This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    I'm just a bit worried, 'cause he was supposed to be back today and I haven't seen or heard anything about him being back.

Hopefully though, it's just the matter of finding a cheaper camp holding him up.
    We're not India, we're playing against India in the qualifiers!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      ha ha ha ha be hamoon khiyal baash..!! lol

it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt return after all the recent hassles and drama weve put him through ...!!
      according to kafashian, all the recent event made him want to stay and get results even more

Comment

I don't think he ever got his Pro license for it to expire. His last coaching job at Real was just about the time when the requirement started being implemented and he left Man U's assistant position two years before the deadline - although I don't think the requirement applies to assistant coaches anyway.
        Depending on your experience and how well known you are, you can easily get your Pro licence and don't necessarily have to take the same course as others who gain their Pro licence. Something like an honorary one. There have also been exceptions throughout Europe, specially England.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          according to kafashian, all the recent event made him want to stay and get results even more
          Mr 85% Kaffashian said that??
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

کیروش بامداد امروز به ایران بازگشت

کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که برای هماهنگی های مبنی بر برگزاری اردوی تیم ملی در استانبول اوایل هفته گذشته راهی ترکیه شده بود، بامداد امروز به ایران بازگشت.

قرار است تیم ملی فوتبال ایران پس از برگزاری دو مینی کمپ دهه دوم خردادماه برای برگزاری اردویی تدارکاتی راهی استانبول شود.

Comment

Okay some good news (Source: Footbalitarin via Khabar Online):

* CQ got back to Tehran this morning (Terhan time)

* Aghajanian, Gaspar and Oceano are going to Azadi to watch the derby, but CQ will most likely not accompany them.

* After the derby, CQ's 3 assistants will go to the TM academy and watch the remainder of the IPL games via Satellite.

* It's anticipated that they will have a meeting tomorrow morning (Saturday) to select the final list of players who will be invited to the "mini camp".

* The list will be released after this meeting and the selected players will have to report the TM camp on Tuesday (May 19th)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

کی*روش بامداد امروز به ایران بازگشت

کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که برای هماهنگی های مبنی بر برگزاری اردوی تیم ملی در استانبول اوایل هفته گذشته راهی ترکیه شده بود، بامداد امروز به ایران بازگشت.

قرار است تیم ملی فوتبال ایران پس از برگزاری دو مینی کمپ دهه دوم خردادماه برای برگزاری اردویی تدارکاتی راهی استانبول شود.
                I thought one of the changes was that CQ is no longer involved in camp assessment and organization, not at least as hands-on as this, this would be Peiravani's role!!!?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

* The list will be released after this meeting and the selected players will have to report the TM camp on Tuesday (May 19th)
                  No ACL players I'm guessing?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ no ACL and Cup final players, no legionnaires either - at least initially, they wil join later, and it will be interesting to see if they will be named tomorrow already or not. If not, prepare for 100 questions why this or that player from Naft, PP and Zob aren't there.

Comment

I'm guessing there's a chances zob ahan players are included in the mini tehran camp since the hazfi final has been moved to June 1st

Comment

Whatever happens they need to call at least Kaveh Rezai from ZA.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          No ACL players I'm guessing?
                          I'm hoping they're going to release the full list of the 50 players, rather than just releasing a partial list for the mini-camp and later releasing the name of the rest of the players.

Since all the players know the list has been submitted to the AFC and no names can be added at this point, it will give the players playing in the ACL an extra boost of confidence knowing that they'll be joining the TM camps later.

I think we can use all the help we can get in our ACL matches and a few of our younger players having more confidence and giving it a 110% certainly won't hurt.

Comment

Capture.PNG

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...15_neutral.pdf

I don't mean to be patronizing but I believe the 50 names is only for a deadline and names could be added after that.(The Rule is on page 26 of the link)

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              [ATTACH]15931[/ATTACH]

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...15_neutral.pdf

I don't mean to be patronizing but I believe the 50 names is only for a deadline and names could be added after that.(The Rule is on page 26 of the link)
                              That's not patronizing at all my friend. I love it when people actually do research and come back with some good info we can all learn from. Well done research

I guess we may be expecting a partial list after all because it would be nice to keep all the ACL/Hazfi players guessing and playing with motivation thinking they could still be added to the list.

Comment

Sharifi of Sepahan is the future of TM no doubt about it

Comment

Working...
                                X