Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think your coaching license expires like that. Also for your future comfort assume that every country in the Middle East/Africa has a media as ludicrous as Iran's, especially since there are no reputable sources in any of these countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I am getting sick of these rumors. Why can't they leave our coach alone? Every month, a club wants CQ...
      Indeed VERY frustrating Kiarash jaan. I just don't understand why CQ or his agent don't come out publicly and say that any news (past, current or future) of any negotiations with any other teams while he's still under contract with IFF are blatantly false.

Comment

Reading the egyptian newspapers, it seems like CQ asked for 100k euros a month plus 20k for his assistants to join Al Ahli including a private Villa in Sharm Al Sheikh resort in Egypt.

Al Ahli declined due to not having the financial resources...

I'm not sure why CQ is negotiating to begin with...

Comment

baseless rumours.

Comment

Its ko*osher.
            Just like the South Africa rumors.
            Just like the Sunderland rumors.
            Just like the Ireland rumors.
            Just like the Qatar rumors.
            Alarmist pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              Reading the egyptian newspapers, it seems like CQ asked for 100k euros a month plus 20k for his assistants to join Al Ahli including a private Villa in Sharm Al Sheikh resort in Egypt.

Al Ahli declined due to not having the financial resources...

I'm not sure why CQ is negotiating to begin with...
              I doubt these rumors are true to begin with. Sounds like they took his demands from TM (apartment in an expensive tehran high rise and decent salary for assistants) and turned it into an Egyptian equivalent. After all the fiasco that he has gone through recently and finally got tons of backing and support I highly doubt he would pick up and leave....doesn't sound realistic at all.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                I dont think your coaching license expires like that.
                I don't think he ever got his Pro license for it to expire. His last coaching job at Real was just about the time when the requirement started being implemented and he left Man U's assistant position two years before the deadline - although I don't think the requirement applies to assistant coaches anyway.

Comment

I tried searching up some of his official documents and couldnt come up with much. I might be just speculating but if CQ was indeed negotiating with another team, the groohe farar maghzha, (GN, MK etc) would already be grilling him for it

Comment

This is the 20th time he's linked to other teams and for the 20th time nothing will happen.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that this is a serious and real offer since as Bi-honar tacitly touched upon the fact that CQ is not a first tier EU coach, thus unable to sign even a remotely comparative contract to that of his with TM in EU so his only real option is arab money. I hope it's true, and I hope he takes it. But then again, I'm not familiar with Egyptian league, if I had to guess I would have picked qatar to be his next parachuting destination though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        This is the 20th time he's linked to other teams and for the 20th time nothing will happen.
                        we should raise funds and start negotiations with him
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

taa nabashad chizaki, mardom nagooyand chizha..!!

there probably has been some inquiries made by egyptians but there is very slim chance of it materializing into anything, like before..!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                            we should raise funds and start negotiations with him
                            Fan support > monetary value

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I'm just a bit worried, 'cause he was supposed to be back today and I haven't seen or heard anything about him being back.

Hopefully though, it's just the matter of finding a cheaper camp holding him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                I'm just a bit worried, 'cause he was supposed to be back today and I haven't seen or heard anything about him being back.

Hopefully though, it's just the matter of finding a cheaper camp holding him up.
                                ha ha ha ha be hamoon khiyal baash..!! lol

it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt return after all the recent hassles and drama weve put him through ...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X