• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    Yes it is.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

sweet! I got audio working. good enough! i'll just imagine It's 1946 and im listening to yankees and mets! why not.

Comment

Any audio links guys?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Any audio links guys?
          https://southamptonfc.com/matches/20...nts-2018-08-28

That’s what I’m using; although bare in mind as it is Southampton’s commentary there probably going to be less mentions of Jahankabash than if it was a Brighton commentary.

Comment

Just keeping an eye on the Brighton twitter feed updates.

Comment

Funny how the only league cup game with two premier league teams is not broadcasted.

Comment

I’m checking to see what channel the highlights show will be on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                  Funny how the only league cup game with two premier league teams is not broadcasted.
                  With the early rounds of the League Cup they always broadcast a game where they may get an upset.

Comment

From Southamptom live feed
                    19th minute: "Jahanbakhsh with the latest effort
                    The wideman again hits a shot from distance. Gunn looked to have it covered as it sailed over the crossbar."

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                      Gunn looked to have it covered as it sailed over the crossbar."
                      righhhhht....
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hard to find anything on this, even on the Brighton forum. Best thing I found for following it is the goal commentary: http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/brig...wgj6n0ddvpb4ve

Comment

A goal here and he could earn a start at the weekend. Come on, man.

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                          Woah, that’s pretty crap! Where are you travelling from? Sucks that you won’t be able to relax and have a beer before & after the game (we keep the concourse open afterwards so people can enjoy a drink). Hopefully ARJ gets a proper runout for your efforts! Do you know about the Park & Ride scheme?
                          Yeah, Euston being shut has messed me up as I'm comin from MK. Will look into the P&R, cheers.

Comment

No way to know how he's done ... Sky sports only mentioned 2 fouls by JB ... so not much by him.

Comment

He's had a couple of shots, most recent one was saved by the goalie at the bottom right corner.

Comment

Damn Southampton just scored...

Comment

Working...
                                X