No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh, Leiecester have have looked really good tonight. Im sure ARJ could have started for them on the right side, I feel like he would have actually had less competition than at brighton...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      tbh, Leiecester have have looked really good tonight. Im sure ARJ could have started for them on the right side, I feel like he would have actually had less competition than at brighton...
      We shouldn't have even got that penalty, silly Amarety handball smh! We also signed good defenders like Çağlar Söyüncü (Turkish defender that was good vs Iran) and Benkovic (has potential)

Comment

BBC preview on tomorrow’s game says that ARJ is in line to start.

Comment

Via r/soccer:

Paul Merson pronouncing the names of Vestergaard, Balbuena, Guendouzi, Elyounoussi, Arrizabalaga, Jahanbaksh and Sokratis

https://streamable.com/1pez6

Comment

Most major news outlets predicting that ARJ starts on the right wing tomorrow and Knockaert on the left
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Guys I would be shocked if Jahanbakhsh starts tomorrow, but I don't rule it out. Because March honestly isn't that impressive, and there's the potential that Jahanbakhsh has been lighting it up in practice impressing the coaches, and if that's the case he could start. But I still think most likely he will be on the bench and if March isn't doing well then he'd come in 60th/70th min. Now if March doesn't play well and Jahanbakhsh comes in and is very impressive then I could see him starting the following week against Manchester United at old Trafford! I still don't think there's a high likelihood of that either but still can't be rules out as a possibility.

One thing that gives me confidence about Jahanbakhsh is that he is one of the most professional Iranian players, if not the most professional. You can see it in his demeanor and how he plays on the field. At AZ he would consistently out hussle his teammates, and I know right now he is busting his ass in practice. So if we don't get instant gratification with Jahanbakhsh getting a lot of min, don't worry it will eventually come.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Demarai Gray, Albrighton, Diabaté and now Rachid Ghezzal are the wingers at Leicester.

Albrighton is probably better than Solly March. Demarai Gray is quite good as well and because he is quick comparable to Izquierdo. Mahrez (replaced Knockaert) was a different kettle altogether.

Leicester played well without the inciseness of Mahrez or the speed of Vardy (for most of the game) to hurt Man United. They has a good chance of an equaliser though against an awful Man United selection..

Because Man United are not a heavy pressing side they can make opponents look good. Opponents tend to think they were in with a chance and lose. Alireza Jahanbakhsh may get an opportunity against Man United (at the Amex) next weekend?

i still think there is not much to choose between their bottom 14 clubs.

Predicted Albion line-up (4-4-1-1): Ryan;
                Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo;
                Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, March;
                Gross;
                Murray. #bhafc
                Probable subs: Button, Bong, Balogun, Bissouma, Jahanbakhsh, Locadia, Hemed. #bhafc

Predict:
                Knockaert to receive treatment for an "injury" in the first half, but to continue playing
                Jahanbakhsh to debut on 68 minutes
                Game to finish 1-1

Comment

Guys for those in the US/Canada I recommend getting the NBC Sports Gold Premier League Pass for $50, I just got it myself. It covers 180 exclusive premier league games and in conjunction with NBC's other channels you get to see every single premier league game on your TV in HD!

Watford vs Albion is being shown live on NBC Sports Gold tomorrow morning.

With NBC Gold you can stream the games live on your laptop and just hook up an HDMI or you can get it on Amazon fire TV, Chromecast, Roku or tvOS to get the games directly on your TV. Can also stream the games live in your phone using the NBC app.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Guys for those in the US/Canada I recommend getting the NBC Sports Gold Premier League Pass for $50, I just got it myself. It covers 180 exclusive premier league games and in conjunction with NBC's other channels you get to see every single premier league game on your TV in HD!

Watford vs Albion is being shown live on NBC Sports Gold tomorrow morning.

With NBC Gold you can stream the games live on your laptop and just hook up an HDMI or you can get it on Amazon fire TV, Chromecast, Roku or tvOS to get the games directly on your TV. Can also stream the games live in your phone using the NBC app.

I have a moral issue with getting that app. They offered the same service for free for 2 years and it was great, since last year they want to charge for it.

Comment

Mentions JB in his video

Comment

will he be on the bench today?

Comment

I have a moral issue with getting that app. They offered the same service for free for 2 years and it was great, since last year they want to charge for it.
                          It's just $50. In the UK they don't brodcast every single game on TV, but here in the US NBC does..

Comment

All the games will have high quality streams available for free, relax and bookmark this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Comment

Special day for Jahanbaksh today, his 25th birthday and (hopefully) Premier League debut. Hope he shines today.
                              Happy birthday Jahanbaksh and good luck!

Comment

Another option is livetv.sx. Not sure if legal or not, but streams always have great quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X