X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    I have said this before, Shafie is really, really old. He has gone senile
    to his defence he's done a great job with the hockey as he's the head of fed

Comment

Masoud is the MAN. I have so much respect for him right now

https://www.facebook.com/StealthyFre...type=3&theater

Comment

TM-News-

^ Class act by a classy player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          ^ Class act by a classy player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Class act? Yea, classy player? I don't know, he was walking around with a bejeweled dollar sign on his lapel when he opened his boutique in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Class act? Yea, classy player? I don't know, he was walking around with a bejeweled dollar sign on his lapel when he opened his boutique in Tehran.
            He refused to participate in the ''kiss the Koran'' ritual after a TM training during the 2015 Asian Cup, that's enough class for me.

Comment

Why is he not a classy player? I am not his biggest fan but he is for sure a classy player, well behaved and well spoken.

Comment

He refused to participate in the ''kiss the Koran'' ritual after a TM training during the 2015 Asian Cup, that's enough class for me.
                Shrug. Teymourian kissed the Koran before TM departed for the WC2014, even tho he isn't Muslim, does that make him not classy in your book?

Comment

Shrug. Teymourian kissed the Koran before TM departed for the WC2014, even tho he isn't Muslim, does that make him not classy in your book?
                  That's not what I meant. Masoud did that in form of silent protest, and that's brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                    Why is he not a classy player? I am not his biggest fan but he is for sure a classy player, well behaved and well spoken.
                    Walking around with a big bejeweled dollar sign on your lapel is pretty gaudy in my book.

What he said about fundamental rights is admirable.

Comment

How the fuck is that class? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                        How the fuck is that class? SMH
                        standing up against having religion forced down your throat in a theocracy is not only classy but courageous.

Comment

Has there been any Zoroastrian players for TM? or playing in IPL? Just curious
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Kiarash jan, I think you're over analyzing it.
                            He was sick at the time, that's why he didn't do it.

Otherwise he has kissed the Koran many times and has continued to do so.

He is a good guy, and well spoken, but he's not some sort of revolutionary.

Comment

Walking around with a big bejeweled dollar sign on your lapel is pretty gaudy in my book.
                              What he said about fundamental rights is admirable.
                              That's says nothing about him not being a classy player ? A classy player is on the pitch hence the word "player". let's not mix the two together please...

Comment

People any new news about the game against Romania ???

Comment

Working...
                                X