup for having killed, starved and created the biggest humanitarian crisis of this century?

No, of course not. You prefer get money from them and try to undermine your own country isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
                  "True iranians?" True traitors definitely ...

Why don't you go ask US to be ripped off world cup for killing one million innocent Iraqis during an illegal war based on lies, an invasion and embargo?

Why don't you ask US to be "cancelled" because they imposed an illegal and unlawful embargo on your own country, having killed thousands of iranians who were unable to import medicines to be treated ?

Why don't you ask Saudis to be cancelled from world cup for having killed, starved and created the biggest humanitarian crisis of this century?

No, of course not. You prefer get money from them and try to undermine your own country isn't it?

My country will be free when we get rid of the Islamic Republic and it’s supporters, so you thought you can kill innocent people and get a way with it? I work hard and don’t get emu money from any government, you on the other side are a puppet of the Islamic Republic. Start looking for a hole to hide , you lot are going down.

Comment

Also , food and medicine was never banned , you lot sent it to Iraq and Lebanon.
                    I love my football but I won’t sell my dignity for it. You and the IR puppets will sell your family for a few dollars.

Comment

Also , food and medicine was never banned , you lot sent it to Iraq and Lebanon.
                      I love my football but I won’t sell my dignity for it. You and the IR puppets will sell your family for a few dollars.
                      You're repeating like a parrot what Pompeo and Bolton were saying about medicines. You're a liar like all the other traitors. It was simply impossible to "pay" these medicines thanks to the illegal unilateral sanctions of your masters.

If you had an ounce of "dignity", you wouldn't sell your homeland and collaborate with the enemies of Iran.

Comment

You're repeating like a parrot what Pompeo and Bolton were saying about medicines. You're a liar like all the other traitors. It was simply impossible to "pay" these medicines thanks to the illegal unilateral sanctions of your masters.

If you had an ounce of "dignity", you wouldn't sell your homeland and collaborate with the enemies of Iran.
                        Watch your language. This is not an IR board where spewing hatred is acceptable.

Comment

What a bizarre time we are living, on one hand people in Iran are risking their lives on streets for yek loghmeh noon and on the other hand their so called countrymen abroad are arguing and worried about a friendly soccer match. I don´t care what iroonis outside of Iran want but interested to know what the people inside the country want. I don´t think their priority is soccer at the moment which doesnt translate into food and other necessities. But hey I m living comfortably outside of Iran so yeah I want my team to play and win. We have had 40 years of inferiority this makes us feel good about ourselves and makes us feel proud and relevant. Even if I have to whitewash all what IR has done to Iran and its people. There will be tons of threads opened about articles praising the IR Iran team and how good our players are and we should have more players in Europe haghe maro khordan etc etc. Makes us feel good at least in sport of football we feel relevant specially Iranians abroad.

But those who lost loved ones the way they did on that plane have the right to protest. Calling them names and traitor is wrong. Because you just want to watch a 90 minute soccer match. Like it or not it is Islamic republic of Iran national team.

Comment

While I sympathize are they also talking to the USA for downing an Iranian airliner too? Our athletes didn't shoot anyone...let's make sure we don't confuse that point.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Haji jamesh kon, you aren't the only Iranian whose life's been impacted by I.R.

Team Melli is one of the few things that unites Iranians of different backgrounds both inside and outside of the country and take a break from the fucking misery I.R has brought to Iran for 90 minutes. Let people enjoy things ffs.

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
                              What a bizarre time we are living, on one hand people in Iran are risking their lives on streets for yek loghmeh noon and on the other hand their so called countrymen abroad are arguing and worried about a friendly soccer match. I don´t care what iroonis outside of Iran want but interested to know what the people inside the country want. I don´t think their priority is soccer at the moment which doesnt translate into food and other necessities. But hey I m living comfortably outside of Iran so yeah I want my team to play and win. We have had 40 years of inferiority this makes us feel good about ourselves and makes us feel proud and relevant. Even if I have to whitewash all what IR has done to Iran and its people. There will be tons of threads opened about articles praising the IR Iran team and how good our players are and we should have more players in Europe haghe maro khordan etc etc. Makes us feel good at least in sport of football we feel relevant specially Iranians abroad.

But those who lost loved ones the way they did on that plane have the right to protest. Calling them names and traitor is wrong. Because you just want to watch a 90 minute soccer match. Like it or not it is Islamic republic of Iran national team.
                              Team Melli players had nothing to do with a retarded dude mistaking that plane for an American jet.

Sardar Azmoun was raw-dawgging Russian groupies when that plane got shut down, why the hell should he be punished?
                              Last edited by The; 05-19-2022, 03:28 AM.

Comment

There will be a day when will get Iran back and send you back to Iraq where you lot came from.
                                We lost 1,000,000 people to the way so the Iraqis can come and have sex with our woman ? You lot sold your country out.

You and your type will sell your family for your religion.
                                I have lost 4 people during war so don’t tell me about being Iranian , we lived under bombs and missiles.

Now go and watch your football but remember that throat people who lost their life were Iranians killed by the regime and not US or the British.
                                Shame on you

Comment

Working...
                                X